THREADED FASTENERS INC

THREADED FASTENERS INC Employee Reviews

Productive place to work; friendly atmosphere; team environment; family oriented; relaxed environment; typical work day; learning environment; respectful management
After 6 months of working for TFI, I am still energized to come to work each day. The company truly has a close, friendly culture. TFI is growing at an outstanding pace, with this growth come some growing pains, however I feel that leadership at TFI is honest, caring, and will always do their best to do the right thing. The Payscale looks a little low, but the total compensation, including employee stock, more than makes up for it. Just stick around until you become an owner.
Pros
Great people, genuine values and mission
Cons
Growing Pains, from small business to multi-state corp.
Threaded Fasteners is a great place to work good benefits with great managers and staff. They do a lot of charity work to help the community and they push each of their employees to do their absolute best.
Its ok i guess pay is horrible job isnt hard but time consuming rate of pay is extremely low it will be a good job for someone who just finished highschool or who dont have a wife and kids
Nice people i felt like family while i was there Love the team work and how the work flow went on a day to day base.. I was able to expand my work experience. Meet wonderful great people. The only thing that hurt was losing a chance to become a part if a great working family
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
clock in at 7 am take out truck from inside warehouse and get paper work ready for my daily pic up routine and return back to the warehouse and off load materials and start putting things together and eat lunch and head out to delivery in Pasco county, lakeland,bartow and st. pete and sarasota.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
not paying enough
The company as a whole is family oriented. They are understanding of family issues that may arise. The work environment was mostly stress free. I completed daily tasks in a timely manner.
Threaded fasteners is a great career and fun fast pace work with plenty of benefits and great people. Threaded Fasteners taught me a lot and how to work as a team.
This company kinda of felt like a family to me. The pay grade could've been better. The work was constant.The people I worked around where/are a good group of people to work with. I met plenty of great people through the shipping and receiving aspect of my job.
Cons
pay was too low
I put 110% into my work every week through out the years I've been here, I have been promoted and ive learned alot the 5 years ive worked at threaded fasteners Inc, I'm told to keep digging every time I get a raise which is 2.5 percent or 38 cents I feel like they dont appreciate all the hard work ive did for them so now I'm just looking for someone too appreciate me and a stable job with good benefits.
Pros
We get an hour for lunches .
Cons
We get two 15 minuts breaks, and benefits.
Working with Threaded was fun. Loved the people I worked with and will forever remember them. Everyone treated each other with much respect. Learned the difference in the various types of nuts, bolts, and screws.
Pros
Great work envioprment
Cons
receiving goods in nthe rain.
This company has great benefits, except where it counts, on a paycheck. As far as advancement not gonna happen with this company. Management doesn't do any research into rumors they take certain peoples word for gold even if it isn't true. They do not care how hard you work or even if you work just as long as you have a good attitude.
Benefits
Cons
Low pay, no advancement, management avoids doing its job
Same routine daily .Learned a little different stuff during the 25 years, also when we had breakfast or lunches I did most of the cooking. The management changed some and the employees were like family to me( Most of them have been there awhile ,some came and went). I would say the hardest part of my job would be pushing myself . Last but not least like I said before we had a fully equipped kitchen and I did most the cooking when we did good or special events.
Pros
Yes our boss did take us out for free lunches at time, Family came first with them, and they knew who the serious ones were.
Cons
i thought i would retire there.
If you don't mind hard labor, can deal with the elements, this may be a rewarding job for someone looking to learn something new.
A lot of different faces and not a job anyone would want to have