TheBestIRS Employee Reviews

insurance is always stressful
Insurance Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 12, 2018
insurance claims are always stressfull , there was a quota to be completed per day, 60% acheived it. Managers are real pushy and uncaring about explaining to the newcomers. They were expected to figure out the work on here own with very little assistance and a lot of supervision with production. "Show me how to FISH, I will feed for life" translation, show me, show me, show me
Pros
co-workers always makes work go quick
Cons
10 hours and 6 days can drag
Great company short assignment
Claims Adjuster - Auto (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85032September 29, 2018
I am a CAT adjuster. Best IRS was able to find me work during a relatively slow hurricane season. My recruiter seemed to be a little overwhelmed. I believe they had too many people to represent. The assignment was fine. Pay was decent. They ended it way too early, though that was at no fault of Best IRS. After only a week on this assignment the company we were contracted with let us all go. I wish Best would have been more proactive helping find another position.
Pros
Pay, professionalism
Cons
Strict work environment, no job security
Great Company and management
STATE FARM WORKERS COMPENSATION ADJUSTER (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 6, 2018
The management and quality of people they hire made me want to work for them again. Great pay and coworkers. Although the time off was unpaid, days off were allowed with notice.
Placement
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLAugust 28, 2018
I was satisfied using this placement agency when i was in between jobs. They were always quick to line up opportunities or keep looking if you were not satisfied with the options. They also still kept you in mind for additional jobs that opened up.
A good company to work for
Catastrophe Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Okeechobee, FLAugust 20, 2018
Pay is good and deployment managers are easy to get along with and on your level. I hate I have to work hard to get the recruiter to respond to my attempts to contact him for new positions. But, overall I love the company
Pros
pay
Cons
The recruiter never returns calls
Enjoyable environment
Sr. Workers' Compensation Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 1, 2018
A day filled with communication with injured workers, physican staff, attorney reps and our nurse case managers in reference; to medical status of each claim, weekly benefits for injured worker, claim at closure status. The staff was excellent in cooperation, team players and tasks completed.
Pros
Staff very positive
Cons
Lack of communication
The best IRS is great start in the industry
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJuly 27, 2018
Wonderful company just wish they offered online training. With most adjusting firms getting correct pay on time is an issue but not this company. The experience was a positive one,
Pros
ONtime pay
Cons
not enough assignments
professional
Senior Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJuly 11, 2018
I had a good experience dealing with IRS. little contact with them while employed by Amtrust. Problems with their notification e-mail. After 3+ years with Amtrust felt increase in salary due
Awesome
Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 9, 2018
Temp agency was awesome-Best IRS found a temp job quickly. My supervisor at Best IRS was awesome. My short term employment was at a Insurance Company.
Great Experience
Independent Adjuster - Contract (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2018
Worked contract labor for State Farm insurance in the total loss claims department. Was paid to fly out to out of state location. Great Environment with coworkers and work experience. Long hours due to contract labor. Finished the job ahead of schedule and they still kept us until the end of the contract.
Pros
Occasional paid lunches
Great Oppurntity
State Farm Claim Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2018
Working for The Best was the Best! It was fair and I would work for them at anytime. I learned so much from the leaders and I looked forward to working with the Best in the future.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Short Deployments
Great place to work!
Support Department (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2018
I was fortunate enough to work here for 3 years 2013-2016 and couldn't have been happier. I would have stayed here regardless of anything. Offered everything you could ever want, I miss this place and would do anything to go back!
Pros
Free lunches Mondays and Fridays, car wash service, gym, movie tickets, employee appreciation parties, holiday parties, corporate uber account for after parties, able to work from home if necessary, unlimited support. Amazing owners!
Cons
I don't have anything negative to say about TheBestIRS
productive work place and with friendly workers
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 30, 2018
the work place is fun as the managers were approaching and the workers are friendly
the work was fun even if we work long hours
the pay package is good
Team work and productive
Sinkhold Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 29, 2018
The management team , and office personal is always there to answer any questions you may have about any concerns about the job and to make sure you are productive.
Good company!
Independent Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2018
Management was knowledgeable and helpful. Pay was on time and the compliance department was very good at keeping up with licenses. I would recommend working for this company.
Independent Adjuster
Independent Insurance Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLApril 24, 2018
Hired on the basis of preparing St. Farm to facilitate moving their WC claims from interior handling to exterior. Was never a job that was meant to continue on an extended basis.
Pros
High salary
Cons
Location away from home
Fun place to work
Claim Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLApril 16, 2018
Great company to work. Typical work day handling daily claims and contacting lawyers and banks for auto claims and handling settlements. Great team environment
Pros
Saturday free lunch
good company
Bodily Injury Assist (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLApril 16, 2018
The recruiters are good at getting with you only when something is available other wise they don't answer their phone or email. The managers are nice and helpful. They give a more relaxed environment more than most companies. They appreciate employees with incentives as well as lunch on weekends. Good company overall I've created some good colleagues.
Great Company
Independent Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 12, 2018
I enjoyed the change of pace the assignment provided. I also appreciated the ability to get licensed in other states. I learned new things which I can use in future assignments
Pros
ability to get more licenses in other states
Cons
no paid time off
Received fee lunches on weekends and Holidays
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INApril 4, 2018
- receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls to close claims

- Great customer service is a must

- C+

- Very demanding and high paced

- Dealing with irate customers

- Helping people
Pros
free unches
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TheBestIRS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2