Thriveworks Employee Review

Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

A sad disappointment
Enrollment specialist (Former Employee) –  FredericksburgJune 3, 2019
I truly went into this job excited about the chance to help people in a misunderstood field. This job is sadly a joke they did not provide proper training by any means, I had one week of training then forced onto the phone. Mean while management sits in secret shady meetings most of the day. They smile and try to save face but sadly they do nothing to help what so ever and tell you a bonus structure that is truly not intended to be hit they tell you. That they review your metrics “ Holistically” but that is the biggest joke. But meanwhile they make you feel that the ridiculous prices you charge people seeking help is worth it but the services provided are mediocre. Sadly my coworkers were the best part of this job and they are missed but honestly save yourself and look somewhere else for a career.
Pros
Coworker
Cons
Management, unrealistic goals, over priced services
Awful.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2019
They admit bonus’ are not calculated accurately, but that they “try their best” therefore good luck getting one. 13 an hour for the amount of work and stress is not worth it. Management is a joke. The incompetence is astounding and the belittling that goes on is disgusting. I went in to this job hopeful and proud of what I was doing, left disgusted and embarrassed I represented a company that over charges and takes advantage of the mentally ill.