Thriveworks Employee Review

Taking Advantage of Workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 9, 2019
I rated job culture so low because it feels like the company is doing everything it can to take advantage of its employees. Shortened work hours to avoid minimum break times BY LAW. Switched to a new shift to have more work/life balance - and the break times got even more screwed up. Office politics is rampant. It's all about who you know or who likes you best. Seniority? Not a real thing. They talk all about job advancement. And it does exist. For the people who are connected. They talk about great insurance but it's still expensive out of pocket for any kind of real coverage. They'll preach bonus structures and then pull it out from under you while still expecting you to do the same amount of work as before. Management will be your friend but will screw you over because they want to keep their job. They will be really shady about a simple question like "is my desk mate coming in today?" How hard is it to say that they're ok just sick. There is very little emotional support for their employees. For a company that says they're out to help those who need help, they don't seem to think they have any obligation to assist their employees.
Pros
The best kinds of people work here, best coworkers ever
Cons
Bad management, procedure change every other day, no seniority, lots of promises with no delivery

Other Thriveworks Employee Reviews

Treat employees poorly
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 18, 2019
Try to charge penalty when I couldn’t work due to illness. Threats and pressure by administration. Do nothing to help prior to resignation but very quick to get their money from you as therapist. Very poor treatment to employee
Pros
Cons
Threats and charging for costs
Awful.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMay 8, 2019
They admit bonus’ are not calculated accurately, but that they “try their best” therefore good luck getting one. 13 an hour for the amount of work and stress is not worth it. Management is a joke. The incompetence is astounding and the belittling that goes on is disgusting. I went in to this job hopeful and proud of what I was doing, left disgusted and embarrassed I represented a company that over charges and takes advantage of the mentally ill.