Tiff's Treats Employee Reviews

Great cookies but terrible place to work
COURIER (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2019
A typical day at tiff treats is under staffed and over worked
I learned how to stay calm under stressful situations
Management was bias and showed favoritism
Hardest part of my job was being asked to fulfill a task that couldnt be complete but expected to complete
most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out
Pros
free cookies
Cons
everything else
Good job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJune 26, 2019
A typical day at work was managing 6-10 employees. Making sure cookie orders were correct. Handled the front couter. Tiff's was a great first job. I learned how to commuicate with people and employees.
Probably the easiest, stress free job you’ll work for!
Manager, Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 19, 2019
I worked with this company for three years and even towards the very end, I never dreaded coming in to work. You’re basically a free man on the rode, while in the car THEY provide, and you get unlimited supply of free cookies. I mean, c’mon!? The company is all about growth, so potential to move up quickly is very possible if you’re determined. The money is easy come, the quicker you are out on deliveries, the more money you make in a shift. At first, learning the area can be overwhelming, but once you learn it- you’re gold! I recommend anyone who’s looking for a company that’ll pay what you deserve, offer benefits and cringes at the idea of being stuck inside a building for 8 hours- to apply here!
not fun....profit profit profit
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Houston Heights, TXMay 17, 2019
A good company cares about its ppl & its property...not Tiff's philosophy. During inclement weather i was delivering cookies...lighting,storming and flooding delivering cookies....not smart therefore I quit
Pros
free cookies
Cons
no breaks
Okay place to work
/Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2019
Great job for a younger adult that doesn’t have too many bills. Management is ok depending on where you work. Easy job. Fun work environment. Hours fluctuate often between March- August.
Cons
No raises, no consistency in hours year round
Horrible
Rover/Driver/On Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 29, 2019
Co workers are nice, managers are not your friend they use you to get monthly bonuses, and when you don’t do what they want, they take it out on your hours.
Pros
Nope
Cons
No breaks bad managers
Great money, over worked
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 23, 2019
You can make great money at Tiffs! They compensate you very well and the managers are super focused on taking care of you. However, when it’s busy, they will spread you very thin. Managers do not at all check what your hours are or how often you work, before they ask to you come in to help out. They are seemingly always busy, because corporate is always running coupons for when it slows down even a little bit. I ended up working 50 hour weeks while being a college student and though the money was GREAT, I was completely overworked and overwhelmed with how far I had fallen behind in school. My managers would schedule me an hour before I got out of class or even 10 minutes after class, never giving me the chance to be punctual. Tiffs is a great job, but I would not recommend to anyone who has a life outside of work.
Dont apply
Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2019
Please do not apply for this job, they post a fake ad to get you there and then you will only make 10 hr, if you are in high school then the job is for you.. please dont think its a place for a career.. Do not apply for this job at all.
Just Started But Loving It Here
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2019
I've done a lot of delivery driving jobs and this one is by far the best. There is salary that doesn't go down, you actually get a part of the delivery fees your customer has to pay, and the tips are good. The staff is great, too. Very helpful people. They made me feel really comfortable. Always make sure you read the order right and drive straight you should do fine here. There is always opportunity to pick up shifts if you have the free time. Driving is fun and baking cookies is awesome.
Pros
Finishes Quickly, Time on The Road, Payment, Bake Cookies!
Cons
No breaks
Great People and Great management
DRIVER/DELIVERY (Former Employee) –  North Austin, TXJanuary 20, 2019
Always moving, and making sure the job gets done. Held accountable for good and bad actions. It is rarely a quiet place, there is always something to do, environment is uplifting and great to be around
Great Atmosphere
On Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Decatur, GAJanuary 4, 2019
The atmosphere at Tiffs Treatsis one of the best I have experienced, management is great and as long as you get your job done and pay attention you're all set.
Favoritism and Lies
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 1, 2019
This company has the appearance of a family oriented, family driven business. It's all a lie. They only care about big businesses investing in their products, which is probably why you will never find a store anywhere that big businesses aren't in their delivery areas. They do not care about lower employees, they don't even follow their own policies and procedures, making exceptions for favorites but slamming others. They restrict overtime and cut employees hours at any given notice, and will drop employees from their insurance plans every quarter if they are not accruing enough hours. HR is biased, unhelpful, and only really there so they can let people know if they can get away with firing people without getting sued. Without facts or proof. They are racially biased in their corporate headquarters, their ads lack inclusive representation for a reason. Instructions and training and completion of projects by managment do not happen in a timely manner ever. They have problems that they refuse to fix and just sweep it under the rug. Lack of training, lack of leadership, lack of consistency and compassion. Their pitch sounds good, but it is a facade. I wouldn't recommend working here.
Pros
Cons
healthcare cuts, poor management, inefficient training procedures, HR bias
If you're desperate
Delivery Driver/Certified Trainer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 28, 2018
Honestly can't say much. The job isn't horrible, but I feel like I can do more with my life than what I'm already doing at the moment. Hours are difficult to get if you're not a regular employee.
Great for young people who want to grow w/o college
On Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 4, 2018
If you have a family, I wouldn't recommend this job. Really good for young teens 18+ who look to grow fast in a company and become salaried.
Missing work for family reasons can potentially be discriminated for.
Pros
flexible, good pay
Cons
no breaks, no time off if unsalaried
Fun and fast-paced.
Delivery Driver/On-Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 29, 2018
Tiff's Treats is a rapidly growing, progressive business catering to those with a penchant for ordering food online. Baked-to-order, delivered warm, and the option for cold milk to accompany. Snackers and sweet tooth-ers can't get enough!
Pros
Above average pay for tipped employees. Ability to work at various locations.
Cons
Less than 40 hours for full-time employees.
Extremely wasteful, self-absorbed
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 24, 2018
We threw out literally hundreds of cookies everyday. Some days (such as a big holiday) it might be 1000 cookies. These cookies were made with palm oil, which is an extremely environmentally unfriendly oil. Rain forests are destroyed to obtain it. Tiff's has no regard whatsoever for sustainability.

