Three Links Employee Reviews

The worst place to work ever!
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNFebruary 12, 2018
The only reason I actually enjoyed going to work was to see and talk to the residents. Otherwise everything else pretty much sucked. The management was awful, the manager hardly ever did anything but sit in the office on the computer and when something needed to be done they would always ask everyone else to do it instead of helping, until they were finally fired. Also when it came to the work after like a month or two of working there is when they decided to see how I was working and when they decided to tell me what I was doing wrong or wasn’t doing because no one ever told me I was supposed to be doing those things. The pay was okay but could of been better at $10.50 per hour considering what we had to do all day everyday. As for pay raises there are none even though they promise one after 90 days, they will constantly say that they will give you one but they don’t. As for the workers, there was a lot of talking about one another and tattling. Honestly the best day was when I finally quit because now I can have a job that I actually enjoy and want to go to. But also the work just wasn’t for me anyways because it was VERY boring and routine and was never really changed up a lot so I was always left doing the same thing everyday and I was so bored everyday.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Everything else
Family
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  PathwaysJune 29, 2016
I have worked as a nursing assistant for 20 years. I have found Three Links Care Center as the place I want to call home. The culture is very focused on person centered care, so the resident always comes first! Education is offered to improve knowledge of dementia and the latest nursing care. And we always have fun! Dress up days, potlucks, employee picnics.....I just love working at Three Links!
Missing you
CNA/HHA (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNJune 26, 2014
my son took first priority, i love him.. the shift was flexible with my schedule, co workers were great, hardest part of my job was the challenge with dementia! although lighting up there face was a perk!
friendly,happy and mostly long term employees.
Program Specialist (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNMarch 25, 2014
This is a very large campus and i learned a lot about continuium care.All staffing need to work together to make the place a whole.
Pros
Small town, everyone knew one another.
Cons
Alot of walking outside to get to buildings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Three Links. Our community is ready to answer.

Three Links Reviews by Location