Thies and Talle Management Employee Reviews

2.4
Ratings breakdown
Don't expect what they promise, they lie
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Moorhead, MNMarch 6, 2018
Don't expect to the hours they promise, they lie
In management roles, Don't expect to accept a salary when it will be a time and a 1/2 job
Don't expect management to believe what you say when they ask you what you need
Don't waste your time in applying
This could be a great company IF they listened when they asked you what you needed to succeed
Pros
Cons
You will work for liars, don't trust them
unreal expectations
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDDecember 23, 2017
This would be a good place to work if your retired and you have to only bring home a limited income because that's all you will get.With your poor pay you get to work like a dog and be used to every advantage they can get from you. Your required to use your own vehicle,your gas,your tools with absolutely no reimbursement. I could go on and on but you get the point! Do Not Waste Your Time!
Pros
flexible
Cons
everything
Overwhelmed
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNOctober 25, 2017
I worked for This and Take Management for 8 years. Starting as a leasing agent. After a year I was offered a manager position at another location. It started out as a position I enjoyed. Through out the year's it changed drastically. I had no support from my regional manager. I was not allowed to make any decisions without approval although I could not get a response or call back from corporate. Which left me having to put residents on hold for long periods of time. No support at all. We had 2 manager meetings a year. The only discussions were increasing rents drastically, no spending and policy changes that would benefit the company. Our resident criteria and qualifications changed monthly according to vacancy. One month people qualified another month not. I had to say no to much to residents wanting reasonable improvements. High end rent with deteriorating carpet, appliances. Had to work long unpaid hours, lost 64 hrs. Sick time because I couldn't take time off. When I applied at other companies I realized my salary was beyond low. Couldn't sell the product anymore. Too stressful and no personal time always on call.
Cons
Low pay, a lot of unpaid hours, unsatisfied residents
Great job, micro-managed
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Le Center, MNJune 3, 2017
Loved working here, though regional tended to micro-manage to assert her knowledge or to try to seem better than you. I had been there 5 years when they hired a new regional for my area, very frustrating.
Pros
Flexibility, pay, benefits
Cons
Micro-manage, difficult residents
Maintenance
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Ely, MNMarch 24, 2017
Worked maintenance for 6 years tried to get hired back no luck. This company looking for workers but won't give ya a second chance. Low pay for what your required to do no thanks from owners. Not worth the headache trying to work for them again
Pros
Time off
Cons
Don't like spending money on repairs
Regional Manager is condesending and contradicts herself
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Francis, MNMay 21, 2013
A typical day includes coming into the office, handling about 5-10 recertifications a day, and getting no help or response from the regional. You unfortunately need to email the regional to have written proof of conversations otherwise she will forget and tell you that no she did not tell you to do it that way. Manager meetings are suppoosed to happen on a monthly basis, but happen maybe twice a year. When it does happen, you spend 15 minutes talking about the buisness and then the rest of the time talking about your personal life. All management cares about is their bonuses, whatever it takes to get them their $5000 a quarter, that is what needs to happen. But when it comes time to pay you the bonus you bust your butt for, they will find every excuse not to pay you. Even if you bend over backwards for them, you will never see your raise that was promised.
Pros
Flexible with time off
Cons
Rude, Condesending, and Disrespectful management team
Fun place to work with a pool.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Shakopee,M.NFebruary 7, 2013
Had fun working for here. Always something new to do. co-workers had fun good times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thies and Talle Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Thies and Talle Management Reviews by Location