TherapyTravelers

TherapyTravelers Employee Reviews

United States19 reviews
Everything you could ask for in a contract company
With there being so many different contract companies for school occupational therapists to choose from, it is hard to know which company to go with. I am so glad I went with Therapy Travelers! Every person on my team has been super helpful and friendly throughout my time at Therapy Travelers. They found me a job within the area that I wanted to work and it was a great fit. Even though we don't have the opportunity to meet face to face, they do a good job of helping me feel connected and keep me in the loop of everything that is going on. They offer a lot of incentives like referral bonuses, benefits, and 401Ks to name a few. I am so happy I went with Therapy Travelers as my contract company!
February 28, 2020
We are so thrilled to hear that you feel valued and well cared for as part of the TherapyTravelers family! That is exactly what we strive for each day. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback!
All Lies
If you are interviewing with this company to work as a recruiter, do not move forward. Management is very careful with their wording/job offer to get you to accept. After being with the company for a couple months, you will learn that it was all a lie. Take your talents somewhere else. If you feel like you have to take this job, make sure to ask very thorough questions about their commission structure. They will most likely wrap their comp package up in silk with a bow on top, but you will end up regretting all the hard work you put into this organization.
February 15, 2020
We are truly sorry to hear of your feelings regarding your time with TherapyTravelers. Our intention is to be transparent and make all employees feel valued, seen, and heard. We welcome a conversation where you might recommend any improvements we can make to prevent such instances. Feel free to write us (info@TherapyTravelers.com) and we can arrange a time to discuss.​
Everything is fake here
Unrealistic metrics & micromanaging
Fake job orders

No real relationship w/clients/schools

Recruiter spend all day sourcing for jobs that aren't real.
February 14, 2020
We are sorry they felt this way! Our KPIs have been designed by what our own recruiters have been able to achieve here at TherapyTravelers. They're realistic and attainable - and we know this simply because these same KPI's have been met by recruiters before and after them. As it relates to job orders, we have a sales team that have longstanding relationships with our clients all over the US - filling open positions and closing orders that are no longer available (with due diligence).
Very helpful staff and understanding team.
Therapy Travelers was amazing at helping me secure interpreting work in the classroom setting. They were understanding when I needed time off for personal issues. They sent an ambassador to assist in making the smooth transition of aides in the classroom to understanding my role when issues presented themselves. They were excellent in using ADP online pay and my deposits went into my bank account flawlessly and in a timely manner.
February 17, 2020
We love hearing that you feel well cared for in the TherapyTravelers family! Thank you so much for letting us know!
Amazing support & benefits
I have worked with Therapy Travelers for about a 1.5 years now and they are great! I have worked with 2 other contract companies in the past and Therapy Travelers is by far the best! My relationship manager always reaches out to me and is someone I feel comfortable speaking with. They offer great compensation and benefit opportunities. They always try their best to make sure I am happy and comfortable in my contract position.
December 23, 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so thrilled that you've had such a wonderful experience. It's exactly what we strive for!
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Supportive Work Environment
I found the staff of Therapy Travelers to be supportive, encouraging as well as friendly. Any questions were answered quickly and accurately. They encourage everyone to provide ideas/suggestions that they then use to support the contractors they work with.

I highly recommend Therapy Travelers.
February 17, 2020
Hooray! Supportive and encouraging is exactly what we strive to provide to our TherapyTravelers family! Thank you so much for your feedback.
Amazing with an Incredible company mission!!
Therapy Travelers has so much to offer! They have great benefits and the leadership is amazing. They're very caring and true to their mission statement they really do strive to bring out the best in you!
February 17, 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great feedback! We strive to embody our mission statement daily, and love to know that we’re successful!
collaborative, exciting & awesome management
This the most collaborative company that I've work for. The management are open to suggestions and ideas that would benefit both the company and its employees.

Competitive without any stress. Yes! It is true. There are a lot of agencies out there that would require you to meet a certain quota. In TherapyTravelers they invest more on the relationship with their clients and amazing employees. It is more of a quality that would differentiate our company than the others.

