Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys Employee Reviews

Fast Environment
Litigation Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 17, 2018
Fast work Environment but I Defiantly enjoy what I do. My fellow staff and attorney I do work for are awesome. The only downfall is I wish the Hourly pay was higher.
Pros
401k, Health ins. Sick Time off/Vacation Hrs.
Cons
Hourly pay should be better
Working at TJH
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 17, 2018
Great place to work, great benefits, free gym membership. I have been with the company over a year and have learned so much during the process of being employed here and I am still very eager and excited to learn more. Management is awesome here, Recognition is earned and give, they listen to there employees and every suggestion is taken into consideration. One of the most enjoyable parts about working here is the work environment and atmosphere, also knowing that at the end of the day all our hard work does pay off, knowing you did you absolute best for your yourself, your team, for the firm, for the client.
Pros
Gym Membership, Luncheons, Holiday Pay, Benefits and More!
Cons
None what so ever!
I Love Working for Thomas J Henry I Love my Job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
I love working in fast paced environment, I have learned so many new things and I am happy that there is room for advancement. You have many opportunities to move up to different departments if you are willing to learn new things. Everyone is very helpful and there is great management and staff.
Pros
Great Benefits, Pto, Free Gym Membership, and other many perks.
Cons
Parking
its been great working for this growing company
Business Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
I've worked for this company for 4 years in 2 positions, the benefits are great and now they have pto and 401k. He sponsors so many events so there's always a chance to win free tickets. he gives a Christmas bonus every year and the Christmas party is always amazing. The pay could be better but the incentive make up for it a little. You have the opportunity to move up in positions and learn new things
Pros
paid holidays, weekends off, pto, vacation, incentives, events, bonuses
Cons
the pay, no ot, no part time positions
Medical Clerk
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
It is a good place to work. Pay could be better. Health insurance is outrageous when you add your spouse or children. Practically working for free. Depending on where you are placed, as far as, who you will be working with, can determine how you feel about the work place. Some teams are not so welcoming and if they don't like you, you will be assigned to a different attorney or fired.
Great place to work.
File clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
It’s a great place to work for, I love my management and coworkers. It’s always busy and makes the day go by fast. I like that I learn something new every day.
Pros
Great incentives
Cons
Low pay, no overtime
Overall I like my job and my boss.
File Room Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
Everyday is always a busy day with files and contracts which is good to make time go by fast. I've learned a bit more about the law and how it works. I would have to say the hardest part of my job is moving furniture and boxes. But overall I like every aspect of my job.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
low pay, no overtime, not getting raises on time
Great place to work!!!!
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
Everyone here is so nice. I have been here 3 months and everyone here has been so nice. Mangers here are helpful and understanding.
TJ Henry takes care of his employees..
Great place to work!
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
I have been with the company for a little over a month now and have enjoyed my time here. My coworkers are very friendly and helpful. Time goes by quick, there is always something to do.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
N/a
Great company to work for
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
I have worked for the company for a little over a year and it has been a wonderful experience. The people are great to work with everyone is so helpful we work as a team. The company has a lot of giveaways as well for the employees.
Pros
Paid time off, gym membership, holiday pay, employee discount
Cons
no overtime
Great company to work for!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 14, 2018
I've been working here for less than a year and I couldn't be more happy with my job! I love the people that I work with- they are always very helpful if I have any questions and they are a joy to work with. I've never had a boss that cares and appreciates his employees like Mr. Henry does. I count myself lucky to work for this company!
Pros
Benefits, All Purpose Leave, Company Parties
Cons
No overtime
Good place for litigators
Senior Compliance Attorney (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 5, 2018
If you have litigation skills and are willing to work hard you can do well. If you do not have litigation skills and want to learn them here it will be a long path.
Pros
Strong organized leadership
Cons
Lots of competition from within.
Medical Clerk
Medical Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 19, 2018
I would like to go back I feel like I can learn a lot from the Attorneys and Paralegals that are there. I had a great team that I work with I was learning so much.
Worst place to work EVER!!!
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 11, 2018
This company is by far the worst I have ever worked at!!! The manager for the receptionists is in Corpus so has no idea how busy the San Antonio office gets. We were not allowed to get out of our seats so would constantly have to pull people from their work to do things like make copies for us. Requested moving from reception to medical clerk and then was fired for checking status on me changing departments. They said I was being let go because I hung up on a client who called in AFTER I told my supervisor I was having problems with my headset holding a charge AND that I was logging the calls wrong even though I had to have new people use my computer after I left for the day because theirs weren’t set up prior to them starting. The pay also sucks. I have years of office experience and was paid the same amount as people that had none!!!
Pros
Catered lunches once in a while
Cons
Stressful
Productive and very good working environment to be at.
Paralegal - Litigation Support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 6, 2018
Working at Thomas J. Henry has taught me so many things within the 6 months I’ve been there. The staff and management are very well respectful. Someone is always available to lend a helping hand.
Terrible management
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 21, 2018
This place is a about who your friends are. There is no such thing as job security. The good reviews you read are written by employees so that they can receive a t-shirt. Environment is stressful, no training, and zero accountability.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
They don’t care about employees
File Clerk
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 13, 2018
Working at Thomas J Henry is such a great experience. Great people and great benefits. Also you get a free gym member ship.Great working environment.
Pros
Paid time off, awesome benefits
Cons
no overtime
Great firm!
File Clerk/Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 12, 2018
It's a fast paced job. We close files in the system. Clean and scan the files then put them up when completed. I love the atmosphere and the people that I work with.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Low pay and no overtime
Great Firm!
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 12, 2018
This firm is a great place to work for. Although the pay could be better, it's a great opportunity for advancements and growth! Especially if you're starting out!
Pros
Benefits, Pto
Cons
salary
Very different!
Medical Clerk (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 7, 2018
Working here has been interesting and different than what i am used to. This job has a lot of perks just like any other job. It has gotten better since ive been here for example the PTO and 401k is now available. Can always depend on my set schedule. Everyone here id very nice and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight