Thriveworks Employee Review

Growth that is exciting to be part of!
Asst. Clinic Director (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJanuary 2, 2019
I started at Thriveworks a little over a year ago as a Billing Specialist. After learning valuable skills in that department, I was offered the position of Recruiter in the Clinics Department and have since been promoted to Asst Clinic Director. When management says that they promote from within, they truly mean it. Thriveworks is quickly becoming the biggest name in counseling, and how exciting it has been to be part of such growth!

Passion and motivation will take you far in this company. If you are driven and willing to put in the work, the opportunities are endless!
Pros
Career advancement opportunities
Cons
Ever-changing environment.. Great for some people! Others, not so much.

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs
Awful.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2019
They admit bonus’ are not calculated accurately, but that they “try their best” therefore good luck getting one. 13 an hour for the amount of work and stress is not worth it. Management is a joke. The incompetence is astounding and the belittling that goes on is disgusting. I went in to this job hopeful and proud of what I was doing, left disgusted and embarrassed I represented a company that over charges and takes advantage of the mentally ill.