A supportive management is a big plus for me! Every time you need help with your job they are always there. Mentoring and having catch up sessions help me to become more successful with what I do.
February 17, 2020
Thank you so much for letting us know that you feel supported and encouraged in the TherapyTravelers family! We absolutely value you!
Great Company!
I love working with TherapyTravelers! They always appreciate what you do and value their people. Amazing team that help, support and motivate each other. Pay is Great and most importantly, we treat each other as Family ☺
Pros
Pay is great, amazing people who help and support you
February 17, 2020
We love our amazing TherapyTravelers family and hearing such wonderful feedback from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to share!
Best Place to Work
Truly, TherapyTravelers is the best company to work with and for! They know how to value their employees. I always come to work excited and with a huge smile on my smile! From the bosses to co workers, everyone is fun to work with. They keep an open door communication and they value everyone's opinion. Thank you TherapyTravelers!
February 17, 2020
This makes us so happy! Having the best people is crucial to our success and we value each member of the TherapyTravelers family. Thank you so much for your feedback!
One of the Gems for Employers!
TherapyTravelers is a company that embodies their core values. I've never been apart of a company that truly listens to your ideas, wants what's best for personal and professional growth and puts people over profit. Of course they need to run a business, but when you have solid values, hire exceptional therapists (who are so grateful to have the job opportunity) who change the lives of students, you get to be a part of something extraordinary. The departments work beautifully together and don't have separate agendas and there are NO EGOS here. What a dream. Such a great family! Blessed everyday!
February 17, 2020
We are blessed by this feedback! Thank you so much for letting us know we’re succeeding at what we strive for; to embody our core values each day.
collaborative, exciting & awesome management

Excellent management, great people and awesome culture!
I've never worked with a company like TherapyTravelers.
The people are great and the culture is awesome.

The management is great and is very supportive for your success.

Pay is great and working with them is so much fun.
February 17, 2020
We love seeing such wonderful feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you feel valued and supported as part of the TherapyTravelers family.
Best company to work for!
I have worked for other companies in the past. They are great to work for and I enjoy the culture. The process of getting to know everyone and placing my friends in jobs is so easy. I am always supported.
February 17, 2020
YES to all of the above! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback!
Great support system for therapist
Excellent management to support therapist. TT has great relationships with districts and provided training /funding for Evidence Based Practices and materials.
September 30, 2019
We are so glad that you've had a great experience working with us!
February 17, 2020
We’re so glad to hear you feel supported as part of the TherapyTravelers family! Thank you for taking the time to let us know.
Abrupt head hunters and will tell you lies to get you going.
The head hunters are such a disgrace it is unbelievable.

They show you a job and then get your attention and try to

direct you elsewhere for their needs not yours.

I have talked to a few school district and they WILL NOT

use them.

Move on and find your own job and get the pay you deserve.
Pros
Cons
Worst place to be employed.
February 17, 2020
We are truly sorry to see this was your impression of working with us. It is certainly not in-line with our core values and we would welcome any specific recommendations you have to ensure these instances don’t occur going forward. Please feel free to contact us (info@therapytravelers.com) and we can arrange a time to connect.
Nice workplace
• Work at several school site location
• Provide direct speech and language therapy to children preschool through 12th grade

• Develop and implement treatment plans and materials for use in therapy activities

• Adapt treatment to meet the individual needs of each student
February 17, 2020
This is great to see! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Company appears organized and strive to make contractors happy
Felt supported by Therapy Travelers. They made me feel appreciated. They cannot really control experiences at contracted sites (school districts); especially because their offices are in another state. .Feel I had a little room to negotiate my pay, but wish I had incorporated my travel time into that more (40 minutes each way) when I negotiated.
February 17, 2020
We love hearing you feel supported and appreciated as part of the TherapyTravelers family! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
SLPA at Therapy Travelers
Great pay and wonderful support team. I loved my job but unfortunately, it was only 3 months. I really look forward to finding another position with this company.
February 17, 2020
We are so pleased to hear of your great experience as part of the TherapyTravelers family! Thank you for your feedback.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TherapyTravelers. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4