The Young Agency Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
2.5Pay & Benefits
They try to hustle people to make money of the innocent parents who don't know much about modeling.
Model (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 16, 2016
I paid 600 for a photoshoot without a stylist or make-up/hair artist. Its been three months and I have still yet to shoot it.
The work was very strenuous and stressful at The Young Agency.
Model and Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 22, 2015
I had two jobs at the Young Agency as a model and as an administrative assistant. As a model, I was rarely given enough opportunities to get a good gig. All the modeling gigs were for experience not pay. The whole model/talent portion seems very precarious and seemed like a scam.
As an administrative assistant I was given many jobs like on-boarding, marketing, and scheduling on top of answering the phones, maintaining emails, and greeting walk-ins. I was yelled at a lot by management which made it much too stressful. My wages broke down to about five dollars an hour which wasn't enough for all the work I was doing.
Pros
customer service experience
Cons
no breaks, no promotions, low wages, highly stressful environment, no modeling gigs
Fun place to learn
Make Up Artist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 5, 2015
I attended acting and modeling training and received photos. It was fun. I learned runway modeling, acting, and makeup artistry. I was involved in a fashion show and did a day of pampering for women at homeless shelter.
Pros
pictures included, training, photo shoots
Cons
no guaranteed work
Fun enviornment with advancements.
Professional Model (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day could include traveling to different locations to model or promote fashion. I learned how to promote items of need for other designers in the industry. Working as a model, you learn from the true center of the fashion world, how every part of it works, and how each part of fashion connects together. Working with some of the top individuals in fashion, the experience is always something that is exciting and very humbling. The hardest part of the job would have to be the time periods when you are waiting for your next job.

Want to know more about The Young Agency?

Ask a question