Thule Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Forklift operator - Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Milford, CT 06460May 10, 2019
Place is a zoo.... they do not pay you well.they always want you to work overtime....no advancement in sight. cogwork ...not a great place to work at all...warehouse manager is awesome along with his staff but the job itself sucks..
Pros
Good Managers
Cons
Everything about this place is horrible except for the co workers and managers
Great company to work for
Product Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seymour, CTMarch 5, 2019
I’ve been working at Thule for 12 years and they’ve treated myself and other with great respect. The benefits they offer are some of the best. It’s very difficult to leave
Good place to work, Leadership cares about the employees
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, ILFebruary 21, 2019
Thule is a company that invests in its human resources and provides good benefits. Employees have the opportunity to learn, improve their skills and many positions are very stable. The work culture is very friendly.
production
box bender (Former Employee) –  Perry, FLFebruary 1, 2019
it's was a lean place to work but very stressful from team leaders pushing to make them self look good. made Tool boxes and other utilities, powder coat and aluminum.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Productive and ok workplace sometimes
Distribution (Former Employee) –  Milford, CTJanuary 21, 2019
I was one of the floor leaders with a lot of experience
I also was the ultimate team player of the warehouse
It was very competitive and safety oriented
Good job and worked with good people.
Shipping Lead (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, ILDecember 30, 2018
Good place to work. Lots of opportunities to learn and advance. Great benefits for you and your family. Good hours and the pay rate isn't bad at all. You work with good people but unfortunately you or those people probably won't be there long
Pros
Good pay and good benefits.
Cons
High turnover rate.
Employees are great
Inside Sales and Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Seymour, CTNovember 26, 2018
Great people, mission and company vision needs to be defined. Good work life balance fair wages Siloed environment leads to poor decisions being made
Fast paced
Receiving/Shipping clerk duties (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, ILNovember 1, 2018
Typical warehouse job with no opportunity of advancement. Constant turn around with employees, and no kind of communication. When something is brought up, typical three month wait or more for something to happen.
Pros
Free life insurance
Cons
Terrible management and worse communication
Productive and fun
Powder Coater (Former Employee) –  Perry, FLSeptember 19, 2018
This company was a great company to work for. Very fun employees and great supervisors willing to help you at all cost. Wages wasnt bad but it wasnt the greatest.
Pros
Great Supervisors
Cons
Wages wasnt the greatest
Fast paced relaxed work place
Order puller/ Packer/ Processor (Former Employee) –  Aurora ColoradoAugust 9, 2018
I really liked the people I worked for, but the pay sucked on 10 a hour. I worked with a small group of only 5 people max................ no benefits at all.
Pros
Morning shift 8-4
Cons
No bennifits
shipping / receiving
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTJune 3, 2018
Working with thule I learned a lot about being punctual . I was given a list/order and would walk the isles gathering the items . I would then go and wrap the order into a package and place it in the correct lane for shipping . Each order had to be ready on time for the truck load , so being punctual was key .
laborer
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTMay 20, 2018
At Thule , I was responsible for building orders on a pallet and wrapping the order and sending it out in the correct truck line . Everything about this job is great , except for the hours . Once my hours shortened , my attention level decreased dramatically . This is a wonderful place to work .
Great company offering opportunities for growth
Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTDecember 27, 2017
Thule presents so many opportunities for growth and learning. That is probably the primary reason I stayed for 10+ years. The company is transparent in communicating its mission and goals, encouraging all to participate in its success and acknowledging those who embrace their mission. Overall, the management team shared the same vision, promoted by the CEO. In my many years there, I only experienced one manager who did not embrace the collaborative spirit of Thule, creating a less than fulfilling atmosphere.
The most enjoyable part of my job in every position I held while at Thule was the opportunity to contribute. There are endless possibilities for the enthusiastic, self motivated employee.
The hardest part of any job is the interpersonal relationships. If senior management does not encourage a team mentality, it can negatively affect morale. Fortunately, at Thule, most of the management were committed to creating a collaborative atmosphere and recognizing all employees for their contributions to their success.
Pros
People, Common Mission, Benefits
Cons
Fast paced, stressed
Thule is a great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Seymour, CTSeptember 13, 2017
Thule is ran by great people. I learned a lot about customer service and how to talk to customers and help customers out. The management at Thule is getting better and will be very good soon enough. The hardest part of the job was angry customers.
productive workplace
Machine operator and hand assembly (Former Employee) –  42 silvermine rd, seymour ctAugust 23, 2017
Is a company where I worked as a machine operator in different areas within the same, which had to perform my work, so I gained more experience of the acquired.
Ever changing environment, high volume work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seymour, CTJune 21, 2017
If you like active, you'll love Thule! The workplace is fast passed with high volume and the business is frequently changing so you're never bored.
The hardest part of the job is there is never any down time. With the amount of work that is needed to be done daily, it is hard to even take an hour for lunch. This is year round, not just the "busy season".
But there is a positive side to this. I love to keep busy, learn new things and take on new challenges.
Pros
Active, busy, high volume
Cons
short breaks, communication sometimes gets lost in all the busyness.
Enjoyable workplace
Receiver/Material handler (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJanuary 5, 2017
Work environment was easy going even though the day to day operations were busy and fast paced. The employees made a good team. Produced good quality products, sad to see the operation have to move out of state.
always busy in good enviroment
Fabrication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Perry, FLSeptember 19, 2016
get up, go in to work, get work sheet for the day, give a hundred and 10 percent. the hardest part was having to go home because the most enjoyable part was meeting and overcoming all challenges.
Working in a fast pace environment.
equipment and materials to Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, ILJuly 13, 2016
Interaction with other co-workers was somewhat limited. Hot environment to work in especially during summertime. had to work under constant pressure.
Pros
Ping Pong and exercise room available to everyone.
Cons
hot working environment. Short breaks.
Great Company
Tig Welder (Former Employee) –  Perry, FLApril 7, 2016
So glad to have the opportunity to be apart of their team when I worked there. They have wonderful benefits with bonus programs.