Things Remembered Employee Review

View all Things Remembered reviews

It is okay has a side job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAApril 19, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this has a career. Management pay is not well, management still struggles to pay their own bills. Being able to impact the customers life is great, but the pay is not worth the work.

Other Things Remembered Employee Reviews

Not too bad
Sales Associate/ Engraver/ Lead production (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJune 14, 2018
Don't offer raises even when promoting you, only raise it when state minimum wage goes up. Too much expected from you with no reward. I was a sales associate and was doing stuff that managers and key holders should only be doing.
Cons
management, pay
My 1st Job
Call Center Communicator (Former Employee) –  North Jackson, OHJune 13, 2018
A typical day consisted of taking phone calls and helping our customers place orders. If I wasn't placing an order I was filing paper work for incorrect orders. Working at Things Remembered helped me to strive better in future working environment. The managers there were strict, but they were good people. The culture of Things Remembered was great, laid back and pretty slow-paced. Hardest part of the job at that time was learning to watch my wording with customers. The most enjoyable part for me was helping customers, being able to give them the time they needed to purchases just what they were looking for.