THG Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Sr. Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2017
I was great environment in the office. Great management and work balance. I have learned a lot through out my experience with this company. There good days and better days.
Great Company to Work For!!
Customer Service Survey Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Northborough, MAMay 12, 2014
I spend my day interviewing current customers about Sales and Customer Service. Each day is different. I may also make calls to our brand new customers to welcome them to The Hope Group and tell them what we do and find out how we may be able to help their company. I learn something new everyday working here. The management is great! This is a small family owned business, and they really care about their employees. My co-workers are wonderful. Everyone welcomed when I first started here and they are still friendly to this day. I like everyone I work with. The hardest part of my job is sometimes it's difficult to get the customers on the phone because they are running businesses and their time is very valuable. The most enjoyable part of my job is that i do get to work with great people everyday, I get to speak to customers and collect feedback, which I can pass on to upper management, or the sales force to help them any help or information they may need.
Pros
The company is very family oriented
Cons
No opportunity for overtime in my department.
greates job
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 20, 2014
I loved my job at THG Construction , it was my first job out of high school and it gave me the opportunity and skills necessary to build my career resume , everything about being a clerical assistant for this company i loved.
Pros
family enviroment, pay, growth opportunity
Cold calling, cold calling, cold calling!
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  LondonJune 3, 2013
This was my first job in London and even the product we were selling was amazing, the office enviroment and company policies were really poor.

It was all about cold calling and no interactions with clients.

The only good thing was the commission on each package sold.
n/a
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2012
hard work and sometimes very stressful. Management was ok but needed more help. I did learn customer service and how to operate a cash register. My co workers didnt always get alone but we still managed to work together.