Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys Employee Reviews

Great company with good benefits!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 9, 2018
TJH is a great company to work for! We are offered good benefits and work in a friendly environment with the possibility of advancement. The hours are great and we don't have to work weekends. We are also offered a gym membership as well as a variety of giveaways through out the year.
Pros
Great benefits, 401k, gym membership, career growth
Cons
No overtime
Great company with good benefits, friendly environment with room to grow.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 5, 2018
Great company, good workplace environment, friendly with room to move up, great benefits, vacation pay, alot of free events to participate. Coworkers are very friendly, great professional management. Free gold gym membership.
Pros
Great benefits, 401k, gym membership, career growth
Cons
No overtime
Overrated
Custodian (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 26, 2018
This place is filled to the rim with people who can evidently do no wrong. Their are a handful of people I got along with pretty well. The others were very nasty individuals. The management needs so much more structure it's unreal. They are extremely "uppity" and truly act like they're better than you. Would not recommend this place.
Benefits
Cons
Everything else
Great company with good benefits, friendly environment with room to grow.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 26, 2018
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No overtime
Great work place for advancedment and to meet great people.
Greeter/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 26, 2018
I love coming to work due to the great and amazing women that i work with.A typical day for myself here is making sure i get my declines done for the file clerks to pick up. Make sure i have plenty of waters for any clients or visitors that walk in the door. I always make sure i have a smile on my face any time anyone walks in. That includes attorneys too. If i have any questions about a call that I'm not understanding i can just easily ask and they will help. The hardest part of the job at times is the sitting down waiting for calls when it is slow. But other than that working here at Thomas J Henry Injury Attorneys is great. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me here at Thomas J Henry.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No overtime
Productive and Great Benefits
Receptionist/Greeter (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 26, 2018
This has been a very productive place to work, with the opportunity for advancement. It has been a privilege to work here, and this job has helped me learn so many new things. The benefits are great as well as the people that I work with.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No overtime
Excellent atmosphere, lovely personalities!
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 22, 2018
I began with the Law Offices of Thomas J. Henry in October 2015. It has by far been the best job I have had. There is a lot of opportunities for advancement. Along with the great staff and management I enjoy being able to know that at the end of the day my job performance determines the level of satisfaction given to our clients.
Pros
Excellent benefits for healthcare.
Cons
Not able to work overtime.
Fun and supportive place to work
Associate Attorney (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 20, 2018
I joined Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys in October 2017. Since then, I have learned so much about personal injury law. My clients are my greatest pleasure - helping them is what makes me happy to get out of bed and go to work! My case manager is hard-working and detail oriented and I can depend on her to keep our cases updated and on track.
Management is supportive and approachable. I'm not afraid to ask questions or share ideas.
Great Place to Work for Attorneys
Law Lawyer (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 19, 2018
The office is open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., so the hours can be a little long, especially before a jury trial when working from home or after hours is a must. However, it is a fun place to work, so I don't mind. My staff and the other attorneys on my team help me a lot, and you don't see the same back-stabbing culture you do at other large law firms here.
Pros
Free coffee and tea, lots of instruction on how and what to do to have work up to company standards, clear expectations clearly communicated.
Cons
Have to pay for healthcare, no bonuses, parking on the parking garage roof can be a pain when the elevator breaks
Very professional and friendly staff
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  12th Floor in Corpus ChristiJune 19, 2018
My experience with this firm has been very rewarding and challenging. The hours on the clock go by quickly as there is plenty of work to do as you go from one project to the next. The offices are very organized and your supervisors make sure you know what tasks are needed and by when. The training sessions are held regularly so that you don't feel like you are expected to already know all the computer programs in advance. Your co-workers are also very helpful, friendly and ready to jump in and give you guidance if you request it. I have learned several new computer programs. Also because this firm works their files as far and complete as they can go, you learn the full extent of how a legal file can go. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the workload you are responsible for but that is what is challenging and it is good to know you have plenty of work and are needed at your position for a long time to come.
Pros
Yearly peer reviews, fair raises, incredible Christmas parties
Cons
Very few cons, as long as you like to work as you will have a full desk and a lot of "to do's"
Couldn't ask for a better company to work for.
Medical Clerk Trainer (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 18, 2018
This firm is fast-paced it will challenge your brain daily. However, working around people as motivated as you are to satisfy our clients makes it worth it. I enjoy coming to work, from the moment I clock in to the moment I clock out I am constantly working. Our firm has a very high standard on customer service, and I love that we take care of our client rather than making them feel like just a number.
Pros
Health Insurance and Life insurance.
Cons
No overtime and no 401K
Productive and Great Benefits
Medical Clerk Trainer (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 14, 2018
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No overtime
The Company throws very decent Christmas parties for the staff.
File Clerk Lead (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 7, 2018
It's a good job. Some people that work very hard go unnoticed and don't get the recognition they deserve. They should provide paid personal days off especially since there are a lot of single parents that need to take days off to take care of their kids appointments. They need to hire more people in upper management so the work load is distributed instead of it to be put on one person handling the whole firm.
Pros
Major holidays off and paid.
Cons
Raises are not given on time, and takes months to be reviewed by upper management.
Room to grow
Litigation Paralegal (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 6, 2018
A typical work day is very fast paced and requires you to be organized with your workload. This is a great company to work for if you want to get personal injury experience. The workers are very friendly and helpful with each other.
Pros
Free Gym membership
Cons
No 401K
Very interesting, great learning experience!
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 24, 2018
Very professional and smooth running online internship. I gained a ton of knowledge. The work load was not overwhelming so long as I was punctual about the time I began each assignment. Communication between I and my supervisor was excellent with the help of the highly efficient online intern portal.
Great work environment
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Corpus ChristiMay 22, 2018
This is a great place to work and there is a sense of team work. All of the employees make it a comfortable work environment and are always willing to help. There are great benefits and hard work does not go unnoticed.
Productive workplace with opportunities.
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 22, 2018
I have been working for Thomas J Henry for about 8 months now and I love everyday of it. Coming into work and seeing everyone's smiling face every morning just makes my day and excites me to do my work.
I currently work as an Intake Specialist and enjoy my job.
Our management, no matter what department is always willing to lend a hand in the race to make sure that our clients get the best, always answering questions for anything.
The culture of the Thomas J Henry firm is one that i will cherish dearly, every staff member is cheerful and makes the environment so welcoming and makes you strive to keep the attitude going to clients and coworkers. There is not a single employee that is not willing to lend a hand, no matter the task.
Pros
Healthcare
Fun and productive workplace with great opportunities.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 22, 2018
I have been working for Thomas J Henry for about 8 months now and i love everyday of it. Coming into work and seeing everyone smiling faces every morning just makes my morning and excited me to do my work.
I currently work in the reception department and i love being the happy voice and first contact for the firms clients. Being the first contact with any new client wants our firms help in their claims, is a worthwhile experience being able to help.
The most enjoyable part of my job is coming in everyday and being excited to see that they day holds, Mr. Henry is so appreciative of his employees and he never forget to show it. He provides many opportunities for everyone in the firm to be successful. It is a true honor to be working for such an amazing place.
Excellent work place, Opportunity for advancement, Health Insurance from the day you start!! And it is very professional
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 22, 2018
Great work place and good work environment. Have many opportunities to advance and create a great career. Also, the manager and supervisors are always willing to help out if needed.
Pros
Choose your schedule to come in, Team work
Cons
Parking
Excellent work place, great coworkers.
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 22, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys Reviews by Location