Therapeutic Outreach, Inc Employee Review

View all Therapeutic Outreach, Inc reviews

Great Opportunity
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Roosevelt, NJJune 12, 2018
I worked at Therapeutic Outreach in the past and it was a great stepping stone to advance my career. There were many opportunities to develop your skills here. The owner of the company really took in consideration of your personal aspirations for growing in the role. I would highly recommend the a position here to anyone still in college looking to gain real world experience.

Other Therapeutic Outreach, Inc Employee Reviews

Responsive and employee-centered
Homeschool Educator (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NJOctober 21, 2018
My employment with Therapeutic Outreach Inc. has been enjoyable so far. My recruiter has been reflective and supportive in helping me to get started. The communication between my recruiter and the school has made my job easy to become accustomed to, and an enjoyable experience.

Due to the fact that I do not teach every day, a typical day involves reviewing the topic that was worked on in the previous lesson, and tying it into what will be taught in the current and future lessons. Projects are student-centered and based on the interests of the students and learning targets.
great internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, NJApril 11, 2017
I enjoyed my time having this internship. It allowed me to learn a lot about the insurance, healthcare, occupational world. Boss treated me very well during my time there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapeutic Outreach, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3