ThirdLove Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 1, 2018
You are constantly busy, but you get to work with a supportive team.There's a lot of opportunity to grow. The leadership will do their best to ensure you have the best tools and guidance to provide exceptional customer service.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Busy
Extremely unprofessional and uncomfortable
Full Time Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMay 4, 2018
Felt extremely unwelcomed and judged throughout the entire experienve. Terrible training, very “clique-y”, was difficult to get help when needed. Work perks were not the the uncomfortableness one felt working there.
Pros
Stocked lunch room, fun perks
Cons
Uncomfortable, judgemental
Love
Fit stylist (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAApril 6, 2018
I love working here. It is a newer company so everything is changing and its everyone's responsibility to pay attention and stay up to date. The company does actually care about our feedback about how things should be run. It's an amazing company full of amazing women.
Pros
Free food, amazing co workers, helpful managers
Poor training, poor people managment
Fit stylist (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 21, 2018
This company doesn’t value its customer experience team. Leadership is non-existent and managers are condescending and uninspired. Employees are treated as if they are expendable. There are constant threats to all that they will be let go if they don’t perform, and yet the training is terrible and haphazard. They implement new processes and then punish employees that haven’t even been trained in the new processes. I have heard from good, solid employees that they feel set up for failure. I think to sum up I can share that we are offered a $250 certificate for referring friends who are hired. I sure could use that amazon certificate but I would never in a million years recommend anyone that I like to work here. Don’t work here, save yourself the time and effort and go somewhere where you will be valued.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Inadequate training, poor leadership, bad management
Blvd of broken dreams
Fit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 1, 2018
I spent a month of my life at this place. It's fast paced which is fine but the training and management is so completely broken at this company. You are dinged if you try to speak to management . There is so much turnover that you are constantly fixing past employees mistakes and the current employee are dinged if they help the newbies. Don't drink the coolaid. Save yourself and find a place that values real human connection and their workers.
Pros
Food & dogs
Cons
Management, training, culture
Do yourself a favor...
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 22, 2018
This company is not what they portray to be. They claim they have a fun and laid back "family" culture and that could not be further from the truth. There is no communication in this job, things are constantly changing (which is fine) but they do not pass information along or execute these processes well. In this office you will experience non-stop stress and pressure to meet goals that are ridiculous and unattainable. Members of leadership are never on the same page and do nothing but tell secrets and talk bad about each other and other members of the team. The manager is cowardly and will get rid of anyone that intimidates her in the slightest. She does not acknowledge or associate with any of her staff. She comes into the office and immediately goes into a conference room and when you have to speak to her or ask a question, she acts genuinely bothered and most of her responses/emails are rude and unprofessional. Members of leadership were actually told to not associate with any of the customer service members because they are "lesser". Aside from the atrocious manager and leadership, the environment is extremely toxic overall. Sure, you get a few free products after you have been there for months but everything is so poorly made that your bra and underwear will fall apart within a month. Every review that has a high rating is someone from leadership and they are pressured into writing those. There are so many other places to work so do yourself a favor and stay far away from this company.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, hours, communication, management
Dont even appy if your not under 30!
Customer Experience Associate (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 9, 2018
I was actually told, "you're the wrong generation". They sounded great when I interviewed. But once I started working with customers via email, chat, etc I really found they lie a lot to their customers. Customers that paid (and had their money taken from their card/etc) back in AUGUST still didn't have their bra's and were being told every few days....."they are on the way" Knowing the product is out of stock with no knowledge when/if it will be back.
Pros
can take your dog to work
Cons
Not a very honest company. VERy little to no integrity!!!
Bad communication/compensation
Associate, etc (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Communication is absolutely terrible. Working wage is even worse for the amount of work you are expected to do. Built a cool, beautiful building to work in, but that doesn't fix the people working in it. When you provide your opinions on things, they use it against you or let you go. Needs a lot of improvement.
Pros
Free bras, good discount
Cons
low wage, bad communication
Fun work culture!
Leadership (Current Employee) –  Chico, CANovember 12, 2017
I've been in this line of work for 10 years and this is the first time I didn't just feel like a cog in a machine while at work. Because this is a smaller company, there is a lot of opportunity for advancement. I was promoted after just a few months so if you have a good work ethic you will get noticed!

