Thomas Publishing Company LLC Employee Reviews

Management has no clue.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2016
This is a sinking ship. Financially in a rut. No new products or services in the pipeline. Save your time and stress. Senior management has no clue. Company lacks innovation.
Pros
Close to Penn Station
Cons
Not much else
It is an excellent company
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PADecember 15, 2013
I have learned a lot of technology from work, It is an excellent company to work.
Productive fun work enviornment
Content Analyst-General Editorial (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2013
Days are busy and you never feel the hours go by. Never bored, never without a task to accomplish. Learned how to research better, how to be more analytic. My coworkers were wonderful. My supervisors and director were also very helpful. Hardest part of the job was disciplining yourself to stay on task no matter how much work you had to do. Most enjoyable part was getting work done and my coworkers that were genuinely nice individuals that I had a lot in common with.
Pros
Cons
Company does not promote within
Tough Job, Learned Valuable Selling Skills
Internet Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAAugust 20, 2012
Prospect new business and make outbound cold calls for 3-4 hours per day. Learned how to overcome objectives from gatekeepers and identify and pursue the true decision maker within any given company. Wonderful group of co-workers, who are very helpful and always willing to offer ideas as to how I can improve my skill set. The hardest part of the job is creating lists of prospects within our database, as the data is often times antiquated. The most enjoyable part of the job is forging long-term relationships with companies who truly benefit from your services and expertise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thomas Publishing Company LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Thomas Publishing Company LLC Reviews by Location