Thomas Safran & Associates

Thomas Safran & Associates Employee Reviews

great company!!
awesome company!!! great benefits. great environment to work. everyone is really friendly they treat you as family. I really recommend this company they are willing to teach in different skills sets.
Not bad could be better
TSA prides itself on diversity and they are genuinely pretty socially responsible. However, it's disheartening to see that all the upper level leadership positions have 0% diversity. Everyone is lilly white. President down to HR!
ALSO, You will be overworked. Not a terribke place to work, i just wish there were more black and brown people in executive positions here.
Pros
Annual bonuses
Cons
Overworked, all white executive team, lacks diversity in executuve positions, pay could be better
A company with a heart
I worked for Thomas Safran and Associates for over 12 years. It took me a lot or trying at other companies before landing at this wonderful company. When I started, they were a lot smaller and I witnessed them growing and becoming a large company and a leading one in the affordable housing industry. The properties they build and manage definitely stand out from the rest because of the architectural style and lush landscape. TSA, as we call it, cares about its residents and its employees and it shows. In my career as Property Manager for over 28 years, I am proud to say that TSA was the best company I worked for. It was been 2 years since I retired from TSA and I still smile when I think of how lucky I was to work for them.
Pros
The company truly cares about the employees, offers great salary and benefits
Cons
The growing pains of becoming a larger company.
Good enviorment
The management team is and development teams work together and make for a fun team environment. TSA looks for ways to make their tenants happy. Also strives to make the management's family feel included.
Pros
Many different benefits and options
Cons
turn around to client
Very valuable work experience
TSA is on of the biggest affordable housing developers in Southern California. I gained extremely valuable experience working there for 6 months under the new construction team. Not only do they have an amazing track record but they also manage the buildings they construct. Therefore you get to see both sides of the business.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Great company
This company is amazing. They treat everyone so well and offer so much help if needed. Pay starts off a little low but the benefits are worth the wait.
Great Company
Great vision, mission, and structure. I have learned so much about properly taking care of a property and residents. Very busy, lots to do, lots of work, but it makes the day go by faster.
Good work place environment, great staff
Every day brought new challenges and proactive planning for events, projects. Annual Certifications, Annual Inspections, building resident relations.Had co-works to reach out to, met quarterly in a small group. Every day was enjoyable, and handling tenant and applicant flow while staying on top of your weekly duties or reports.
Pros
Great training, compliance
Cons
Annual Certifications
Great company with good values that cares for their employees
TSA is a wonderful company that hires great people who care about their jobs and residents they serve, so the co-workers are great and easy to work with. It is demanding work as they expect alot, but it is no problem for someone who wants to work
Productive and fun work place
It was a good experience working there. The hours were short but everything else was good. The residents were amazing to work with. All the staff were understanding.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thomas Safran & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7