Thriveworks Employee Review

Serious issues
Credentialing specialist (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJune 23, 2016
The first few weeks I loved my job, the donuts and champagne, the laid back attitude and the flexibility. But soon I realized the high turnover, lack of training and poor management created a miserable work life.
They provide little training leaving you unprepared. They promise you will ease into the workload due to the lack of training then drop huge projects on your plate that even the most experienced employees (of less than a year) can't help with. Because the department is so behind you will constantly be taking over other people's work. You ask for help or training and are told you'll be fine. It's a never ended circle, they can't keep employees because of the chaos then hire new employees just in time for the others to leave so the promise for a manageable workload is not possible.
Management: nobody communicates not with the employees and seeming not to eachother. Every supervisor will tell you something different. There's serious favoritism due to friends and family being hired probably out of desperation. They even launched online forms and didn't even tell the employees! From your first day you don't know who or how to report to a supervisor, to clock in etc because nobody shows up on time. Other reviews speak of the ceo and vp, I didn't have issues with them, and found both to be kind. Unfortunately they both don't seem to know what a mess the office is as they deal with the franchises and such. If these higher ups actually saw the problems they could fix it however my take is that they just don't know, again because of no communication.
Thriveworks is too
  more... laid back, there's no supervision or accountability which combined with the overdue work load creates a lack of motivation, and the lack of organization will make your life miserable. Also the benefits are terrible. Don't get sucked in, you'll soon realize you should've taken the other jobs you were offered that didn't appear to be a laid back paradise.  less
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor management, lack of training, unorganized

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

A sad disappointment
Enrollment specialist (Former Employee) –  FredericksburgJune 3, 2019
I truly went into this job excited about the chance to help people in a misunderstood field. This job is sadly a joke they did not provide proper training by any means, I had one week of training then forced onto the phone. Mean while management sits in secret shady meetings most of the day. They smile and try to save face but sadly they do nothing to help what so ever and tell you a bonus structure that is truly not intended to be hit they tell you. That they review your metrics “ Holistically” but that is the biggest joke. But meanwhile they make you feel that the ridiculous prices you charge people seeking help is worth it but the services provided are mediocre. Sadly my coworkers were the best part of this job and they are missed but honestly save yourself and look somewhere else for a career.
Pros
Coworker
Cons
Management, unrealistic goals, over priced services
Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs