ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp Employee Reviews

Struggling Culture
Office Coordinator / Administrator IV (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2018
I found the culture restrictive, and so obsessed with increased EBITA (or frantically running around keeping intact the PERCEPTION to increase EPITA) so that human capital = cattle. Lots of decent souls having to lock-step with this primitive, manufacturing culture.
Pros
200-year-old Conglomerate that will Never Die
Cons
Should Break up Conglomerate into smaller units.
Beware if looking for operations or sales opportunities in Charlotte, NC office.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 21, 2018
Never recieved final commisions or expense reimbursement as promissed. Worst performing office in the SouthEast region. Very disappointing and financially frustrating.
Benefits
Cons
High Turnover
Hidden agendas and lack of transparency with very high turnover.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 15, 2018
I was let go because I was the highest paid sales person due to experience and a well negotiated salary. Replaced by 3 young female college graduates willing to work for considerably less income. I was later told they replaced me (middle aged man) with 3 young (attractive) women without affecting the local office budget for salaried sales people. The way they did it was disguised and covert and none of their current sales team has more than 2 years of experience and none of the new hires are men. All experienced sales people were replaced with young attractive women and the entire management team are middle aged men.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Very high turnover
Downsizing
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 24, 2018
I worked there for over four years and during the recession in 2011 I was let go because they were downsizing. I believe it was because I was the highest paid employee.
Pros
Cons
I was let go
Lots of Restructuring
Inspection Coordinator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 29, 2017
Seems like they can not make a decision as to which direction they want to go and have reorganized (restructured) several times during my tenure. It's happened so much they called the most recent on Align 2017.

Pay and benefits are good.
Worldwide company
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 18, 2017
Management is hard to work for and it is always changing. With such a worldwide company there are opportunities for advancement, however under the wrong management you're not able to succeed and grow within the company. Pay is pennies on the dollar for the not only the work expected of you but for such a successful organization.
Pros
good healthcare
Cons
always changing, micro managment
Middle Mgmt not good
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Middleton, TNMay 23, 2017
Middle Mgmt is educated enough on the job to know what is going on. GREAT COMPANY to work for. GREAT Benefits. Fellow co-workers work great as a team - pull together and help each other.
Alot of nice, wonderful, helpful employees.
Service Admin Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 14, 2017
Fun place to work.
Interesting.
Day goes by quickly.
Lots of laughs.
Family based.
Support many departments.
Everyone is very friendly.
I like working the early hours and leaving when the sun is still out. makes me feel like I can still continue my day.
Pros
Lots of wonderful helpful people
Cons
Do not like the location to much.
Mixed review
Supply Chain Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 7, 2017
Managers care about their employees but the burdens of the job in Supply Chain make it a very demanding place to work. Work life balance is not good, but there are opportunities for advancement and professional development is great.
Pros
Good managers, opportunities for development
Cons
Very demanding workload
Present restructuring & change management
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 16, 2012
Multiple projects handling files, mechanics payroll, ordering materials, and general contractors requirements. Most enjoyable part of job: Interacting with mechanics in the field and helping reduce perplexing problems by listening and following through with the problem.
What I learned: With Oracle being implemented and the complexities involved in change management chaos is created.
Pros
challenging
Cons
poor space planning and ineffective workflow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp Reviews by Location