Three Rivers Treatment Center Employee Reviews

No one wants this place!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 22, 2019
No one wants to work for these horribly disgusting people. No one wants them no one wants to work here. You do not want this place. Don’t apply to work her no one wants them!
Abuse and Trauma
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 22, 2019
Abuse and Trauma. Abuse and trauma are the only word that I can think of to describe my work experience here. An abusive employer and a traumatic work experience.
Dump
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 21, 2019
The HR department is really not put together. Doesn’t show up on days she expected to do its impossible to get anything done. You can’t say anything because the dad owns the place. Jerky attitude towards staff issues. Belittling. Very inappropriate and bad attitude in general. Does not know how to handle difficult situations tactfully and appropriately. Does not understand staff issues.
Just bad
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 21, 2019
They are just rude and mean and hurtful people. There is just no way around it. The owners daughter shows up when she wants. Just fake and rude people and there is total chaos.
Bully
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 19, 2019
Bullies were her priority, they’re who she loves the most. Bullies determined all of her decisions. If you pointed out that one of her bullying friends was bullying you you became target and she became the biggest bully of them all.
Lost Cause
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 17, 2019
There’s no saving this place. It’s a lost cause. Their values are wrong and mean. LOVES bullies. no good place, not going to be a good place. Worst place. No good!
Enjoyed working with other employees and children
Head Cook (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VA 23944August 16, 2019
I very much enjoyed my everyday work. I learned a lot about working in a kitchen environment and with children. Manager was great, Supervisor was horrible. The culture was good. Hardest part of the job was leaving it. Working with the children and themed days were my favorite!
Crumby
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 15, 2019
crumby place to work. Definitely not my idea of what a “family” atmosphere would be. To be a place that’s supposed to help kids with their emotions and behaviors they sure do seem stupid when It comes to emotions and behaviors.
Trauma
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 15, 2019
I have never been more disrespected in my life. Borderline- receiving end, what you experience is abuse and trauma. An inability to see their own flaws and a horrible work experience. I would not recommend making this the next spot in your adventure.
Trauma
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 15, 2019
I have never been more disrespected in my life. When you work for someone who is bipolar what you experience is abuse and trauma. An inability to see their own flaws and a horrible work experience. I would not recommend make this the next spot in you adventure.
Terrible
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 14, 2019
Worse than all the other places, this place is terrible. DO NOT APPLY HERE! I PROMISE YOU YOU DO NOT WANT TO WORK HERE. Relay save yourself the stress, the headache, the heart ache. DO NOT APPLY!
Swim Away
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 14, 2019
I worked here for a year and a half and my jaw pile drop constantly. This group of people will really have you wondering how some places make it. Though from the looks of it they are not going to make it. I don’t see them being opened much longer, it will do the world good when they close their doors.
Fast paced
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 13, 2019
Very fast paced with not a lot of training unless you are direct support staff. Nothings really clear and you always feel like things are on the brink of falling apart.
Not Surprised
Skills Coach (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 12, 2019
Not surprising to see all these bad ratings. You get a bad feel just when you walk in to the place. Trust your gut when something tells you not to stay don’t stay.
Fall back and regroup
Skills Coach (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 11, 2019
It is just a really tense and stressful work atmosphere. No one really trust anyone and there’s a lot of chaos. Management seems sort of out of touch with reality, stuck on convincing herself she’s right despite everything falling apart around her. I only work there a little whole but there is definitely a lot going on there. Seems like they need to fall back and regroup and find out where they went wrong
Dangerous
BSS (Current Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 11, 2019
It’s not safe because there’s not enough staff, not enough people to cover the floor and if there’s visitors you are even tighter. If there is a code because one of the kids are acting out there is no one to respond. On the weekends there are so few people in the building the kids can riot and take over and there is nothing staff can do. AOC do not respond or come in and want to help. Unsafe and dangerous place to work.
Nothings Changed
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 10, 2019
I heard how people were talking about how this place changed; as far as I can tell, this is exactly how it always was. Bullies, favorites, owners daughter never had any business in HR. There was no hill for them to go down, flat lined before it started.
Abusive
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 5, 2019
Abusive describes this employer to a T. Focused only on their own needs and feelings. An abusive approach has caused the place to crumble from within. It has been sad to watch all of the good people crumble away.
Lousy
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 5, 2019
What a lousy place to work. So many people have left and I don’t blame them. So many people are talking about leaving and I don’t blame them either. Overworked and mistreated. People don’t stay long, there better places to make money at by far!
Can’t Trust
Blank (Former Employee) –  Kenbridge, VAAugust 3, 2019
You simply cannot trust the management. They are not trustworthy. You really do not want to get caught up in how these people will make you feel. Unrealistic expectations, overworked and not appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Three Rivers Treatment Center. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8