Tifco Industries

Tifco Industries Employee Reviews in Houston, TX

Fast Paced and deadline driven.

There was always an opportunity to compete tasks that would involve many different areas within the company. I learned how logistics within the shipping and receiving industry operate.

Great family owned company to work for

Tifco always made it possible to advance your career, and helped you in developing your job skills. The work environment was very comforting with everyone working together for the good of the company.

Don't Work here

Misleading on hiring process. Promised the moon, delivered a dust storm.... No training , no leadership. just if you don't sell you don't get paid... not what was promised during interview

Sales

Remote sales, Daily traveling and few overnight trips. Vendor managed inventor. Strong sales experience required to over come competed pricing. Good product line.

High quality products offering good customer service

Field sales representative selling Industrial supplies to tradesmen, manufacturing companies and municipalities. I enjoy working with the public. The challenge to create accounts, grow business and provide them with superior service in a professional manner.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Balanced Environment

My typical work day consist of pulling orders and maintaining inventory-i learned a variety of skills.

tifco

Every morning starts with a meeting for the day and everyone is released to do their work. The front office assistants send me an order to pull on the forklift and thats basically what i do all day. Hardest part of the job is pulling all the orders alone while multiple people input orders for me to pull

Pros

hr lunch

Cons

high insurance

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tifco Industries?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tifco Industries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9

• Tifco Industries
  • Houston, TX
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?