Ticketmaster Employee Reviews

Poor scheduling
Salesfloor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 17, 2018
Many times as supervisor when the Customer service representative didn't come in, it was difficult to find replacements which meant I had to fill in when and where necessary
Productive but could be stressful at times.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVSeptember 16, 2018
Fast paced work taking calls all day. Helping out the customer out with problems on the account or with their tickets. Get the customer hyped for their event by chatting and fixing the issues.
Pros
snack/ food machines
Cons
Short breaks
productive company
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 12, 2018
Ticketmaster was another good company. Whom i enjoy working for. A very fun place to work. It was a pleasure to be a part of a company that was so popular.
Pros
Discounts on events tickets
Cons
no benefits
Ticketmaster is a nice and friendly company to work for.
Human Resource Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 11, 2018
Ticketmaster was a very fast pace work environment which allowed me to learn a lot and grow. I had the opportunity to work as a Human Resource representative.

The hardest part of the job was trying to find the best qualified applicants to fill the positions that we as a company were striving for.

The most enjoyable part of working for Ticketmaster is the face to face interaction and building a report with every representative.
Pros
Awarded for good job well done.
Cons
There was no more room for growth
it was productive and easy to learn.
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2018
Ticketmaster ways a easy laid back job, they taught me how to handle customer service. the staff was very easy to get along with, and the hours were relible and I had no problem getting to workwith marta.
Pros
there were restarunts in the area and it was on marta line
Cons
Don't work there unless you have to
Telecommunication Agent (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXAugust 29, 2018
You will be receiving complaints about the same problems the company refuses to address. You will be asked to increase your job responsibility, but you will not be compensated financially for the extra work. No matter how well you do as an agent you will be pushed to do more, which created a culture of doing the bare minimum since doing your best is always punished with more unpaid responsibilities.
Productive and learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVAugust 26, 2018
I love this job .it is a very good job.i do not like the inconsistant schedule. They do take care of their employees and benefits are best that I have ever had.
Pros
Benefits and events
Cons
Schedule
nice place to work
Fraud Prevention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVAugust 2, 2018
just needed something new and better im young. great enviroment easy job ok pay i mean they hire everyone and you just gotta show up take calls do a little computer work plenty of elderly people
Great people to work with.
Technician (Former Employee) –  OntarioJuly 17, 2018
Because Ticketmaster sells tickets in real time you must be fast thinking and be able to trouble shoot issues quickly. I gain a lot of experience in trouble shoots and working with others.
Pros
Free tickets to events
Cons
Healthcare
At least the benefits are good
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJuly 17, 2018
Management is more concerned with the bottom line than anything else. Employees are underpaid and overworked. There are very few opportunities to move up within the company. The benefits are wonderful however.
Very nice company to work for
Senior Accountant Consultant, Contract (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAJune 27, 2018
Free breakfasts, no dress code required, no one is watching you over the shoulder, very friendly environment, all employees are extremely helpful to each other and very intelligent
Ticketmaster was a very good job and very easy for me
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXJune 25, 2018
the managers are grave my coworkers are great the salary was great but unfortunately I had to relocate to California where I was born and raised because I had lost an uncle and you would take care of my grandma and since his passing happened I had to relocate and take her my ground myself for a while
Pros
fast pace good pay commission and bonuses at the end of the month
Cons
I really don't have anything negative to say about Ticketmaster
Fun and challenging place to work on Hollywood Blvd!
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 25, 2018
Working at Ticketmaster was a very fun experience. Once the job was learned we were left to complete the jobs on our own, knowing there was support from management if ever needed. Working there I learned quite a lot about corporate level finance in general. I also learned the ticket sales structure in it's entirety. The most difficult part about the job was learning the SAP accounting system. Ticketmaster has very unique requirements from accounting systems, so SAP was very customized to our needs. SAP was ever expanding and keeping up with it provided a challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that worked there and the location. We had 12 floors, hundreds and hundreds of different people to meet and learn from. Plus we walked the walk of fame everyday just to get to work.
Pros
Co-workers, location, benefits, perks
Cons
Everyone wants you to give them free tickets!
The little engine that could
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 22, 2018
Mainly because of its management (either micro-managing or not at all plugged in) and resistance to change, Ticketmaster gets in its own way.
The benefits provided are below industry standards for a company of this reach and maturity. High turnover, people either have been there for 20 years or come and go.
Beware if you dare raise an opinion that is different from that of the executive team!
productive work place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 22, 2018
Answered phone calls from customers ordering tickets for different events. Leaned to do data entry. Work place was enjoyable. The only hard part about this job was dealing with dissatisfied customers.nice work place.
Pros
Got free tickets for some events
Cons
lot of overtime
One of the best companies I ever worked for
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDJune 9, 2018
I worked in a call center for ticketmater. Customers would called in to buy tickets and get information for concerts, comedy shows, etc. I enjoyed the benefits even though I was part time. My co-workers and I received financial bonuses during the holiday seasons. Sometimes, we got to attend basketball games at the verizon center. These are some of the reason why I really enjoyed working for the company. Unfortunately, after the owner past away, everyone was layed off but I enjoyed working in a call center doing customer service.
Pros
able to get a second job
Cons
30min lunches; part time
Horrible place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 1, 2018
Ticketmaster is all about who you know to get an advancement. If you ask too many questions they don't fire you, but they make you miserable till you leave. Hours are bad too. Their idea of part time is 37-39 hours. Not enough for a lunch break, just 2 15 minutes breaks. If you have to go to the bathroom, forget about it till the end of your shift. They put the WEEKLY schedule out 3 days before it starts. There is no planning in advance for doctor's appointments. They have a point system for your attendance and they don't care if your just taking a breather or In the hospital. It's all the same. I would never recommend this place to a friend. Possibly to my enemies. If you have any kind of disability they DO discriminate.
Pros
If you know someone in management your good to go.
Cons
Horrible scheduling, lack of empathy.
Fun but annoying
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMay 29, 2018
Raise the pay would be one of the best things he need to improve because when working there you start off with only working with one program then once you get the hang of it they want you to work with other programs which is more work but yet the don't give you a raise. I feel like if you have to learn more programs you should get a raise
Pros
Free food, Ticket discounts, Raffles
Cons
Angry Customers
great starter job
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXMay 8, 2018
i would answer incoming calls from allover the united states. give information on different performers, sell tickets and troubleshoot any problems the customers has.
kind of blah
Information Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 17, 2018
if your into a very busy high volume call center work place then its for you its very noisy and cramped you stare at your cubicle wall just waiting to hear that beep wasnt for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ticketmaster. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight