Thriveworks Employee Review

Thriveworks is a wonderful Company!
Director (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAAugust 10, 2015
Thriveworks is an industry interrupting, growth company in a growth sector. The culture is young, dynamic, but not reckless. Management is open with all employees and values contributions and consistently demonstrates a commitment to the betterment of the employees. The benefits and work environment are stellar.
Casual, innovative and modern. Generous perks (coffee, espresso machine, snacks, catered lunches). Growing INSANELY. Leadership has really done a great job of building a fun, competitive, hard working office culture where everyone respects and likes each other.
I have over 12 yrs experience in the healthcare industry, (formerly worked for the largest employer in the area) - - I have no doubt Thriveworks was a great career move for me. I love it here!! I have small toddlers and management is extremely supportive with my demanding schedule at home.

I find it necessary to point out like all organizations, you will receive a few negative reviews. However based on the writing skills of each negative reviewer, it most certainly speaks for itself.

More on the positives, there have been four internal promotions within a month, there is a lot of room for growth and hard work is recognized. Most recently one of our employers daughter's was in a tragic accident, Sr. Leadership approved endless amounts of paid time off....this is extremely generous and unheard of in most companies. As stated above, I am truly fortunate and blessed to have found such an amazing company to work for and be a part of.
Pros
Extremely successful and rewarding Company
Cons
N/a

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

A sad disappointment
Enrollment specialist (Former Employee) –  FredericksburgJune 3, 2019
I truly went into this job excited about the chance to help people in a misunderstood field. This job is sadly a joke they did not provide proper training by any means, I had one week of training then forced onto the phone. Mean while management sits in secret shady meetings most of the day. They smile and try to save face but sadly they do nothing to help what so ever and tell you a bonus structure that is truly not intended to be hit they tell you. That they review your metrics “ Holistically” but that is the biggest joke. But meanwhile they make you feel that the ridiculous prices you charge people seeking help is worth it but the services provided are mediocre. Sadly my coworkers were the best part of this job and they are missed but honestly save yourself and look somewhere else for a career.
Pros
Coworker
Cons
Management, unrealistic goals, over priced services
Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs