Tiff's Treats

United States113 reviews

Tiff's Treats insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

If you don't expect too much from the job then it's okay.

It's a great job if you are in college or needing a second job. My first couple managers were AMAZING. The job works with your schedule for the most part. It is a high turnover rate job though. It's easy work, but constant changes. It seems the higher ups didn't care much about the lower level employees. I adored the people whom I worked with on a day to day basis. Down side is if business was slow your hours were getting cut, starting with kitchen and moving on to first driver in. Up side it's very easy to move up in this company. Not a lot of money in it if you're trying to bring up a house hold.

Pros

great for college students and second job flexible hours quick move up in company

Cons

Hours not guaranteed not great pay higher management shows favoritism

It’s very easy to advance fast with the company since it is still growing.

I have nothing bad to say about the employees of this company, they are wonderful people and they make you feel like family. All the cons of this company are with their ineffective policies and the back breaking workload they expect from their employees with a pay rate thats not equal to the work they expect. Be prepared to do the work of at least 2 employees minimum, with NO LUNCH BREAKS or any breaks period, while on your feet and constantly being productive during 6,7,8 hour+ shifts. Staff is constantly overworked and locations are understaffed, when we do hire new employees they either quit or stop caring about showing up and get terminated once they realize employees don’t actually get to eat lunch or have a break and are constantly overworked. Especially at heavy traffic stores where managers are pushed to keep as little staff as possible in order to maximize profits and keep labor cost down. While this policy looks great if you simply look at the numbers and costs on a spreadsheet, the reality is many employees are stressed and are always talking about quitting or finding a better job. tiffs treats has great potential to be a wonderful company to work for, with many opportunities to advance and grow, but they drive so many employees away with company policies that effectively expect employees to work like robots. CONS ABOUT WORKING AT TIFFSThis post is going to be long since I had several years experience working for this company and I learned how it functioned inside and out. And I have noticed many ways the company could improve and increase their profits, minimize -

Pros

Staff and management are very easygoing and the work environment is not intimidating as a new hire, they are understanding, and don’t expect new hires to know everything or to work fast and efficiently.

Cons

I will list the cons about this company in the review section because there are many

Kinda fast paced at times when it’s busy but other than that easy gig.

It’s a good place to work when it’s busy but when it’s not you’re fighting for your hours.it’s best to work in the morning when most of the orders are but night you’re basically the cleaning crew.

Pros

Easy and people are cool

Cons

When it’s slow there’s no point in going

Good people. No Breaks. We were always short staffed. But good money for what you're doing.

Loved my coworkers and they paid well for the work I put in when I had help. Unfortunately, we were short staffed for much of my time there which made it super stressful in the kitchen.I was also written up for missing work for attending a funeral bc I couldn't find someone to cover my shift and they were 'busy' that day. I never felt less seen as a person than that moment.

Pros

Free cookies. Get to make your own schedule basically

Cons

No breaks, Run on Point system, Always felt short staffed

Good place for college students

Good job to have for a part-time college student or anything that wants to work part time. Have a decent amount of employees so getting hours may be a bit difficult.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Great adavancement opportunities

Worked here for over a year. Management cares about delevoping talent and pushes you to be the best you can be. Tips are great and the driving is easy once training is done. Everyone is mostly crossed trained as kitchen and driver so everyone helps out in the store. Great atmosphere, and high volume during the holidays. Pay is amazing during the holidays! They work around your schedule if you have another job or if you’re in school. Overall, the best company I’ve worked for and I’ve worked at a lot of places.

Pros

Advancement, benefits, great management, flexiblility

Cons

Short breaks, work life balance for management could use some work

Driver

Become a Driver because kitchen gets slow and they don’t get tips. They provide a tiffs car but I use my own cause you get more money. Listen and pay attention to your training and you will do fine.

Pros

Free cookies after your shift

Cons

When it gets slow they cut your hours

Really good company to work for

Advancement opportunities. Works with ur school schedule. Management is great at SA4. Benefits are great too but extremely hard to get. Hours are sparse at certain times of the year.

Pros

Managers, easy work, and schedule

Cons

No breaks or lunches.

Relaxed job with good pay

It was overall a good place to work. It was a very simple minded job for a decent amount of pay. There was some drama with coworkers and management (especially upper-management), but you get that in any workplace. It's always fun to work with cookies as well.

Pros

Cookes

Cons

no breaks

Not the worst

The job is fairly easy if there are enough staff and it isn’t crazy busy. The scheduling is kind of weird, odd and inconsistent hours. People are really nice, but due to lack of direction for each position, it leads to a lot of avoidant and lazy employees who can get away with hiding away doing unimportant tasks the whole time. Can be frustrating, but overall the money isn’t terrible and it is a rewarding job for what it is. Also, the mandatory 12-14 hour shifts on “holidays” don’t quite make sense. Every single employee is required to work all day and it can be inconvenient. With no time and a half. Possible overtime.

Pros

Free cookies

Cons

Mandatory long hours, lazy coworkers, scheduling

Easy job, but shady corporate.

It's a pretty easy job, but it can get stressful just depending on how busy your store is. Each store has a different workplace culture, some are more chill than others. The in store management is good, but the higher ups are shady. They offer bonuses to employees and give incentives for raises or bonuses constantly, but put a bunch of stipulations behind it making it pretty much impossible to get. Even though most stores are super understaffed, recruiters are super picky and won't hire new people. If you are ok with what you initially get offered as your pay then it's a fine place to work, but if you expect raises or the company to follow through on money they said you would earn, I would look somewhere else. No chance for increased pay despite your performance, they are very cheap and don't really care for the wellbeing of their in store employees.

Pros

Easy job, cool people in store, and free cookies

Cons

No breaks, won't ever get increased pay despite it being constantly in your face that you will, shady upper management, wear and tear on car

Not worth it

No bonuses/raises unless you count a $25 gift card to the place you work and get free cookies at, a raise. Kitchens do all the work while drivers stand around and get the tips for it. Management sits in the office. Basically if you’re a kitchen you are also management and they don’t pay you for it. Drivers probably get the best compensation if you disregard the fact that you’ll be paying a lot on gas and car repairs and adding a lot of miles to your cars. They do have company cars but people rarely get a chance to switch off and use them as most drivers will take them for the whole shift. No breaks. Management does not really care for their employees. They are pretty good abt working around your schedule.

Pros

Free cookies, good scheduling

Cons

No breaks, poor management, complete disregard for employees

Fun

Everyone is great and we are cross trained to do everything so when it’s extremely busy or someone is out sick there’s no panic in how we will get the job done. Love my job and the people I work with.

Pros

Free cookies and friendly people

Fun job, rough seasonal scheduling.

Workplace culture varies immensely between stores. Some places are super uptight, others are very easygoing. Job itself is fun, makes you feel pretty great most of the time. You will be loved by office workers everywhere. Corporate is seriously dedicated, not afraid of getting their hands dirty with grunt work.Hardest part is how seasonal the work is. There's a busy season and a slow season. In the busy season you'll be working 60 hour weeks and 12 hour days. In the slow season it might drop down to a couple shifts a week.

Pros

Many opportunities for advancement

okay at times

working at tiffs is very high maintenance, they are so picky down to how they box the cookies, they don’t even allow high socks, kindve a weird rule. the manager at my specific location was not a great time to work with some times, management comes by way too often, we always need delivery drivers and people are always not showing up to their shifts. the pay says it starts at $15-20 , it’s really $10 an hour plus tips, kitchen makes $12 not $13. working in kitchen is literally the worst. sometimes the manager will get on to you if you don’t make cookies properly as if you’re supposed to be an expert, they’re literally cookies. overall working for a overpriced cookie place can be a so-so.

Pros

can take home 6 dozen per week

Cons

pay is just okay

Fun place to work at

This is a fun job and is really good money. They also work with your schedule. They have early am, midshifts & also night shifts. You can also take home cookies anytime really.

Productive and fun place to work

Love the people there manager helps any way they can I have a medical condition and they work around my doctor appointments and illness issues couldn't ask for a better job

Pros

6 doz free cookies per week

Fun workplace

Good pay for a college student. Tips are nice and driving all day makes your day go by very fast. Valentine's day can gets very stressful though. All in all good company.

Great opportunities for advancement

Great company that is growing quickly. I never feel ashamed to tell people about what I do for work. They promoted me within 4-5 months of working with them. Pay is extremely fair, but sometimes the higher ups don’t seem to be concerned about the employees who work in the stores.

Pros

Pay and growth

Cons

Busy holidays and often poor scheduling

Great starting job with lots of room to moveup

Tiffs is a great place to work! All of the staff and people in the company share a great positive attitude and genuinely want you to succeed in life. There is plenty of room to move up within the company, I went from a driver to a manager position within a year. They prefer moving people up from within the company rather then outside hiring and give you all the necessary training and support you need.You will have to put in the work of course, but they recognize hard work and pay fairly with training certifications to get you pay increases. The hours are fixed for management positions and give room for life's sudden complications if you need to switch shifts or take time off.

Pros

Great environment, Room for Moving up, Great people, Good pay, Supportive.

Very flexible with schedule

This is a very laid back no structure whatsoever atmosphere. Everything is a free for all including training. I think it works great for some but not so much for me.

Pros

Laid back

Cons

no structure or training - store manager rarely have interaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiff's Treats. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tiff's Treats with

• Tiff's Treats
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?