Ticketmaster Employee Reviews

Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Very fun place to work. Very quick pace, need to know how to use a computer and be a people person. Very kind and helpful management and people to work with.
Relaxed work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXJanuary 14, 2019
Took me a moment but the environment is relaxed, they work with your hours. They changed my schedule twice to be able to get my son from daycare. The only think I did not like was that the break room did not have the tvs on. They do have events and give food for free.
Pros
a lot of activities and free food when there is an event
Cons
no tv in the break rooms
Okay place..
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Ticketmaster is a okay place to work at if you only want at the most 16hrs a week. To go to full time is like waiting in line that is never moving forward. The pay is okay. If you go overnight you get a $1.00 raise. Overall, they do give a lot of incentives. It’s a fun place to work at. The only down side is the hours.
Pros
Incentives like free ice cream, free food, free gift cards
Cons
Short lunches & little hours
Good job
E-Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXDecember 20, 2018
It is a good place to work at with good benefits and time off. The insurance is the best I have had in any previous job. Good advancement opportunities.
Tm resale agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVDecember 12, 2018
Good place, just working environment puts you in a spare, low training so your just throwing into the wolf’s. Company is good but more training is a must for this job
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Ticketmaster brought on relatively fast without to much delay
Customer Service- Central Dist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2018
If you need immediate employment Ticket master is a good bet for starting promptly and Ticket Master is Nation wide. I was responsible for the Art line assuming responsibility for the Chicago Opera House after hours of the box office.
Pros
Part-time I was trained the same as full-time with the exception of a hours less
Cons
Part-Time employment consist of just being within two hours of full-time without benefits.
ticketmaster
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXDecember 3, 2018
As a CSR, you are trained on how to use TM's program and learn how to efficiently find customer's order, make adjustments, changes, etc. one out every 4 phone calls require you to use critical thinking skills and to do something you were not thought. My advice; these calls are crucial, learn on how to handle these calls, your experience will be your biggest ticket to moving up.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 3, 2018
The place needs a lot to grow on. Supervisor treat agents wrong. Its a place to work at till get get something better its not a company you want to stay in.
Cons
nice productive and fun environment to work in
Customer Service Represenative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVDecember 3, 2018
I have learned to be very very professional with providing customers great customers service. I got to enjoy being around great people who made a great team.
Sometimes uncomfortable work environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 28, 2018
The company at the time I worked there was going through a lot of structural changes due to mergers. As such, there were many changes occurring within the management which lead to a list of pitfalls within finances and structure.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, special events
Cons
short breaks, cut back on overtime
pass on this one
Retail Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WV 25314November 26, 2018
This company was all about the cliques. if you were in the clique then you were set. You would advance rapidly. If not, well your stationary until further notice
Great Experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLNovember 8, 2018
Working for as a Ticketmaster representative has been a blast! Meeting so many interesting people and having the opportunity to expand my knowledge beyond what i normally know has made my Ticketmaster experiences worthwhile.
Fast pace employer but with a lot of incentives for employees.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 27, 2018
Fast paced company with a big turnover. The company was fair as far as pay and incentives for employees to encourage better performance from employees. I
Pros
The employee incentives
Cons
Mostly offered part time employment, limited full time positions available
Fun - But boring
Help Desk Rep (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 10, 2018
It's a nice place to work, but was too boring for me and I couldn't handle having to sit still all day. Otherwise, it is a nice place to work with decent pay.
A great place to work
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 30, 2018
The job is very laid back, non stressful. They have a wonderful atmosphere, and they even have a nice sized cafeteria. I enjoyed talking to people over the phone and assisting them.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 29, 2018
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Management was willing to work with me when necessary, and the atmosphere inside the call center was laid back.
Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando Offices, downtownSeptember 26, 2018
The work had it's moments of stress. Big events, upset customers, or working with venues over the phone. However, there were moments of fun--working together to clean an event and make it box-office ready. Helping customers to find the seats they wanted or needed, or to accomodate their disability. Hearing how excited someone was to attend an event. Our managers were hard working, and fair, and often worked with us to help with big events. I still miss the people I worked with.
Pros
Positive, exciting work, benefits, sick days and vacation. Camaraderie.
Cons
Stress during deadlines, unexpected and unpredictable workload.
Relaxed and producitve
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 19, 2018
As a representative at ticketmaster it really helped me out on my communication skills. I learned how to deal with certain situations and how to calm down and help customers in a timely manner.
Poor scheduling
Salesfloor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 17, 2018
Many times as supervisor when the Customer service representative didn't come in, it was difficult to find replacements which meant I had to fill in when and where necessary
Productive but could be stressful at times.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVSeptember 16, 2018
Fast paced work taking calls all day. Helping out the customer out with problems on the account or with their tickets. Get the customer hyped for their event by chatting and fixing the issues.
Pros
snack/ food machines
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ticketmaster. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP20%
In the Top 20% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ticketmaster.

Powered by Comparably