Tide Dry Cleaners Employee Reviews

Tide is a great place to work, clean and organized.. great benefits
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJanuary 2, 2019
Great place to work clean good customer service.. customer service is very important . But in the dry cleaning business you GOT to pay attention to cleaning spotting customer clothes.. and they has to be pressed great.. and they need to be ready for pick up when promised
High and low work day volume
Customer Service Counter Rep (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXDecember 18, 2018
Assisted customers dropping off and picking up laundry. I freshened up my face to face customer service skills. The work place culture was very diverse. The hardest part of the job was smelly laundry the most enjoyable part of the job their was no scheduling conflicts
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Not working enough hours
Poor management with inconsistent staff
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2018
There was a lot of drama there and the manager was very sexiest when it came to hiring specific people. The people who worked there didn’t like their job and made it known.
Pros
Only worked with one person every shift
Cons
Inconsistent breaks
Upbeat and fast paced environment
Customer Service Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 27, 2018
A typical day at work for the location I worked for was always in an upbeat and fun environment. Our store was for most of the days very busy which to my opinion it was awesome and it meant job security. During my work days with the company I can truly say I learned many valuable lessons that I've applied in my personal and professional life. Being able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner was something I would struggle before. Everyday I would learn something new from management, my co-workers, and even from our customers. The owners treated the staff in a kind and professional manner as well as our store manager. It was like a family environment and that created that fun and enjoyable ambient. We never had a dull moment. I definitely recommend them and would work for them again.
Horrible company
DELIVERY CONCIERGE (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 13, 2018
Starting at the top and going down the management is the worst part of this company. I was doing three or four people's jobs for seven months and then instead of hiring someone to help at a lower rate, they hired a family member and gave her $2.00 more/hour.
Pros
You smell like clean clothes at the end of your shift
Cons
Tide was great til Delias took over.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 24, 2018
I loved working at Tide. Then Delias took over everything fell apart. Management was awful. Bunch of hypocrites. They had no desire in running things the way tide should be run.
Cons
No breaks
Maybe good as a 1st job out of high school
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasOctober 19, 2018
Overpay you on paycheck then they snatch it back from tou at any given time, work a lot of extra hours and don't get paid for it. They say commissioned base pay for drivers but at any given time your route customer can drop off their cloths and if they do you don't get paid for the delivery and the company doesn't let your customers no that. Company does not have a good enough structure for pay. They tell you that you will make a certain amount of money and then you find out that its a deceiving amount that they told you when your being interviewed
The pay doesn’t match cost of living 5 yr never a pay raise
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXOctober 19, 2018
2 stars nothing else to say or delete conversation .. Benfits taken away under mw cleaners all sick time .. health care higher no raise .. bonus guidelines never transparent just pay better highly wage 15.00 hour
Keep your bonus because it’s always a reason why you don’t get it
Pros
Hours
Cons
No set schedule
You'll always be worried if you will have your job or not. Very inconsistent place to work. I'd never work there again.
Lead Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 2, 2018
There is no such thing as job security. Loyalty means nothing to them. If you work here you will stay on your toes because your replacement is probably the person you are training. If you have any problems, keep them to yourself. They don't care about you.
Loving customers
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GASeptember 10, 2018
Tide Dry Cleaners is an a decent place to work for. Great benefits, including PTO after 90 days. The pay was different and more than what you would get working at most dry cleaners.
Tide
General Manager/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 9, 2018
decent, I really was not much of a fan after I got a distasteful experience after being very loyal to management. job security is not stable and you will always just be numbers.
Fun place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Glen Ellyn, ILSeptember 5, 2018
Easy and I loved everyone there. Opportunity to grow within the company. I’m a single mother and they would allow me to bring my daughter to work when I didn’t have a babysitter.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Pay
Its ok for a temp job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXSeptember 2, 2018
Easy work tough dealing with customers at times. No accountability ...also wish there was more praise or notice to the hard working people of the company.
Pros
Always overtime
Cons
No breaks and unorganized
Great learning environment and supportive
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2018
You get to help customers and learn things about dry cleaning you may have never known. The staff is wonderful and welcoming. They are flexible with hours.
The worst place I've ever worked at.
Presser (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 8, 2018
They lie to get you on the door. The manager has no idea what she's doing. I was hired as full time but only worked about 28 hours a week. They expect you to do the work of 4 people. The manager is almost never there and when she is she's in the office watching Netflix or sitting on Facebook. The employees there will throw you under the bus just to make themselves look better. Everyone that was there when I worked there has left because of management. This place is not a good place to work at.
management
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Stanley, KSMay 14, 2018
The manager is great she is very flexible as long as there a clear line of communication . I was involved in a bad car wreck and coulnt maintain my job due to the fact I couldn't walk . she told me get better and when I can accommodate my job again call her and I will have employment .
quick pace with changing hour flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, OHMarch 19, 2018
The day is very fast paced. managers make empty promises. The handbook says 25+ hours is full time, i made 30-40 hours a week and was not eligible. I was hired on for a minimum of 30 hours. When trying to come back from maternity leave i was told my hours would be cut. Simple plan to work but wages combined with the offered hours to not meet the needs of the average adult worker.
Pros
50% discount on personal items to be cleaned.
Cons
healthcare, lack of hours, low wages
Productive and fast paced work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 17, 2018
The entire staff was like a family. We were able to work together and cooperate to complete all of the necessary tasks. I learned how to close the store and how to be accountable for anything that went on during my shift. Most of the time I was the late night closer of the store and early morning opener so I know how to check the register and all that entails that.
Pros
Flexible hours
Wonderful for Business or Employment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 5, 2018
A great place to work or to do business. A great environment with wonderful people, and a great company to work for. Awesome benefit opportunities, and even awesome customers!
Excellent Concept
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach, FLJanuary 9, 2018
It is all about the people, teamwork, and leadership. This franchise has tremendously talented ownership overseeing the operation. It is a great operation and the team members work very hard to delivery a great product and customer service.
Pros
Positive and employee focused Owners
Cons
Better communication and communicators to keep employees informed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tide Dry Cleaners. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight