Thriveworks Employee Review

Good working environment with some administrative difficulties
Intern (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJune 18, 2018
A typical work day at Thriveworks starts with fresh coffee and co-worker greetings. There is no negative connotation placed on reasonable social interactions. Throughout the day, there is never a lack of work, but there is a fluctuation in the amount or importance of the work. For instance, some days, I may have several important projects to keep me busy, while other days I am assigned to data entry or information gathering. That is why I noted that the pace is both quick and slow.

The management here is great. Pleasant and friendly, but stern when it needs to be. The workplace culture is also pleasant and friendly, everyone is great to work with and I have heard of no work-place drama as of yet. The company even adds unnecessary little details to make work better; details like donut Wednesdays or occasionally pizza Fridays.

The hardest part of the job is communicating with management. Because there are several departments and several members of management in each department, it is sometimes difficult to get consistent information from all these sources in order to complete a project. However, this is a small price to pay for an otherwise great work environment.
Pros
Relaxed environment and dress code, friendly co-workers, free donuts and sometimes pizza, accessible management.
Cons
Inconsistent or busy management, noisy sometimes, not always consistent in job responsibilities.

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs
Awful.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2019
They admit bonus’ are not calculated accurately, but that they “try their best” therefore good luck getting one. 13 an hour for the amount of work and stress is not worth it. Management is a joke. The incompetence is astounding and the belittling that goes on is disgusting. I went in to this job hopeful and proud of what I was doing, left disgusted and embarrassed I represented a company that over charges and takes advantage of the mentally ill.