Thriveworks Employee Review

Love working here
Fellow Clinician (Current Employee) –  Richmond VADecember 11, 2017
I have a positive relationship with the management and colleagues at Thirveworks Richmond. I came from private practice in another state and I have always had a good relationship with my clients and the professional staff that I worked with and here at Thriveworks it is no different. I get to make my own hours, work with helping people manage their mental health disorders or adjustments in their life. Although I have been here for a short period of time, I really see no downside to my employment here at Thrivworks, and I look forward to continuing to have a rewarding career with them in the future.
Pros
Flexible hours, great professional staff
Cons
None that I can see of right now

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs
Awful.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2019
They admit bonus’ are not calculated accurately, but that they “try their best” therefore good luck getting one. 13 an hour for the amount of work and stress is not worth it. Management is a joke. The incompetence is astounding and the belittling that goes on is disgusting. I went in to this job hopeful and proud of what I was doing, left disgusted and embarrassed I represented a company that over charges and takes advantage of the mentally ill.