Ticketmaster Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great people to work with.
Technician (Former Employee) –  OntarioJuly 17, 2018
Because Ticketmaster sells tickets in real time you must be fast thinking and be able to trouble shoot issues quickly. I gain a lot of experience in trouble shoots and working with others.
Pros
Free tickets to events
Cons
Healthcare
At least the benefits are good
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJuly 17, 2018
Management is more concerned with the bottom line than anything else. Employees are underpaid and overworked. There are very few opportunities to move up within the company. The benefits are wonderful however.
Very nice company to work for
Senior Accountant Consultant, Contract (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAJune 27, 2018
Free breakfasts, no dress code required, no one is watching you over the shoulder, very friendly environment, all employees are extremely helpful to each other and very intelligent
Ticketmaster was a very good job and very easy for me
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXJune 25, 2018
the managers are grave my coworkers are great the salary was great but unfortunately I had to relocate to California where I was born and raised because I had lost an uncle and you would take care of my grandma and since his passing happened I had to relocate and take her my ground myself for a while
Pros
fast pace good pay commission and bonuses at the end of the month
Cons
I really don't have anything negative to say about Ticketmaster
Fun and challenging place to work on Hollywood Blvd!
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 25, 2018
Working at Ticketmaster was a very fun experience. Once the job was learned we were left to complete the jobs on our own, knowing there was support from management if ever needed. Working there I learned quite a lot about corporate level finance in general. I also learned the ticket sales structure in it's entirety. The most difficult part about the job was learning the SAP accounting system. Ticketmaster has very unique requirements from accounting systems, so SAP was very customized to our needs. SAP was ever expanding and keeping up with it provided a challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that worked there and the location. We had 12 floors, hundreds and hundreds of different people to meet and learn from. Plus we walked the walk of fame everyday just to get to work.
Pros
Co-workers, location, benefits, perks
Cons
Everyone wants you to give them free tickets!
The little engine that could
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 22, 2018
Mainly because of its management (either micro-managing or not at all plugged in) and resistance to change, Ticketmaster gets in its own way.
The benefits provided are below industry standards for a company of this reach and maturity. High turnover, people either have been there for 20 years or come and go.
Beware if you dare raise an opinion that is different from that of the executive team!
productive work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2018
Answered phone calls from customers ordering tickets for different events. Leaned to do data entry. Work place was enjoyable. The only hard part about this job was dealing with dissatisfied customers.nice work place.
Pros
Got free tickets for some events
Cons
lot of overtime
One of the best companies I ever worked for
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDJune 9, 2018
I worked in a call center for ticketmater. Customers would called in to buy tickets and get information for concerts, comedy shows, etc. I enjoyed the benefits even though I was part time. My co-workers and I received financial bonuses during the holiday seasons. Sometimes, we got to attend basketball games at the verizon center. These are some of the reason why I really enjoyed working for the company. Unfortunately, after the owner past away, everyone was layed off but I enjoyed working in a call center doing customer service.
Pros
able to get a second job
Cons
30min lunches; part time
Horrible place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 1, 2018
Ticketmaster is all about who you know to get an advancement. If you ask too many questions they don't fire you, but they make you miserable till you leave. Hours are bad too. Their idea of part time is 37-39 hours. Not enough for a lunch break, just 2 15 minutes breaks. If you have to go to the bathroom, forget about it till the end of your shift. They put the WEEKLY schedule out 3 days before it starts. There is no planning in advance for doctor's appointments. They have a point system for your attendance and they don't care if your just taking a breather or In the hospital. It's all the same. I would never recommend this place to a friend. Possibly to my enemies. If you have any kind of disability they DO discriminate.
Pros
If you know someone in management your good to go.
Cons
Horrible scheduling, lack of empathy.
Fun but annoying
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMay 29, 2018
Raise the pay would be one of the best things he need to improve because when working there you start off with only working with one program then once you get the hang of it they want you to work with other programs which is more work but yet the don't give you a raise. I feel like if you have to learn more programs you should get a raise
Pros
Free food, Ticket discounts, Raffles
Cons
Angry Customers
great starter job
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 8, 2018
i would answer incoming calls from allover the united states. give information on different performers, sell tickets and troubleshoot any problems the customers has.
kind of blah
Information Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 17, 2018
if your into a very busy high volume call center work place then its for you its very noisy and cramped you stare at your cubicle wall just waiting to hear that beep wasnt for me
Productive and Relaxed place to work in
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXApril 13, 2018
Greet all of my fellow employees with a great smile. Learned great customer service and sales service skills over the telephone. More computer skills that I will never forget. And communication skills be able to talk to people in a more professional manner. Hardest Part of the Job was needing to wait for 2 weeks for the check. My most enjoyable part of my job was being able to work with great staff all day every positive and really helpful.
Pros
Free lunch ins and Bonuses
Cons
Short Breaks
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVMarch 26, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company I learned a lot and had a chance to meet great people and learn new things everyday I would definitely recommend Ticketmaster to friend and family
Great coworkers and managers horrible work equipment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVMarch 8, 2018
a typical day is you walk in get logged in and wait for the morning announcements from there you wait about ten seconds at your desk for a call to come in and then boom your call volume goes to 200 and your taking 8 call a hour or more
Pros
great atmosphere
A position for one who can work independently.
Indiana Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 8, 2018
Loved my time and my people here. I also loved my account. Businesses change/grow/evolve over the years and unfortunately, Ticketmaster was bought out by Live Nation while I was employed there. It was a great experience to have gone through but unfortunately, a great amount of amazing Marketing professionals across the country lost their positions due to the merger which can leave an amazing professional feeling "Looked Over" as though they are invisible.
Pros
Being able to hire and train College Interns from Butler Univeristy
Cons
Internal Gossip
Providing entertainment for the world
Specialist II Field Technology Support (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 2, 2018
Ticketmaster provides ticketing for entertainment venues throughout the world. My typical day required travel local client venues to maintain, replace and repair ticketing equipment. The job was demanding at times but rewarding. The hardest part of the job was traveling across NY state to visit different client venues to provide support. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and working with great people at the different venues and within the company.
Pros
Travel, great people, holiday pay, week off between Christmas and New Years
Cons
Long hours supporting concerts at venues, a lot of travel
Anaylist/Producer
Event Operations/Production (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAFebruary 27, 2018
Great place to work. Good employment, fair pay. Never had any issues in my 3 years there. Pleasure to work for. Merger did not help with live nation, but they are hiring again.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXFebruary 8, 2018
Took customer service calls. Was to help customers with any situation from refunds to resending tickets. To provide a great customer service to all cuatomers.
Cons
Great place once you know everryone
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXFebruary 7, 2018
The management is great but not alot of chance to move up the latter since they only play favorites at that location and people come and go long sitting hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ticketmaster. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

71out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ticketmaster.

Powered by Comparably