Therapy Source, Inc.

Working at Therapy Source, Inc.: 46 Reviews

United States46 reviews

Great company to work with

Compensation and flexibility of work hours is the best perk. You have someone supporting you and advocating for you all the time. Great if you like to work independently and prefer not to be micromanaged.

I feel like the support I’ve gotten is stellar

The company absolutely listens to you helps find a placement that meets your needs . I’m very happy with my employment . The regard that the relationship manager, talent recruiter , Division manager.. HR , even payroll has had for me is stellar. I’m so very happy to be a part of team like this.

Pros

Pay, communication, consideration and hours

Cons

No benefits

Therapy Source, Inc. insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

The pay rate is competitive but the workload is not so much.

Therapy Source pays contractors well but unfortunately work is inconsistent and there is little to no follow-up from account managers regarding the job status. You are either super busy or left feeling nonexistent and forgotten. Communication is definitely lacking.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Inconsistent work; poor communication

Good for part time work

Hours are unpredictable as it is based on needs in your area. You may or may not have children in your area needing services. Great when you do have cases and a lot of flexibility in scheduling with the clients.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Unpredictable

Not a supportive employer

Unclear regarding work hours and work load. Stressful and unpleasant supervision. Working for the company and taking orders from the school district. These often contradicted the company's instructions

Pros

High hourly rate

Cons

Stressful work environment. Alwats working more hours tgan paud for.

It wasnt always bad....

There are alot of perks working here but they all fall short in comparison to the egos. Could be a billion dollar company if the company didnt employ so many were narsassist, from the owners to upper management everyone only cares about their own goals not whats good for the company. if they listen to their ground workers on how to make things better it would be nice. There were people who worked hard for that company and put in long years just to be discarded like nothing, the owners dont like if u drive benz and they will sue you if they find out you went to another company that does something similar. Company meetings are a show and not really about how to better the company its a boast session including old body builder pics in the slideshow presentation that no one cares to see but the owner (who cell goes off to a funny song like back that a** up without a care,but a good laugh) to arguments in the hallway including shouting matches They changed from 40 hr weeks to 37.5 out of nowhere and mess up everyones checks. They Gossip like blog sites and are quick to run to owners screaming sabatoge when sales doesnt get their way. If you are a good person they will bleed you dry and turn you black then discard you unless ur useful. Oh and HR tells everything nothing is confidential,you can go with proof and a valid complaint and she will smile and nothing will happen but your supervisors will retaliate. They dont promote really and they only want sheep in any superior roles that'll do whats told without argument, they do not want whats best. But besides that, enjoy the wine and -

Pros

lunches, wfh when needed, double taxed bonuses :), some extremely good people, they contribute alot to benefits and you get a free BJ or Cosco membership

Cons

No room to move up, owners don't care and yell at people

Great people!

Therapy Source is a great place to work. I can always get a hold of someone! They are a great liaison between the schools, parents, and students. However, the best thing they do is allow the teacher to provide the best instruction needed to meet a child's needs.

Flexibility

The position of Therapist who provides services via internet allows flexibility in your life. You can virtually control your own schedule and be comfortable at home while doing it.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Low wages

Flexible time and locations

The times and locations are flexible when doing contract or full time employment. The company was always concerned and worked around any family or personal needs. Reimbursement is commensurate with other companies in the area

have not worked here long

I have not working for this company long but so far everyone is helpful and professional. I as long I am continually asking questions I get what I need, just have to be proactive.

Great place to work on your own pace

I really enjoy working with kids and their families. This remote and virtual experience provides me great flexibility to work out my own schedule and to do so at my own home. Technology provided by the company not always reliable or efficient enough for me liking so I improvise and use my own. Pay is fair and promptly deposited each month. The company tried setting up LLC for everyone but currently still working out the details

Frequent contract changes and a need to form an LLC.

Minimal direction with patient objectives and information gathering. Demand to complete frequent changes in billing and documentation strategies with a 1 month delay in reimbursement for work and one time a month pay schedule.

Pros

Fun but challenging population of clients

Cons

Large travel area and a need to take on financial burden to complete work

Job review

Was a good place to work, good compensation for hrs worked and hrs and miles traveled. Good support from staff and company website. Company supportive of staff and would work to accomodate travel areas/reimbursement etc.

Loved it!

I enjoyed my clients as well as management. If you had a question they were a phone call, text or email away. They never left me hanging. Pay was on time but monthly was the only downfall.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Sometimes the driving distance was a bit far

recommended

I would recommend working with therapy source if you are looking for a supplement to your income. I work as a contract employee. the pay rate is excellent and you choose which cases you want to work on

Exceptional Opportunities

Exceptional placement over the years that I have done work with this organization. Recruiters that I have worked with have been very supportive, and professional. I have met alot of excellent colleagues great place to network with persons that speaks the same language

Good place

Good place to serve schools kids to their home. I worked as a independent contractor and served 6-12 year kids and had great time with staff and working.

Great Place to work if you like being on your own

Great company to work for if you prefer working on your own. Sometimes it was difficult to get the answers you needed in a timely manner. Paperwork was minimal but the way you submitted it could have been improved.

Great job

Working with children who need help in a 1;1 setting. Very rewarding! You set your own hours as an independent contractor. The rate of pay is fair. It is hard to not have benefits.

Pros

set your own hours

Cons

students can be discharged at any time

special edteacher

great future with additional income added to my salary. very helpful in getting paperwork finished with proper email addresses. management is very first rate here .

Productive work environment

Days are your own. Work at your own pace. The hardest part of the job is continually changing caseload and students. Management is great and gives you space. Most enjoyable part of the job is spending time with the students and helping them with their academics.

Common questions about Therapy Source, Inc.

Answered by current and former employees at Therapy Source, Inc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapy Source, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits