Theoris Services Employee Reviews

This company posts misleading postings
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 10, 2018
They post jobs for Ann Arbor Michigan and when you click on them you find out the job is located in New Jersey. False advertising. why would I apply for a job in New Jersey when I live in Michigan.
Best Staffing company I know
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INJuly 25, 2017
Theoris is an awesome staffing company to work for.
They stand up for you and answer any question/concern quickly.

It was great while it lasted, but the company I worked at put time limitations on the contract workers. This is nothing Theoris can control, but they treated me well during the exit process.

I wish them the best, and would work again for them in a heartbeat.
Pros
Excellent people to work for!
Excellent recruiters and HR folks
Contract Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 23, 2017
Worked here as a contract Business Analyst. Everyone I've worked with at Theoris has been top-notch professionals. They get back quickly with accurate information. Excellent interview prep.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Unknown
Adequate employment
Designer (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INSeptember 28, 2016
Don't expect to prosper working here. The salary is inadequate, the benefits costly and holidays/vacation time is lean.
Pros
Occasional lunceons, yearly outing, Friendly staff
Cons
Left out to dry, contracts can be cancelled and little effort is made to place you elsewhere
Fast paced, driven organization
Account Manager / Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 5, 2016
Fast paced staffing firm that has offices Indianapolis, Florida, and Boston. The most enjoyable part of my position is connecting great talent with excellent opportunities and making a difference in their lives.
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!
Sr Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 7, 2016
One of the greatest company's I've had the pleasure to work for. The environment is terrific, great people who are actually interested in your success. Open door policy with the President; a great leader who has come aboard with direction and purpose to get things done; Period! Looking forward to our future.
Great company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 15, 2015
This company was very aggressive and interesting to work for. I loved the fast pace environment and learning a new line of business. The management was always supportive and encouraging.
Pros
High level of teamwork was constant
Great company to work for.
Currently a QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 18, 2015
The efforts from the recruiting team to get me started in my current position were outstanding. They are very resourceful in placement and I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
A typical contractor in the pharma world.
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 19, 2014
Hardest part of my job: dealing with Lilly employees.
Best part of my job: my fellow Theoris employees.
Cons
No job security.
Excellent Staff
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  IndianaJune 5, 2013
Very much appreciate the sincere efforts from the recruiting team to get me started in my current position with a client and their diligence in following up.
The human resource team is always a step ahead to provide all the information needed and to answer questions.
Pros
Benifits Package, People
Cons
The place employees refer to their friends
Senior Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisJune 3, 2013
I have been with Theoris for a number of years and it's absolutely no accident why they are one of the oldest and most respected firms in town. Community involvement, great work life balance, incredible talent, passion for excellence & uncompromising ethics are core components of this companies success. When you get so many of your new hires from employee referals, it kind of says it all.
Pros
Flexible work schedules. Work from home options. Strong customer relationships, great benefits
Rapidly Growing Company that has a long history!
Sr Business Executive (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisMay 30, 2013
As a former client and now employee of Theoris, the team is top-notch, ethical and responsible. The team cares about their clients and consultants. You don't stay in business for 29 years without integrity!

You create you own destiny with management backing you 100%. A work hard/ play hard atmosphere, but the most employee friendly environment I've had the benefit of joining.
Pros
Free lunches, Family friendly environment, Great benefits
Employee focused Company
Sr Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 30, 2013
Theoris is unique because we are in the business to develop long term, strong relationships with our employees and potential employees. If we can't help you immediately, we will stay in touch and keep letting you know about opportunities available, interview and resume help or just to chat about the market. We are always willing to help!
Pros
IT market knowledge, resume help, interview tips, coaching, networking
Great Work/Life Balance
Sales (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisMay 30, 2013
I have been with Theoris for several years and I must say that this is a great place to work. The people are great, the opportunties are challenging, and I get a great sense of self-actualization. Additionally, Theoris is really committed to maintaining a proper Work/Life Balance for its employees. This has helped me immensely in wanting to give everything I have to my company!
Great people! Great culture!
Corporate Recruiter  (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis May 28, 2013
I have been with Theoris for the past 4 years and really enjoy coming into work every day. I have the privilege of working with a very talented group of people and work in a great culture! I am encouraged to give my opinion on what we're doing well, where we can improve and how we can implement change. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this team.
A place to turn your work into a career.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 28, 2013
I have worked at Theoris for almost a year now, and I have enjoyed every minute. The team was extremely nice and helpful in getting me up to speed on the Information Technology industry as well as the recruiting world. I can honestly say there is a "family" vibe around the office, not only do we spend time with each other in the office but there are frequent get togethers, whether that involves sports or some type of community involvement. The most enjoyable part of the job is watching each other succeed and everyone taking a part it the celebration.
Great place to work....
IT Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 24, 2013
I have had the pleasure of working for Theoris for nine years now and can honestly say the time has gone by fast. In our industry I think the longevity of the staff speaks for itself; Theoris is a place people find a home at and want to stay long-term. The corporate culture is one where by hard work is rewarded and everyone has a team focus. In addition, the management team understands that family plays an important role and a good work – life balance is offered.
Strong investment in employees and professional relationships!
Senior IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2013
Theoris Group offers a wide range of opportunities for professionals seeking work. During their 29 years as a company, they have developed strong and trusting relationships with several prominent businesses in the Information Technology, Engineering, Scientific, and Life Sciences industries. Options for employment range from contract to direct placement and Theoris employees are always offered full benefits, PTO, Vacation, and 401(k) even on contracts! Theoris exhibits a solid commitment to their employees and their continued relationships with employees and clients alike!
Pros
Self insured with full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered to ALL employees, employees are provided with any and all tools needed to perform their jobs well, travel compensation is provided if needed, excellent reputation for quality and trustworthiness with their clients
Cons
does not keep a bench, cannot 100% guarantee re-deployment for contractors
Excellent Place to Work!
Recruiter  (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis May 17, 2013
I have been working at Theoris for the past month and have nothing but positive insight to share about my experience. While it is still early on in my position here at Theoris, I can tell they are a company with high values and integrity. Management is always willing to answer questions and help you in any way that you may need. They are also open about discussing your career paths goals and encourage growth and development. Other co-workers are also extremely helpful and knowledgable and always willing to step in and help in any capacity that is needed. Employees here have children ranging from all age groups, so are very understanding about the importance of a work/life balance. They offer thoughtful and nice ways to give employees incentive such as catering lunch or dinner for the team when working late. They also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. I would highly recommend Theoris to anyone looking for an IT or Engineering career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Theoris Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6