Thomson Reuters Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 478 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOSteve Hasker80%approve of Steve Hasker 's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- Headquarters333 Bay Street, Toronto, ...
You're seeing Thomson Reuters jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 5.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Thomson Reuters have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 78 questions about working at Thomson Reuters. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Thomson Reuters employees.
Insights from 312 Indeed users who have interviewed with Thomson Reuters within the last 5 years.
What changes if any did I make to improve the manufacturing process in my last position?
Where would you start when optimizing a brand new website for search?
I was hired over the phone
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Thomson Reuters?Published on May 24, 2021
- Thomson Reuters