TI Communities

Working at TI Communities: 37 Reviews

United States37 reviews

Ok starter in the industry

I was excited to work for them in the beginning but once I found out over multiple weeks of making suggestions and trying to contribute my knowledge to help better the property, corporate continued to ignore my suggestions and neglected many things that the property needed. The maintenance team is understaffed and they refused to hire another body. The office is organized but is crushed by corporate with unrealistic expectations which falls down onto the maintenance staff and makes it a very hard place to work

Worst company to work in

Ticommunities DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES. Don’t waste your time! Corporate will throw you under the table as soon as you report someone. They rather keep unprofessional and disrespectful people over good workers! Worst VP and regional leaders, they get rid of great people to keep trash. Their pay isn’t good enough to tolerate such a HOSTILE environment. DO NOT WORK HERE.

TI Communities insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Enrichment Programs

When this company took over The Park at Stone Creek apts, I was the 1st employee hired and I saw the change 1st hand. There was alot of work that needed to be done in this complex, but they brought it to life, They offer Enrichment programs to help residents and give back to the apartment community. They are on top of making sure resident issues get handled. They also make sure that their staff is happy by building a good work relationship and offering confidential programs that are free to the Employees. The Apartments may not be remodeled with Granit countertops or stainless steel refrigerators, but they still look beautiful in the inside and they are affordable. I am Proud to be a TI Employee.

Pros

Vacation, 401K, Health Insurance

Great Leadership from top to bottom

I absolutely loved my tenure with TI. I had great leadership from my community director to my regional and even our corporate leadership. Their small portfolio had me looking elsewhere and it was hard to come to that decision. I highly recommend working here.

Pros

Great overall organization, Great pay

Cons

Small portfolio

Good company who values its employees

Ti communities is a good company to work for. Starting pay is okay if you don't live on your own. The commission is okay, but lower than most places that have offered me a job. With most leasing jobs, bilingual is a necessity that I personally lack. Be prepared to be yelled at by residents as most property's are understaffed and can not get to work orders fast enough.

Pros

Pto, Health Insurance

Cons

Short Staffed, pay is low

Not a good work environment

I would not recommend this company. They do not care about their employees and are very unprofessional. It’s all about politics with this company. The work environment is very hostile.

Pros

Cons

Property Manager is rude and unprofessional

Poor upper management- District and up

Lazy and unmotivated maintenance, all allowed behavior by upper management. Sad! Maintenance is a huge part of being a successful OR unsuccessful property, and well this property is not successful and has a high turn over rate, well except for maintenance. Too many people working together that are related to each other, it just doesn't work. If you are not in the "clique", you are doomed and set up for failure as soon as you are hired! Beware!!!

Pros

Quick hires

Cons

Lazy and uninvolved maintenance, allowed by upper management

No communication between corporate and regional management

This company doesn't care about your health and don't work with you to get and stay healthy. There is no communication between the corporate office and the individual properties so decisions are made from corporate without regard to the location or employees at a particular property

The compensation is okay

Corporate lacks concern for the safety of the residents or the staff. The new management is the worst. I would never recommend the company to anyone

Pros

Cons

Management is the worst

Former employee

I enjoyed the time I worked at TI Communities.I was offer a better opportunity and I decided to take the position. The company gives the support and training you need you get the opportunity to work with pressure.I will love to go back to work with them.

Pros

Family oriented

Cons

Great benefits

Great company to work for!

Amazing Energy, I miss working for them and the team I worked with. One of a kind. This company cares about their employees and understands how to value them at and off work time.

The worst place to work don’t work here

This place is the worst place to work manager had relationships with supervisors,and got away with everything,We were always look down on cus of our job title,our maintenance team was tired of the supervisor and management never got anything done,Management allways made fun of lower income residents,and the reason all maintenance team agreed to quit working for this company do your research because they promise you the world but stab you in the back as soon as you give your back to them,if you our not upper management you our trash to this company,I would not recommend this company to my worse enemy ,PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE WORKING WITH TI COMMUNITIES NOT THE PLACE TO WORK

Cons

Lunch breaks they would always call you cause supervisor was not on property, he would always take his 2hour lunch brake, but we get in trouble if we did not answer our phone on our lunch time

Toxic

This was a very toxic and hostile environment. There is a revolving door here due to favoritism and abuse of authority from the RPM if you arent in tge clique you are mistreated.

Bad management, bad work environment

Worked in Las Vegas property, community director treated employees like children, she throws a tantrum whenever she doesn’t get things her way, she doesn’t care about your time and she doesn’t care about doing things the right way she only cares about saving money and receiving her bonuses. Worst place to work at, I don’t blame ti communities, but they should look into this particular property. Worst manager ever.

Pros

Cons

Community director, management, they don’t care about you at all, childish director

lack of guidance

There was little communication as to what the company required as far as the daily run of the community. 3 months after take over someone from Corp shows up and we get talked about not keeping hard copies of documents when we were a green company before take over.

Amazing Opportunity

I started with TI three months ago as a Leasing Consultant, when I first started they informed me about the possibilities of growing in the company based on your hard work and dedication because they usually promote within. Than exactly three months later I got promoted to Assistant Community Director, I have been so blessed to have amazing Bosses that where willing to take me under their wing and show me what they know. Thank You TI Communities for all you do for us.

Pros

Amazing Team Members

This company is AMAZING! #TICommunitiesROCKS

This companies mission is so unique, and full of compassion. They are making a difference in this industry. I am honored to have become a part of such a phenomenal company. Leadership is astounding, support is unbelievable.

Pros

Outreach to the community, amazing support

#Ticommunitiesrule

Although I have not worked with TI communities long, I have been extremely impressed with every employee at every level that I have talked to. It is very refreshing to find a management company that has more concerns than just finical gain. This company offers the communities and employees a chance to make a difference in their community by offering programs and get paid to do it. I am very excited to work with TI and my team for many years to come!

Great company with terrific leadership!!!

I started with TI communities 5 months ago and it's been such an amazing company to work for. I accepted a position that wasn't really what I was looking for but I seen the opportunity for growth.The team welcomed me with open heart and provided me the necessary inputs on the job that should be done. A few months after I started I was promoted into management because the company recognized my dedication and experience in the industry. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has a desire to be working in a team environment where innovation and excellence is at the top of your list.

A growing company

I have worked for TI Communities for over a year now and I am still loving it here. My manager cares about my development and is always encourage me to have a good work life balance. I heard about promotions at other properties, which is promising that the company invests in their people. The pay is pretty standard and company provides full benefits and 401K - which is nice since I have a family. Overall, very happy with my experience so far.

Moneys Great, Management is TRASH

Dont work here. They pay well, but they overwork you. They dont care if youre sick. I could cover 5 shifts for someone and get sick the following week and theyd treat you like you abandoned them. Management are children. Offices are catty. Corporate is a joke and has no real control over anything at the sites, though they watch cameras and try to reprimand from states away. Upper management forces us to screen calls, they never take them and never get back to the residents. The bookkeepers STEAL. The managers KNOW. The residents suffer. Terrible company. Their gimmick/slogan is community based but they know nothing about urban communities nor do they attempt to learn. I wish i could give zero stars. This company is TRASH

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TI Communities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • TI Communities
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?