TierPoint Employee Reviews

productive
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 13, 2018
The environment was overall okay. The pay and the hour cuts were getting everyone nervous. The management was good. Felt real comfortable and a member of a team
Pros
shift
Cons
pay
Lots of opportunity
Senior Solutions Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 22, 2017
TierPoint is growing and there is a lot opportunity. It is a conglomeration of three companies put together and they have done a great job of normalizing the products and culture.
Pros
Grest team
Cons
Very fast-paced and demanding
Only good if you are upper management
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 6, 2017
If you are a lowly hourly employee you are consistently criticized and at the mercy of your GM. You are disposable in their eyes and are treated as such no matter how hard you work.
Productive with room to grow
Data Center/Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, NYJune 29, 2017
A growing company who is continuing to make its mark in the industry. Plenty of room for improvement in general areas. Work schedule could be adjusted.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Job/Work Life balance
Great company to work for.
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, NYApril 26, 2017
Great company to work for. No Micromanaging. Worked with great team. Very busy and a lot of work which made the day go by fast. Loved it! All the people working there were super friendly.
Pros
No micromanaging
Cons
Was temporary assignment
Manager, Engineering Services (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 15, 2017
Overall, a good place to work. Lots of work to be done with recent mergers and trying to get all the disparate companies to be unified. Sometimes this leads to frustration, but overall on the right track.
Pros
Flexible schedules, free soda/coffee
Cons
Heavy in management
Productive and Insightful
very encouraging co-workers
long shifts as expected
No room for advancement
NOC Technician (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 3, 2017
There needs to be more work offloaded to those who are seeking opportunity and less handled by those who have been in the field for 20+ years
Nice Place, Nice People
Contract Business Analyst/Senior Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCDecember 13, 2016
A little chaotic at the moment since TierPoint just bought Windstream and Cosentry and each data center has it's own way of doing things. Overall, the prospects look bright and mostly everyone is playing nicely.
Pros
Free Drinks
Cons
I can't think of any.
With Cosentry's acquisition by TierPoint, it already feels like we just got better! Great place to be...
Sales (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 22, 2016
I am a long-time employee of Cosentry so there was naturally a concern with the unknown when TierPoint acquired us. As the corporate office has shifted to St. Louis, it was sad to see the elimination of some corporate positions. For the sales, engineering, facilities, product development, marketing and Help Desk teams that remain local to Omaha, TierPoint has proven to be an upgrade in just about every category. Absolutely incredible leadership and culture with a strong feeling that we just got better.
Pros
Great culture, leadership, customer focus, and relevant service offerings
Cons
Little known name recognition and brand awareness locally
Tierpoint
Technical Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Andover, MAMay 2, 2016
As a technical team lead, I am in charge of running new installs, working with customers to provide technical support, as well as being a point of contact 24x7 as an escalation point.
good
Human Resources & Contracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJuly 17, 2015
One good thing about working at TierPoint is that your work is not Micromanaged.

It is a very family oriented atmosphere.
Hired me right out of school
Help Desk/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAFebruary 13, 2015
Their wasn't a soul I didn't like working with. everybody worked well together and know matter which dept you worked at, u were not just a number...you were family.

I learned so much from the owners and staff and was more than happy to apply everything I was given to accomplish my tasks and ask for more.

I can't say enough.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
my dept was outsourced and there wasn't room for me in any other dept.
Tierpoint was an excellent place to work.
Data Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 27, 2014
I am extremely grateful for the time I was able to have at Tierpoint, and am definitely going to miss working there as I move on to this next phase in my life. The company has done an excellent job of cultivating a very positive environment that encourages a great attitude among employees (which in turn results in a great attitude toward customers).
Pros
Fun Environment, Great Coworkers, Simple Work, Solid Management Staff
Cons
Low Compensation, Few Opportunities for Advancement