Thirty-One Gifts Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
OK job to work at
Monogrammer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 1, 2017
OK environment to work at. At times i feel like I'm slaving myself for little pay. Leads are okay some can be very rude. You're expected to monogram 200-300 bags a day.
Amazing
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hardeeville, SCMay 24, 2017
Work at your own pass, sister hood, business owner, perfect for stay at home moms that want the flexibility to be there for your children when needed.
Productive and fun work place
Process merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHMay 3, 2017
Productive and fun work place. Pretty well organized. Clean environment. Morning meeting before shift begins. Group stretches. Work with evenly scheduled breaks.
Pros
Breaks spaced out evenly during the day
Cons
Running out of work and having to leave
good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PAMay 2, 2017
decent for stay at home moms but If you cant find work then it doesn't even work because then you are not making money. cost $100 to start up and you really need to put your mind to it
thirty-one gifts
Consultant Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 20, 2017
Thirty-one can be a fun place to work they support the employees, they had cook outs and employee
Apperication day. It was a fun p;ace to work until
The got top heavy with mangagement then nothing was consistant
Pros
Job was fun and the consultants were great
Cons
None really
Very fun place to work, learned a lot from certain supervisors.
Consultant Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 20, 2017
Great place to work, very fast paced which makes the day go by fast. Thirty-One had a great culture and the business supported women in their individual home businesses. I got my start in call center management here, and learned a great deal from my past supervisors that really took the time to teach me about communication with my team.
Pros
In house cafeteria and food trucks. Great culture
Cons
Very competitive, lots of office politics.
fun place to work
Executive Assistant to VP of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 7, 2017
great work life balance, great benefits, only downfall is job stability or chances to advance. I would recommend this company to others, they do try to treat everyone fair and right.
Working from home
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norwood, PAApril 3, 2017
Love that I can be my own boss and set my own hours. Its a well like company but alot of people who perchase from me and everone who works there loves the people they get to meet.
Pros
Set your own hours
Cons
No Benefits
Awesome company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home TownMarch 30, 2017
This is a great company to work for. The home office is always so helpful with any question that you have. The perks that the company gives you, your customers and your hostess are unbelievable. This company really wants you to succeed.
a fun way to make some extra money
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stockwell, INMarch 22, 2017
working on my own schedule from home
I met so many new people and was able to promote to Senior Consultant by having people join my team
This company is family oriented and provides you with opportunities to grow quickly
Pros
trips to Conferences, monthly meetings with other consultants, free products
Cons
it costs money to join
Loved the flexibility and relationship building!
Independent Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALMarch 8, 2017
I have the desire to teach, celebrate, reward, and encourage others to do their best! I love the flexibility direct sales gives to me in order to support my family and make an income. Building relationships with others is very important!
Call Center Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 21, 2017
Good place for a young person getting started in the work force to get some experience. Not ideal for someone looking to further a career into other types of positions.
Pros
Employee-friendly environment
Cons
Call-center ebvironment
Fun and always changing work environment.
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 12, 2017
You make your own hours. Learned to better my commission. You are the management. There is a wide range of people who work for this company. Most enjoyable part was to work with others and learn to make your business better.
Pros
Always meeting new people.
Cons
Well known products so limited customer base.
Productive, fun, but unorganized
Operations Support Technician II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 30, 2016
I worked for Thirty-One for six years. There I printed two times. I enjoyed the job very much but the company was very unorganized and had too many managers.
Great culture, friendly co-workers
Product Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 22, 2016
A good place to work with the ability to make the process/job your own. Receptive to new ideas and friendly home office. The CEO is very dedicated to her business and staff.
Thirty-One Gifts corporate office started oout in Johnstown, Ohio as a great place to work where individuals were treated with respect
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 11, 2016
When Thirty-One Gifts started out in Johnstown, individuals were treated with respect and allowed to be individuals. Upper management led with great values and treated others as an important part of the team. Supervisors were give the power and encouraged to build strong teams by following the values of respect, authenticity, loyalty, and individuality. As the company grew and hired more employees, additional members were added to upper management. Directors were hired from other industries and were given the freedom to ignore individuals needs and happiness.

The original CFO and President left the corporation and numbers became more important that individuals. It was no longer fun to work at Thirty-One and much animosity was developed.
Pros
Fun, comfortable surrondings in the early years.
Cons
Change in upper management and values; no longer survived for the employees, and consultants, but more $$ and numbers.
Excellent Opp to work from home
Ind. Senior Director (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVDecember 5, 2016
Amazing company,
amazing, product,
amazing support.

Unlimited income potential
Fun and exciting
Organized and the company listens to its field.
Pros
Unlimited income
Cons
Work all the time
Wonderful place to work
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Jordan, MNNovember 8, 2016
Thirty-One is a wonderful company to be apart of. A typical day is contacting prospective hostesses to get a party on the calendar. The support one gets from the up-line is amazing! The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and sharing my "Why" and my love for Thirty-One.
Fun enviroment
Consultant Support (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 13, 2016
Vey laid back company, fun environment. Always thinking of ways to build upon working environment. Perks are good, like discounts. Managers and people are professional.
Fun, Faithbased environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, OHSeptember 20, 2016
I worked in the warehouse and supervised about 30 plus employees with responsibilities in picking and packing.

I learned how to manage through adversity and develop leaders

The hardest part of the job was helping my direct reports manage through change

The most enjoyable part of my job achieving top numbers and helping my team become successful