Thriveworks Employee Reviews for Clinician

Excellent place to work!
Lead Clinician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 26, 2019
I have been working as a full time therapist at Thriveworks for the past 5 years and it has been a dream job. I get to spend all week doing what I love, providing therapy for individuals and couples :)
Promise A Lot- Offer Little
Fellow Clinician (Current Employee) –  somewhere in PAJuly 26, 2018
You may see 8+ clients per day. All kinds of promises are made when they recruit you but once you are there they do whatever they want. Management constantly adds and changes requirements without notice, which is extremely upsetting but no one cares how you feel. Seems odd for a counseling center, right?? Supervisors are not trained on how to manage employees in an positive manner. They offer health benefits but are constantly harassing you about losing your insurance because you didn't meet billable hours. It's very upsetting to work there.
Pros
pay rate is ok
Cons
constantly changing requirements and making you feel bad that you don't meet them
Love working here
Fellow Clinician (Current Employee) –  Richmond VADecember 11, 2017
I have a positive relationship with the management and colleagues at Thirveworks Richmond. I came from private practice in another state and I have always had a good relationship with my clients and the professional staff that I worked with and here at Thriveworks it is no different. I get to make my own hours, work with helping people manage their mental health disorders or adjustments in their life. Although I have been here for a short period of time, I really see no downside to my employment here at Thrivworks, and I look forward to continuing to have a rewarding career with them in the future.
Pros
Flexible hours, great professional staff
Cons
None that I can see of right now
Great Environment
Clinician Intern (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 21, 2017
This has been a great place for me to intern and treat patients with hands-on, professional experience. The therapists and owner are very kind and helpful. I would recommend this place for your treatment.
Warm and inviting atmosphere
Fellow Clinician (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VADecember 5, 2016
My experience at Thriveworks has been a positive one. From my interview on, the atmosphere has been very welcoming. A feeling of relaxation is promoted upon walking into the office. The warm and inviting atmosphere allows me to provide quality counseling services to individuals.
Pros
Positive atmosphere and helpful coworkers
Cons
Credentialing takes a long time, but this is no different than other employers of this nature
Wonderful Corporate Culture
Clinician (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsOctober 5, 2016
Though there is always encouragement and an expectation to deliver quality services, the working atmosphere is relaxed and supportive. Teamwork is emphasized and achieved while individual accomplishments are celebrated. It is an excellent company to work for.
Pros
Quality work is supported. Teamwork emphasized