Thriveworks Employee Reviews for Director

Awesome
Director (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAOctober 2, 2018
Love working at Thriveworks! There is never a dull moment and the culture is amazing. The company has huge goals that include everyone's collaboration. I honestly love coming to work everyday.
Pros
Great culture, fast-paced, Goal-setting
Great Team / Industry Leaders
Director (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMay 25, 2016
Thriveworks is a great place to work. I've witnessed a lot of growth since in my time with the company. We're constantly trying to improve our services and develop new strategies for helping people in the mental health field. Our work is rewarding, but it is hard work. We have great employees here, who daily go above and beyond for our clients and franchise locations. I'm proud to be a part of this industry-leading company.
Pros
Comfortable work environment, supportive teams, creative services
Cons
parking is a little tight
Thriveworks is a wonderful Company!
Director (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAAugust 10, 2015
Thriveworks is an industry interrupting, growth company in a growth sector. The culture is young, dynamic, but not reckless. Management is open with all employees and values contributions and consistently demonstrates a commitment to the betterment of the employees. The benefits and work environment are stellar.
Casual, innovative and modern. Generous perks (coffee, espresso machine, snacks, catered lunches). Growing INSANELY. Leadership has really done a great job of building a fun, competitive, hard working office culture where everyone respects and likes each other.
I have over 12 yrs experience in the healthcare industry, (formerly worked for the largest employer in the area) - - I have no doubt Thriveworks was a great career move for me. I love it here!! I have small toddlers and management is extremely supportive with my demanding schedule at home.

I find it necessary to point out like all organizations, you will receive a few negative reviews. However based on the writing skills of each negative reviewer, it most certainly speaks for itself.

More on the positives, there have been four internal promotions within a month, there is a lot of room for growth and hard work is recognized. Most recently one of our employers daughter's was in a tragic accident, Sr. Leadership approved endless amounts of paid time off....this is extremely generous and unheard of in most companies. As stated above, I am truly fortunate and blessed to have found such an amazing company to work for and be a part of.
Pros
Extremely successful and rewarding Company
Cons
N/a