Therapeutic Resources

Therapeutic Resources Employee Reviews

United States50 reviews

resourcetherapistassignmenttravelcontracthighlyrecommendprofessional

Great place to work at

I liked working at Therapeutic Resources but i needed some benefits. I hope to one day work there again. I like the flexibility and how helpful the staff is.

Plenty of opportunities

TR has lots of contracts with various schools and with EI. You can get a full caseload and more if you are motivated. The pay is on par or slightly lower than other agencies but the billing department is more organized and you’ll get paid on time as long as you submit your paperwork on time.

Pros

Timely pay

Therapeutic Resources insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Nice management

Good place to work! Supportive team and good cases. There is flexibility in the schedule and opportunities to work in various locations which is always nice!

Therapeutic Resources

This company is wonderful! They make finding a placement seamless and fast! They are responsive if any issues come up and handle them well! I highly recommend utilizing their service in finding travel work!

Family owned and managed.

I consider myself a professional traveler since I have been on the road for over 10 years since retiring from private practice. I worked with a couple of travel agencies before discovering Therapeutic Resources, and one of the major regrets I have now was not discovering an agency like this one early on in my traveling career. It was probably a good thing I was able to dabble with other agencies before discovering Therapeutic Resources, because now I can make it easier for my fellow colleagues to choose a company that will work as hard for them as they are working for their own clients. You will not find anyone else who will make your travel experience a personal obligation like the staff at Therapeutic Resources. Since they are a small family owned travel company, they keep their relationships with their employees and travelers at a personal level. No worries about the small details slipping through the cracks when it comes time to sign that contract. The staff at Therapeutic Resources is on top of every single detail that will assure your experience with your next contract will be one you want to remember and not one you will constantly be looking for a quick exit strategy.

Pros

Quick response times. Attention to details. Highest pay rates.

Cons

Great company to be part of.

Therapeutic Resources is very helpful and supportive. I received a placement that fulfilled not only my professional needs but personal needs also. I highly recommend this company.

Dedicated Staff

Therapeutic Resources is a unique small company where employees work hard together and are valued for their efforts. I am impressed with the dedication and integrity of our recruiters.

Pros

Cooperative Culture

The one company I like

I just want to say that I was always receiving grade A treatment, nothing but. From first call, to end of assignment, best company to work for. Made sure I was set - - from start to finish. Staff is uncomparable. I really like management philosophy. If you don't like it that way, that is your problem. It is like A train with A really good engineer, it really purrs. I tell everyone about TR, Inc.

Pros

Lots

excellent

I worked for P.T. on call . Transitioned to Therapeutic resources when PT on call closed their doors. It was an easy transition and they have been able to balance my contract work according to my schedule. Excellent Team to work for.

Pros

Balance

Cons

Not always consistent work /Contract

was a pleasure working for them

great hours and co-workers on this temporary job. I love physical therapy, and this setting was a small close knit place to work. TR was great to work with, and available if i needed anything.

Great Working Experience

I've had a great experience working with Therapeutic Resources. The staff members are very responsive and work hard to match me with jobs that fit my needs.

Pros

I made my own schedule

Great Travel Experience

Working with Therapeutic Resources was my first contract experience and everyone I interacted with in the company was easy to work with, very honest, prompt, professional, & communicative. They always had great attitudes as well. I enjoyed working with them and would consider working with them again. Thank you for all your help along this journey! I appreciate everyone's assistance and wish you all the best.

Pros

communication

Great Opportunity

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to work for you. You and your staff have been great to work with and despite our physical distance everyone is always very accessible and helpful. Thank you for everything and I will recommend you and your company to anyone looking for work.

Pros

high compensation

Rewarding Opportunities

I worked multiple consecutive assignments with Therapeutic Resources and I was very pleased with the assistance I received before, during and the transition to the next one. The staff is always friendly and aided me in achieving my personal and professional goals for each travel assignment.

Pros

communication and follow up after assignments

Perfect Balance

Therapeutic Resources has the perfect balance of professionalism and personal touch that all travel companies should strive to achieve. Therapeutic Resources has met or exceeded ALL of my expectations. I would recommend them to both first time and experienced travelers alike. Thank you Therapeutic Resources.

Pros

small company

Excellent Travel Therapy Company

Thanks so much! I really appreciate all the work you put into getting me to San Diego! I've had a great experience with Therapeutic Resources and would highly recommend it to anyone considering travel therapy.

Pros

great job placement

High Praise for Therapeutic Resources

Working for Therapeutic Resources has been a great experience. I get personalized information from a knowledgeable therapist, not just a recruiter. I feel like I can always reach Jann when I need to, and feel she is working in my corner. I would highly recommend working for Therapeutic Resources."

Pros

personalized attention

Amazing Professional Experience

I had an amazing professional experience working for Therapeutic Resources. The staff at all levels was extremely attentive and responsive. Jann, the owner was always available, often answering her cell phone with questions at a moment's notice. This was my first contracting experience and I would recommend Therapeutic Resources to any therapist considering a contract position."

Pros

extremely attentive

Highly Recommend This Company

I have had the pleasure of being a traveling COTA with Therapeutic Resources. The company is very professional, offers very competitive salaries and benefits, and supports you while on an assignment. The turn around time for Therapeutic Resources finding a first placement for me was in 24 hours after I had expressed what area I wanted to work in and they found me a position in the area of my choice. I was very impressed. I also liked the fact that the owner of the company is a therapist herself. I would highly recommend this company for any therapist considering traveling whether you are a first-time traveler or an experienced one.

Pros

Owned by a Physical Therapist

Cons

A Company that Goes Above and Beyond!

I have been with Therapeutic Resources for 3 travel contract assignments now. The company as a whole as well as my wonderful recruiter, Kristi, have really went above and beyond to find desired assignments, make timely and smooth transitions, and ensure my personal needs were met. With Therapeutic Resources I have truly felt like my best interest and needs were met consistently; no questions asked. My recruiter, Kristi, was especially easy to work with, exceedingly kind, and always accommodated my wishes. Furthermore, this group has been incredibly proactive and contacted me intermittently to update on future assignments and discuss satisfaction levels with all aspects of travel. Very pleased with my experience!

Pros

Fantastic staff!

Outstanding Travel Company

Therapeutic Resources is an outstanding travel agency that advocates for the highest pay and amazing jobs. I had wonderful experiences working for them and give them 5 stars!

Pros

High Pay and Great Opportunities! The staff goes above and beyond!

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapeutic Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Therapeutic Resources with

• Therapeutic Resources
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?