Thrive Market
55Below average
2.8

Thrive Market Employee Reviews

United States89 reviews
Great place to work with high turnover rate. Work life balance can shift. Deadlines are sometimes unrealistic. People and Managers always under stress and they push you because they are stressed
Very poor management, little to no compassion from upper management, job is hard on the body and pay rate should be at least $2 more on the hour, favoritism is rampant.
Pros
Fast paced environment
Cons
Very poor management
I had never worked at a warehouse before, so the first couple weeks were pretty challenging while my body got used to it. I started during the spike in orders due to COVID-19 so it was very busy and we were required to work at least one day of overtime, but you could work more if you wanted. By the time I left, things were much slower. With the repetitiveness of the work and the speed of things, it was quite monotonous and the 10 hour days were very boring. People were great and it seemed like everyone got along well. They gave us lunch once during the 2.5 months I was there. Masks and gloves are required.
Pros
Four day work week, good benefits
Cons
Repetitive, no air conditioning
I loved working there in the beginning then everything went down hill. I loved my friends that worked they supported me. The pay was ok. Alot of walking.
They could do a lot better in Management. It’s not that great. It’s like the right hand never knows what the left hand is doing. As a newer start up Company, it’s like they are still trying to find their way.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Supervisor don't help or not willing to help new team members. Unmotivated, very uncomfortable, only help was from other employees. Wasn't respected as an employee.
do not waste your time with these people. they are run from LA and there is rampant disrespect. even local hr is very distrustful. no common sense or business sense, management acts superior yet they are just fearful of their LA corporate overlords and that makes them dysfunctional and incompetent to give direction.
Thrive is just like any other clone of Amazon down to the demand of your work time. It has a high turn over rate and preaches a high amount of bonuses but never delivered.
The company has grown in all ways a young company wants to grow. If you enjoy a mostly fast paced type of work you would enjoy working at Thrive Market. The pay is competitive and most Thrivers are happy with their day to day work lives. There are 4 shifts to choose from, 2 day shifts, and 2 night shifts. Would recommend.
Had great supervisors and teamleaders along with co-workers. Work was boring and monotonous in every area but that's to be expected. Allowed to listen to music while you work which helped the morale and work environment.
You are not treaded humane here and the lies don’t stop and they will constantly make you walk on eggshells there. Not a comfortable place at all. Be very aware that in the last two months 40 to 50 people have been through there so that should tell you what kinda place your gonna be working for be careful
I absolutely lived my job at thrive market!! one of my favorite places of employment. my supervisor was amazing!!! if given the opportunity to work here, take it and dont look back.
this really is a great company to work for.
The WORST company in Reno!!! If you want to be poor and miserable this is the job for you! Plz beware!! I have been with the company since almost the beginning. But things have gotten so bad. No morale. Brain trust keep making the worst business decisions that make no sense. H&R stays in the office all day. Pretty girls do whatever they want. No one is professional. Better pay all around town!!!!
Pros
Schedule
Cons
My main thing about working somewhere is that I would like to feel like and be treated as an actual person. At warehouse and factory jobs I’ve notice that all you are is a number and they can replace you in the blink of an eye. I would like to be recognized as the individual I am.
Pros
Good pay rate, breaks, and PTO is offered
Cons
Some people may have to travel quite a bit depending on where they live, no individuality, long work period
Management is never around. Management changes on the regular. It’s a free for all for those who think they don’t have to work. They reward those with poor work ethic and terminate those who work hard! This place flys by the seat of there pants hour to hour. There is no future in this company! They except more work without being compensated! Not always a 40 hour week when there orders are low!
It all seems so good at the beginning, repetitive work and you get no rewards for doing extra, if you wish to want to move up you have to be will to give up all your time because they will switch you to any shift you want without asking. Hours arent gaurenteed because its based on the number of orders. Overtime is rarely offered only mandated.
Not a healthy workplace, poorly managed or no management. Unsafe work environment, unclear directions of tasks, expectations raised weekly or even daily.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Removal of all positive aspects, unequal treatment of fellow thrive employees from one warehouse to the next
Thrive is one of the best organizations I've ever worked for. I left them too soon and would love to work with them again in the future. They are top line and really care about the cause and their employees.
Great.place to work definitely fast paced though.greta team on 2b all work together well and management is great. They are stick about safety the rules amd quality which is great but at the same time with attendance stick about that to but also understanding as long as your honest with them and real and dont make it a habit. The only thing is though is that it is repeatative. Overoover again.
Pros
Great management. Great enviotnment
Cons
Longs days repetitive.
Working conditions are rough, and there are no bonuses to being certified on the heavy equipment. It gets incredibly hot during the summer, and people regularly pass out due to heat exhaustion.
I love my co workers but the management needs help. the leads are lazy and think they can walk over people,the surpervisors are lazy too and never are on the floor.the compamy just cut our pay and said they were taking 12 shift away then they saw they were looseing people then didn't cancel it. theres a lot more
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thrive Market. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Thrive Market.