Ticketmaster Employee Reviews

Great Experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLNovember 8, 2018
Working for as a Ticketmaster representative has been a blast! Meeting so many interesting people and having the opportunity to expand my knowledge beyond what i normally know has made my Ticketmaster experiences worthwhile.
Fast pace employer but with a lot of incentives for employees.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 27, 2018
Fast paced company with a big turnover. The company was fair as far as pay and incentives for employees to encourage better performance from employees. I
Pros
The employee incentives
Cons
Mostly offered part time employment, limited full time positions available
Fun - But boring
Help Desk Rep (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 10, 2018
It's a nice place to work, but was too boring for me and I couldn't handle having to sit still all day. Otherwise, it is a nice place to work with decent pay.
A great place to work
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 30, 2018
The job is very laid back, non stressful. They have a wonderful atmosphere, and they even have a nice sized cafeteria. I enjoyed talking to people over the phone and assisting them.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 29, 2018
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Management was willing to work with me when necessary, and the atmosphere inside the call center was laid back.
Enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando Offices, downtownSeptember 26, 2018
The work had it's moments of stress. Big events, upset customers, or working with venues over the phone. However, there were moments of fun--working together to clean an event and make it box-office ready. Helping customers to find the seats they wanted or needed, or to accomodate their disability. Hearing how excited someone was to attend an event. Our managers were hard working, and fair, and often worked with us to help with big events. I still miss the people I worked with.
Pros
Positive, exciting work, benefits, sick days and vacation. Camaraderie.
Cons
Stress during deadlines, unexpected and unpredictable workload.
Relaxed and producitve
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 19, 2018
As a representative at ticketmaster it really helped me out on my communication skills. I learned how to deal with certain situations and how to calm down and help customers in a timely manner.
Poor scheduling
Salesfloor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 17, 2018
Many times as supervisor when the Customer service representative didn't come in, it was difficult to find replacements which meant I had to fill in when and where necessary
Productive but could be stressful at times.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVSeptember 16, 2018
Fast paced work taking calls all day. Helping out the customer out with problems on the account or with their tickets. Get the customer hyped for their event by chatting and fixing the issues.
Pros
snack/ food machines
Cons
Short breaks
productive company
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 12, 2018
Ticketmaster was another good company. Whom i enjoy working for. A very fun place to work. It was a pleasure to be a part of a company that was so popular.
Pros
Discounts on events tickets
Cons
no benefits
Ticketmaster is a nice and friendly company to work for.
Human Resource Representative (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXSeptember 11, 2018
Ticketmaster was a very fast pace work environment which allowed me to learn a lot and grow. I had the opportunity to work as a Human Resource representative.

The hardest part of the job was trying to find the best qualified applicants to fill the positions that we as a company were striving for.

The most enjoyable part of working for Ticketmaster is the face to face interaction and building a report with every representative.
Pros
Awarded for good job well done.
Cons
There was no more room for growth
it was productive and easy to learn.
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2018
Ticketmaster ways a easy laid back job, they taught me how to handle customer service. the staff was very easy to get along with, and the hours were relible and I had no problem getting to workwith marta.
Pros
there were restarunts in the area and it was on marta line
Cons
Don't work there unless you have to
Telecommunication Agent (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXAugust 29, 2018
You will be receiving complaints about the same problems the company refuses to address. You will be asked to increase your job responsibility, but you will not be compensated financially for the extra work. No matter how well you do as an agent you will be pushed to do more, which created a culture of doing the bare minimum since doing your best is always punished with more unpaid responsibilities.
Productive and learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVAugust 26, 2018
I love this job .it is a very good job.i do not like the inconsistant schedule. They do take care of their employees and benefits are best that I have ever had.
Pros
Benefits and events
Cons
Schedule
nice place to work
Fraud Prevention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVAugust 2, 2018
just needed something new and better im young. great enviroment easy job ok pay i mean they hire everyone and you just gotta show up take calls do a little computer work plenty of elderly people
Great people to work with.
Technician (Former Employee) –  OntarioJuly 17, 2018
Because Ticketmaster sells tickets in real time you must be fast thinking and be able to trouble shoot issues quickly. I gain a lot of experience in trouble shoots and working with others.
Pros
Free tickets to events
Cons
Healthcare
At least the benefits are good
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJuly 17, 2018
Management is more concerned with the bottom line than anything else. Employees are underpaid and overworked. There are very few opportunities to move up within the company. The benefits are wonderful however.
Very nice company to work for
Senior Accountant Consultant, Contract (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAJune 27, 2018
Free breakfasts, no dress code required, no one is watching you over the shoulder, very friendly environment, all employees are extremely helpful to each other and very intelligent
Ticketmaster was a very good job and very easy for me
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXJune 25, 2018
the managers are grave my coworkers are great the salary was great but unfortunately I had to relocate to California where I was born and raised because I had lost an uncle and you would take care of my grandma and since his passing happened I had to relocate and take her my ground myself for a while
Pros
fast pace good pay commission and bonuses at the end of the month
Cons
I really don't have anything negative to say about Ticketmaster
Fun and challenging place to work on Hollywood Blvd!
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 25, 2018
Working at Ticketmaster was a very fun experience. Once the job was learned we were left to complete the jobs on our own, knowing there was support from management if ever needed. Working there I learned quite a lot about corporate level finance in general. I also learned the ticket sales structure in it's entirety. The most difficult part about the job was learning the SAP accounting system. Ticketmaster has very unique requirements from accounting systems, so SAP was very customized to our needs. SAP was ever expanding and keeping up with it provided a challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that worked there and the location. We had 12 floors, hundreds and hundreds of different people to meet and learn from. Plus we walked the walk of fame everyday just to get to work.
Pros
Co-workers, location, benefits, perks
Cons
Everyone wants you to give them free tickets!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ticketmaster. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight