The In Store Experts

United States22 reviews

The In Store Experts insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Great Company low on work in my particular area

Management is always friendly and very easy to reach. Pay is always on time, you have flexibility to visit different locations and learn about new products. Due to where I'm located, there is only minimal work available. So for now it's a great way to make extra money!

traveled from place to place, seen alot ive never seen. worked with great people. i also enjoyed what i did.

i reallyenjoyed the co workers, an traveling. something new every wek, an seen alot of places ive never been. the compensation was great, with per diem, travel pay, an lodging.

traveled which was nice.

I really enjoyed traveling, seeing new places, an worked with great people. Learned something I didn't have much knowledge at. I'm always looking for a challenge. An I'm a quick learner.

Pros

pd drive time, mileage, motels

Cons

no benifits

The In Store Experts

The job was very straightforward and anyone with self drive and ingenuity should be able to handle the work. I definitely recommend working with this company or any other similar local company.

Fabulous

it was a great working atmosphere. Easy to navigate their portal. Good communication with owners and staff. Easy to understand the demands of my position

Pros

Worked At home

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

decent place

i had a an ok time working there, if you like to be on your own then that may be a good spot to land, and its merchandising, so they will always have work for you, im just not 100% sure that theres any future there, great for retired/students

Cons

no long term promotions

Poor management

I was hired on to work with TIE as a contractor, was lied to about wages, schedule and was given grief for having to take a day off that was approved.

Pros

Free lunch, easy work, decent coworkers, good schedule

Cons

No benefits, poor wages, complete lack of responsibility on managements part, treat their employees poorly, no training offered

Love Them

Report to the store location specified for the day. Locate the reset team get your directions and get to work. I learned how to read a planogram and apply it. Management is fantastic if your a good worker which is not hard to do just show up and work. Onsite you will be working with other merchandise companies insides retail stores. schedules are mainly 3rd shift but managers will work with you on your schedule they were always very flexible with me.

Pros

great management

Cons

sub contracted only

Manage your own work times and dates.

Jobs very with this company because we are third party or fill ins for team members that are off. You can make your own work days or weeks. Time off is up to you.

Pros

Good pay and independent worker

Cons

NO benefits or taxes taken out must file quarterly taxes.

Great

Wonderful company to work for..All employees worked as a Team even though we all worked remotely from our homes. Helpful,Team playersFair salary, good benefits,

Pros

work at home

Owner is unprofessional

I was hired on as a Project manager for Texas. The owner Flew me to another state for training, the training was terrible and the owner was stressed, rude and somewhat hostile. After 4 days of training I flew home and the Next day she called to say it would be better if I started in January (current month was Oct) because she didn't have "time to finish training me". January came and my calls and emails were ignored. I do not recommend working for this company. Very unorganized and unprofessional.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Working with rude owner

Fun

private contracting allowed me to work the days I wanted with the hours i needed. Almost anyone can do this job and it pays very well. It is tedious work.

This is a awesome company

The project manager is great I don't ever want to leave this company I love to travel this job allows me to do that also I take great pride in being a merchandiser because at the in of the day I'm a customer

Pros

Meeting new people

management

This company has great management and supervisors. I worked directly with the owner. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for merchandising work. The reason i'm not working full time there any more is they left the state of California due to increase in taxes. I still do temp woki for them

Great Comapny and Management

I like the fact that we go in early as 5:00 am and get off around 1:30pm . I learned so much more about retail merchandise, about the flip reset and more. The pay is good for the work you have to do is not hard at all. Please you meet many new people. Sometimes the driving to Gulf Shore but then you also get paid for your mileages that you drive,

Pros

The hours was great

Cons

The team leader in the jobs sometimes is not a good people person

unpredictable, unreliable work

Know when you accept 1099 position you are ind contractor, but too often no work available or filled by other reps. cut pay, no longer pay mileage or drive time so wont give work anywhere but really close to avoid paying.

Not a bad gig

I only been working here a few months but it's good so far. Just wish it wasn't part time. Getting mileage is good, other than that, hoping to find something else

Pros

Steady work, mileage adds up well

Cons

Not enough work to gain a steady paycheck

Great boss

Great company to work for. Understands the needs of merchandisers in the field. Only left because they are not doing business in the state of california anymore

Good variety of assignments.

I was usually being sub-contacted out to sometimes even another subcontractor. Made communication somewhat difficult. Usually we reset stores so we moved product, took discontinued product off shelves, cleaned and restocked. Learned to read a plan-o-gram. You never knew who you were working with so that was an adventure. Many times the shelving was so old it didn't want to move, a lot of 2 person stuff just to get shelf out. It was fun seeing all the products, do you know how many cake mixex there are?

Pros

Paid mileage and drive time, would provide hotel if we were working more than one night in an area.

Cons

Disorganized no clear direction provided very little interaction with on site foreman.

flexible scheduled,

I was employed with this company part-time well I finished my degree, as I attended class during the day I worked the graveyard shift with this company.

good people to work for

I live in a rural area so its hard to get enough work to keep me busy. Most of my work for them involves travel, but they work hard to accommodate my needs and I go anywhere they send me so it works well for both of us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The In Store Experts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about The In Store Experts in popular locations