Thriveworks Employee Review

Career Changer. The sky is really the limit if you want to fly.
Director (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 3, 2018
I first started at Thriveworks as a newly licensed clinician and was able to work my way up into Senior Management in under 7 years, which is truly incredible. Really an opportunity of a lifetime and definitely life changing. There are also even opportunities and support available to start your own business. You definitely can't find that anywhere else.

Thriveworks' owners value hard work, results, creativity, a "make it happen" attitude, and are always willing to collaborate to achieve the shared mission. The CEO always talks about how our mission of "helping people live happier more successful lives," is not just about the clients, but also for the employees. I can definitely tell that he really means it.

You will be given opportunities and tools for success and the opportunity to work with a very high-functioning population of clients who ultimately really do "Thrive," as cheesy and cliche as it sounds since the company's name is Thriveworks. Outside of working with the clients, the most rewarding part of the job is working with such a supportive team. Everyone gets together to talk about clinical cases, and management even organizes Happy Hours for special events, including a really nice holiday party. You will be rewarded with very competitive pay, lots of benefits including Health Insurance, 401K, CEU's, free supervision, and lots of autonomy, and clinical support. I've also learned so much and have been able to advance my career to the highest possible level. It's truly an honor to work here.
Pros
Being a part of such a supportive team.
Cons
There is very little room for errors because it's a complex industry/business, so attention to detail is a must.

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs
Awful.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2019
They admit bonus’ are not calculated accurately, but that they “try their best” therefore good luck getting one. 13 an hour for the amount of work and stress is not worth it. Management is a joke. The incompetence is astounding and the belittling that goes on is disgusting. I went in to this job hopeful and proud of what I was doing, left disgusted and embarrassed I represented a company that over charges and takes advantage of the mentally ill.