They also use cardboard boxes and big paper bags for every little thing, so that's huge waste too.

They print everything on paper, so there's constantly paper being printed, used for 10 minutes, and then thrown out.

Everything is micromanaged. There's a checklist for "manager" on duty (scare quotes because you are managed more than you manage) that you check off throughout the night. You're supposed to make the rounds according to this sheet and check off every box. Hard to explain but it's the worst.
Pros
Free cookies
Cons
Micromanagement, extreme waste
Quick advancement, horrible rumor mill
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 15, 2018
Not even two weeks into being with the company somebody started a rumor about me saying something and I got written up for it without my manager even listening to what I had to say about it.
Fast paced environment during the busy season, slow and steady during slow season.
Customer Service On-Duty Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 16, 2018
This would be a wonderful place to work if it weren't for the growing pains this company is experiencing. With the growth of the company, they are constantly changing processes, which can make it difficult to maintain consistency with the service you provide as a CSR or On Duty Manager. This is also impacted by the lack of prompt communication from Corporate down to the On Duty Managers and CSRs that handle the command center. Additionally, there are too frequent technical issues (order system going down, phone system losing connectivity) that affect vital functions of the job.

It's overall a nice place to work as they do have relatively flexible schedules and the call center is well kept as well as stocked with snacks and drinks for its employees.
Pros
Flexible schedules, decent pay
Cons
Benefits, Operational issues
Productive and fun workplace, poor management
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 27, 2018
Tiffs Treats was a fun workplace, friendly environment/people, however management was poor. A lot of favoritism and unprofessional problem solving skills was an issue.
Pros
Great for extra income, flexibility, friendly
Cons
No breaks, favoritism, unprofessional, inconsistent
Good pay but lack of recognition
Company Driver/ Trainer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 27, 2018
Pay was good for what you were doing, of baking and delivering cookies. Although it seemed that you would never get recolonized for staying late. Or would never get a raise even after a year of being a A player

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiff's Treats. Our community is ready to answer.