Thriveworks Employee Review

A Thriving Company
Clinician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2019
I have had the pleasure of working for Thriveworks as a clinician over the last several years. I have enjoyed the opportunity to work with a diverse group of dynamic clinicians and appreciate the ability to refer to my fellow coworkers who possess a broad range of knowledge and skill set. The Thriveworks model provides an excellent opportunity to have both the flexibility of a private practice while they handle all the things most clinicians prefer not to manage, like billing and marketing. As the company continues to grow, I appreciate their desire to better their processes along the way and continue to provide growth opportunities for employees. The well designed office spaces are also a nice perk!

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs
Awful.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2019
They admit bonus’ are not calculated accurately, but that they “try their best” therefore good luck getting one. 13 an hour for the amount of work and stress is not worth it. Management is a joke. The incompetence is astounding and the belittling that goes on is disgusting. I went in to this job hopeful and proud of what I was doing, left disgusted and embarrassed I represented a company that over charges and takes advantage of the mentally ill.
Pros