Therapy Specialists Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
part time worker
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 26, 2018
I enjoyed working t therapy specialist, part time. hours were flexible with good support system. The pay was good, no benefits as I worked part time
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
high productivity standards
Overall Good Intentions but Needs More Employee Focus
N/A (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 31, 2017
Although the salaries are competitive, the culture and attitude are much different now than when I started. I think the owner's overall intention is great, but I have been disappointed to see many of the employee recognition, team building, incentives and awards for employees slowly diminish.

I think the company does great work overall and has so much potential. In fact, they continue to grow throughout CA. If part of the budget and efforts could be more focused on employee satisfaction, this company will continue to thrive and succeed.
Great company with focus on people-centered therapy
Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC-SLP (Current Employee) –  Turlock, CAJuly 1, 2017
This company holds on to the foundation of therapy, which is person-centered; this positively affects those working for this company, creating a great work culture.
Great place to work for
COTA/L (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CADecember 5, 2016
Great company to work for. very flexible with good pay rates. I started my career early on working with Therapy Specialists(Martha) and have nothing but good things to say about their staff and the commitment to their employees. I would highly recommend working for this company to any therapist seeking quality company with good benefits
Productive fun workplace
Level II Fieldwork (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 12, 2014
Supportive environment and team. Fun workplace. The co-workers were all highly motivated individuals dedicated to helping and caring for the clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapy Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Therapy Specialists Reviews by Location