Theorem

Theorem Culture reviews

Clear

Great place to work. great people

There is no typical day at work. Something new everyday comes in. Always busy, working with people from all over the world.

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Travel time

Good for learning digital marketing

Learning wise it was great.. But compensation, management everything was bad. Lots of politics, gossiping, no supportive management. Into others personal business most of the time

Theorem insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

work and fun go hand in hand

Assisting clients from various countries, looking into individual requirements , working in a team and managing to get the whole team under one mind set, working in different culture taught different level of respect, work and fun always used to go hand in hand.

Pros

support from the management to maintain positive vibes

Cons

no benefits for employees, long working hours

Reporting Analyst

Recommends Positive Outlook I have been working at makepositive full-time Pros Its been wonderful to be a part of the company . I can list the pros as - Great Work Culture , you are in charge of what you are doing and feel appreciated - Feels awesome to work with a talented team - You get ample opportunity to enhance your skills as you work Cons There aren't any I can think of !

Excellent team to work with.

. Good workplace 2.Good opportunities. 3. Showcase all skills 4. Learning & development 5.Co-operarive colleagues 6.Very adaptive work culture. 7.Excellent team to work with.

Good Environment

good Environment to work, but some politics will be there. Take good hands on experience for fresheres in mysore theorem campus

Download Documents: Export Documents from Online Banks, Online accounts. Filing: Sort/Rename/Organize/Format documents. I've learned how to communicate and how to keep confidential files. The management was excellent. In a way that my team are so supportive and productive. My co-workers are helpful and supportive. The hardest part of my job is the reconciling. I have to tally their balances in their account. The most enjoyable part was, when our team is having a good time after a tiring day with our Boss.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

8 hours

really its very nice place to work here and always feel good to come to the office and will have fun all the day by accurate work with no errors

every day is typical day for me because I am working for such a client that he need more accuracy and his page should be clean & clear. learnt to work under pressure, patience, listening having supportive management co-workers, i believe that the work place, colleague its all about how we see and treat it is just like mirror reflection and here it is very awesome. hardest part is satisfying the client with the no errors and completing the task within given tat most enjoyable part of the job is getting mail back from the client saying that "hey your work is appreciable good job it looks really great"

Pros

very good place to work

Cons

less salary with less night shift allowance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Theorem. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Theorem.
Powered byComparably

Learn about Theorem in popular locations

• Theorem