Therapeutic Resources

Therapeutic Resources Employee Reviews

United States47 reviews
Therapeutic Resources
This company is wonderful! They make finding a placement seamless and fast! They are responsive if any issues come up and handle them well! I highly recommend utilizing their service in finding travel work!
Family owned and managed.
I consider myself a professional traveler since I have been on the road for over 10 years since retiring from private practice. I worked with a couple of travel agencies before discovering Therapeutic Resources, and one of the major regrets I have now was not discovering an agency like this one early on in my traveling career. It was probably a good thing I was able to dabble with other agencies before discovering Therapeutic Resources, because now I can make it easier for my fellow colleagues to choose a company that will work as hard for them as they are working for their own clients. You will not find anyone else who will make your travel experience a personal obligation like the staff at Therapeutic Resources. Since they are a small family owned travel company, they keep their relationships with their employees and travelers at a personal level. No worries about the small details slipping through the cracks when it comes time to sign that contract. The staff at Therapeutic Resources is on top of every single detail that will assure your experience with your next contract will be one you want to remember and not one you will constantly be looking for a quick exit strategy.
Pros
Quick response times. Attention to details. Highest pay rates.
Cons
Great company to be part of.
Therapeutic Resources is very helpful and supportive. I received a placement that fulfilled not only my professional needs but personal needs also. I highly recommend this company.
Dedicated Staff
Therapeutic Resources is a unique small company where employees work hard together and are valued for their efforts. I am impressed with the dedication and integrity of our recruiters.
Pros
Cooperative Culture
The one company I like
I just want to say that I was always receiving grade A treatment, nothing but. From first call, to end of assignment, best company to work for. Made sure I was set - - from start to finish. Staff is uncomparable. I really like management philosophy. If you don't like it that way, that is your problem. It is like A train with A really good engineer, it really purrs. I tell everyone about TR, Inc.
Pros
Lots
excellent
I worked for P.T. on call . Transitioned to Therapeutic resources when PT on call closed their doors. It was an easy transition and they have been able to balance my contract work according to my schedule. Excellent Team to work for.
Pros
Balance
Cons
Not always consistent work /Contract
was a pleasure working for them
great hours and co-workers on this temporary job. I love physical therapy, and this setting was a small close knit place to work. TR was great to work with, and available if i needed anything.
Great Working Experience
I've had a great experience working with Therapeutic Resources. The staff members are very responsive and work hard to match me with jobs that fit my needs.
Pros
I made my own schedule
Great Travel Experience
Working with Therapeutic Resources was my first contract experience and everyone I interacted with in the company was easy to work with, very honest, prompt, professional, & communicative. They always had great attitudes as well. I enjoyed working with them and would consider working with them again.

Thank you for all your help along this journey! I appreciate everyone's assistance and wish you all the best.
Pros
communication
Great Opportunity
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to work for you. You and your staff have been great to work with and despite our physical distance everyone is always very accessible and helpful. Thank you for everything and I will recommend you and your company to anyone looking for work.
Pros
high compensation
Rewarding Opportunities
I worked multiple consecutive assignments with Therapeutic Resources and I was very pleased with the assistance I received before, during and the transition to the next one. The staff is always friendly and aided me in achieving my personal and professional goals for each travel assignment.
Pros
communication and follow up after assignments
Perfect Balance
Therapeutic Resources has the perfect balance of professionalism and personal touch that all travel companies should strive to achieve. Therapeutic Resources has met or exceeded ALL of my expectations. I would recommend them to both first time and experienced travelers alike. Thank you Therapeutic Resources.
Pros
small company
Excellent Travel Therapy Company
Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the work you put into getting me to San Diego! I've had a great experience with Therapeutic Resources and would highly recommend it to anyone considering travel therapy.
Pros
great job placement
High Praise for Therapeutic Resources
Working for Therapeutic Resources has been a great experience. I get personalized information from a knowledgeable therapist, not just a recruiter. I feel like I can always reach Jann when I need to, and feel she is working in my corner. I would highly recommend working for Therapeutic Resources."
Pros
personalized attention
Amazing Professional Experience
I had an amazing professional experience working for Therapeutic Resources. The staff at all levels was extremely attentive and responsive. Jann, the owner was always available, often answering her cell phone with questions at a moment's notice. This was my first contracting experience and I would recommend Therapeutic Resources to any therapist considering a contract position."
Pros
extremely attentive
Highly Recommend This Company
I have had the pleasure of being a traveling COTA with Therapeutic Resources. The company is very professional, offers very competitive salaries and benefits, and supports you while on an assignment. The turn around time for Therapeutic Resources finding a first placement for me was in 24 hours after I had expressed what area I wanted to work in and they found me a position in the area of my choice. I was very impressed. I also liked the fact that the owner of the company is a therapist herself. I would highly recommend this company for any therapist considering traveling whether you are a first-time traveler or an experienced one.
Pros
Owned by a Physical Therapist
Cons
A Company that Goes Above and Beyond!
I have been with Therapeutic Resources for 3 travel contract assignments now. The company as a whole as well as my wonderful recruiter, Kristi, have really went above and beyond to find desired assignments, make timely and smooth transitions, and ensure my personal needs were met. With Therapeutic Resources I have truly felt like my best interest and needs were met consistently; no questions asked. My recruiter, Kristi, was especially easy to work with, exceedingly kind, and always accommodated my wishes. Furthermore, this group has been incredibly proactive and contacted me intermittently to update on future assignments and discuss satisfaction levels with all aspects of travel. Very pleased with my experience!
Pros
Fantastic staff!
Outstanding Travel Company
Therapeutic Resources is an outstanding travel agency that advocates for the highest pay and amazing jobs. I had wonderful experiences working for them and give them 5 stars!
Pros
High Pay and Great Opportunities! The staff goes above and beyond!
Cons
Wonderful Therapist Owned Company!!
I have been a travel Speech Pathologist with Therapeutic Resources since May of 2016. It was important for me to work for an agency where a therapist was the owner/administrator . They understand what your day and life is like being a therapist themselves. If you encounter any problems while on assignment they are there for you and respond within the hour or same day. If all is going well on the assignment, you don't hear from them. They leave you alone to do your job! I loved that! I highly recommend this company and can't say enough about them! A++++ company!!!!
Pros
understanding
Should be your FIRST CALL!
The so called "major" healthcare staffing firms may have the branding machine working for them but Therapeutic Resources have "major" contacts that directly lead to excellent placements. They have placed me at excellent sites for two years in a row. Needless to say, they're the first for me to call when I'm searching for an assignment.

Thanks again for all your hard work!!!
Pros
hard working, great contacts
Cons
I highly recommend this company !
As an OT traveler, I've worked with several other companies and have to say the staff at Therapeutic Resources are truly amazing! They're personable, supportive and eager to help. They go above and beyond to get everything needed to start a new job which can be daunting and make this process as smooth as possible. When I need anything or in a jam (which I was) they were right there assisting me. I really feel they have my best interest at heart. I would strongly encourage anyone looking for travel assignments to reach out to Therapeutic Resources!
Pros
Exceptional Staff!
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapeutic Resources. Our community is ready to answer.