Thrive Therapy & Social Center Employee Reviews

4.9
Ratings breakdown
Passion for Serving the Clients is Contagious
Speech-Language Pathologist, CCC-SLP (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 24, 2018
Thrive is the best fit in the area for anyone who is passionate about serving children with special needs and is ready to grow professionally and personally in an inspiring and exciting environment.
The culture at Thrive is what sets it apart. Thanks to the example set by its owner and founder, Thrive's mission is to serve its clients with passion and energy and to make that mission apparent in all our interactions. At Thrive, therapists of all disciplines (ABA, OT, and Speech) are provided support both from within departments and from admin staff. I consider my coworkers like family and look forward to going to work every day. I will carry the skills I've acquired at Thrive with me the rest of my career.
Pros
Opportunities for Professional Growth, Excellent Work Environment, People-first Management and Support
There is no place like Thrive
SLP (Current Employee) –  San Jose CAMarch 12, 2018
Thrive has a fun, supportive, and comfortable work culture that is rare to find. We get the opportunity to work with amazing kids and their families with an unbelievable amount of support from management and team leaders. One of the best aspects of Thrive is the opportunity to collaborate with other professionals on a daily basis - ABA/ST co-treats, learning strategies and getting great insight from the OTs. I learn something new every single day from my clients, co-workers, and families that makes me a better clinician than the day before. Working at Thrive has created a great foundation for the rest of my career as an SLP. I feel lucky to be a part of this team.
Pros
constant support from management and co-workers, endless opportunities to grow as a professional, collaborative work environment, countless materials
Love working here!
BCBA (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 1, 2018
Thrive is a very special place - it’s fun to work here, the environment and people are really supportive, the clinical expectations are high without creating a stressful atmosphere, and clients bring a smile to my face every day. I feel very lucky to be an employee here.
Great place!
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 22, 2017
Great place to work if you're passionate about improving the quality of life for those diagnosed with Autism.
Each session with a client tends to be 3.5 hours. Your typical day will consist of playing the child and running their ABA programs.
I have learned a great deal about Autism, such as how every client is unique and no one child is the same.
The management of the company is great! Probably the best management team I have worked under. They are understanding and personable.
Just as much fun for staff as it is for the kids
Behavior Interventionist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 13, 2017
My work experience at Thrive has remained the best work experience I have had to date. I had the pleasure to join the company as a behavior interventionist pretty early on, which means I really got an opportunity to watch the company grow into something amazing. As an employee, I always felt as if I was not only listened to, but valued greatly. Working in a center (fairly unusual for this line of work) really allowed for me to build great relationships with the people I worked alongside as well. Despite having behavior, speech, and occupational intervention going on in one center, I feel as if everyone was able to pair the separate interventions very well. I always felt supported by my coworkers and management.
Thriving growth for staff and clients
Behavior Interventionist (Current Employee) –  San Jose CANovember 4, 2014
This is a Behavior Interventionist review. What a change from the typical providers. It's new, small and collaborative. Data sheets are updated for ease of use and relevant skills. The skills target challenging behaviors but focused on practical life skills and learning through play. Supervisors give good ideas. Supervisors and boss involved and play with kids. Staff offer a variety of experience with the autism spectrum.
Pros
fun, busy
Cons
I'm just part-time....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thrive Therapy & Social Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Thrive Therapy & Social Center Reviews by Location