The Wonderful Company LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Wine might be good but they treat employees like trash
Bottle line operator (Former Employee) –  Paso Robles, CAJuly 18, 2018
Thought this would be a good company to work for considering the different company branches it has but boy was I wrong. First off I never seen employees so scared of management . They show you how easy you can be replaced. I only worked there 3 months and seen 1 person quit because of stress at work and 2 others get fired. On my last days there I got a write up for not showing effort and I told them they hired me to operate the machines not stack boxes so I wasn’t happy with my position. Sure enough a few days later they give me my last check and tell me it’s my last day. When I asked if we get 3 warnings before termination ,they told me it’s an at will state( they can fire you for no reason). Shows me how much they care about their employees
Pros
Discounts with company branches and benefits
Cons
Poor pay and trash management
Amazing place to work buuuuut.....
NA (Current Employee) –  Mission, TXNovember 22, 2017
The company itself is a great place to work. The benefits are great and the freedom to be your own person is unbelievable. The only drawback to the company is some of the management. I've seen managers talk down to their subordinates, peers, and higher ups with no action taken. I believe this multibillion dollar corporation could be even better if they focused on hiring the right people for the job.
benefits
Cons
management
West LA Farmers
Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2017
Job security is there in certain departments. It's a complex company so it takes time to get comfortable in your role. Upper management is a little stale, mostly men and not very open to changing with the times.
Pros
solid company to work for
Cons
Promotions are hard to come by and raises are weak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wonderful Company LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8