Thompson Toyota Employee Reviews

Worst place I ever worked
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Doylestown, PAApril 19, 2019
Don’t wast your life here. The people treat each other like garbage. If you want to be in an environment where you are respected by your fellow employees and manager, don’t bother with this place. People here are extremely unprofessional. They don’t know what they are doing. I left this job because my manager was verbally abusive and condescending, asserting dominance whenever possible. If you are considering taking a position here. Run away while you still can. It will drain the life out of you. There are better places to work.
Dealership work was not for me.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, MDJuly 30, 2018
Overall was not a bad environment. However felt overworked and under paid. Good entry level job for someone with minimal experience looking to forward a career in the automotive career.
Not a Good Company
Customer Relations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PAMarch 27, 2018
I left my job for the above reasons and felt it was a "toxic" atmosphere. Many managers would do well to actually take managerial classes. Alot of gossip and back-stabbing. Many left before me because of the above reasons.
Pros
Was able to go from 40 hours to 30 hours when needed.
Cons
Bad management; no incentives
Tedious job
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PAApril 18, 2017
Making sure the lot and showroom are stocked. Making sure the lot looks presentable. Shifting units around. Assisting sales people. Occasional swap driving
Fast Paced Work Environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PAMarch 12, 2017
The entire sales staff are highly motivated to succeed. It is competitive in a good way that promotes camaraderie. I did not get to eat much because there is a push to work on all cylinders at all times, but you are rewarded the harder you work. Everyone is willing to help out everyone. Every week I would spend 60+ hours at the dealership. Your coworkers become your family because they are the ones you are seeing the most. It is a very clean and friendly working environment.
Great Experience
Vehicle Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Doylestown, PADecember 11, 2015
Everyone here was very friendly and we all got along great. A typical day I would be taking inventory, learning about cars and models, on top of finding out what deal trades needed to be made.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Irritated customers
High Volume Dealership Customer Service
Service Consultant / Warranty Admin (Current Employee) –  Doylestown, PAJune 11, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job is feeling accomplished at the end of the day. Being able to help a customer who was having a bad day with an unexpected car emergency or a regular maintenance customer just confused with the process. Knowing they left happy and confident in their experience is important to me. Helping a coworker with a daunting task and completing my missions are also satisfying. I like that everyday is different and there's always something to do in customer service and the admin field.
Knowlege Acquired
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Edgewood, MDJuly 17, 2014
Thompson Toyota has helped me gain experience in the car industry, picking up on small things and exceeding to progress my knowledge. Major thing that I have picked up on was human relations, how salesmen sell car's and how to interact with someone in the appropriate manner for that particular situation.
Pros
Flexable work schedule
Cons
No advancement oppertunities