The office is super hip and the desks are really nice. I wanted to add this because when you've worked in depressing places such as windowless buildings with fluorescent lighting and tiny, squished-together desks, it's definitely a noticeable difference! There is also a stocked kitchen, music, and massages about once a month. Oh, and you can bring your dog to work!

Everyone I've worked with from customer service reps to management has been really sweet and accommodating. This adds to a relaxed work environment where you're not stressing about being micromanaged. All in all, I love my job and would recommend this company!
Pros
Health benefits, massages, dogs at work, snacks
Amazing!
Leadership (Current Employee) –  Chico, CANovember 9, 2017
When I first heard of ThirdLove, I immediately researched this company. Once I read their story, I was in awe for what this company does for their customers. I have found ThirdLove to be everything I hoped it would be. We create this culture that you will NOT find elsewhere and the management is very knowledgable and will find multiple ways to help! My co-workers are the best people I have met! Every member receives multiple bras each quarter, daily snacks, "swag" which is pretty amazing, massages, and so much more!

It is a fast-paced environment but I honestly love coming to work each and every single day.
Pros
Everything that ThirdLove does!
Great company, strives for success
Management (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAOctober 18, 2017
What I love most about the company is the team environment. There is an energy, unique to our start-up, where agents and management strive to do what's best for the customer. In a short amount of time, our team has been able to grow and management promotes from within. Every member receives multiple bras each quarter, daily snacks and additional "just because" swag (love my new gym bag and workout tee!). Massages are nice, too.

Days can be busy; but, at least I'm not bored. I've worked earlier in the AM to later in the evening, and working with a team that does right by the customer is inspiring. I love coming to work each day and learning from fellow members of the team.
Pros
Culture, products, customers
Cons
Parking (though the company is working on this!)
Love this company!
Fit Stylist (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAOctober 17, 2017
I love working at ThirdLove. There is a lot of information to learn at the beginning, but the training is immersive and the training team is helpful and dedicated to making sure you succeed. The company culture is incredible: everyone is welcoming and truly makes you feel like you are an equal part of the team. Upper management makes you feel heard, and there is never a day that I don't love working at ThirdLove!
Pros
Discounts on products, 2 days off in a row, opportunity for advancement
Cons
None!
Best Communication
Fit Stylist (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAOctober 12, 2017
I've been in this field of work for almost 3 and a half years now, and I will say that as far as company communication and transparency goes, this has been by far the best company I've ever worked for. I absolutely love my co-workers, and we're very family-style oriented. The hardest part of the job I'd say, is when we have to tell a customer we're out of stock on the item they want. The most enjoyable part of the job when working with customers, is when we've helped them find a product they feel confident in. Management is exceptional and very approachable - you can even contact the CEO if you need (depending on situation of course). Even when the day gets tough, my coworkers are more than willing to pick-up anything I need help with and vice versa. I've never loved a work place this much. Did I mention they allow dogs in the office!? YES, DOGS! That's another huge plus.
Pros
They bring in food every so often, like pizza, bagels, etc. There's dogs in the office. Wonderful coworkers.
Cons
N/a
NIghtmare of a job
"customer experience specialist" (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJuly 10, 2017
This company likes to think it is a lot more together than it is. It is a miserable place. People are hyper-competitive over who knows the most about bras, who does the best service, there isn't a lot of cohesion among the employees. Horribly depressing.
Pros
Cons
backstabbers galore
Job Different than Portrayed
Fit Stylist (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 16, 2017
When I applied, the hourly wage was $14. When I was interviewed, it was $13-14. When I accepted the position, it was $13. No negotiation. I know others who got to negotiate higher wages. When I applied the job was Monday through Friday. After I filled out my paperwork, the job was Tuesday through Saturday. When I got to training, the job was Wednesday through Sunday. I was not told I would have to work weekends, and since I do not have availability on weekends, this was perfect. The hours are horrendous, 6am-9pm, 7 days a week. The scheduler acts like she is inconvenienced when you speak with her. Some of the other associates act like they are better than you. I love the foundation and premise of the company, I just don't love that I was lied to and now have a job I don't want to go to because the days and hours I work don't really fit my schedule, or what I was promised.
Cons
30 minute lunch period, not getting days/times you want to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ThirdLove. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight