Tiff's Treats

Tiff's Treats Employee Reviews

United States189 reviews

cookydriverdeliverytreatstorecarkitcheneasy

Depends if your management is competent.

If your management is competent this can be a great place to work. The job is pretty easy, you spend most of your time on the road delivering. I would avoid the downtown location. Most of the managers when I worked there were great! But there is one. She is a good person but not a good manager and it can suck to work with her on busy shifts.

fun staff, depends on management

decent money, attendance policy is very strict and management is not flexible with it, being late is the fastest way to get fired, slow most of the year except valentines day and back to school

Tiff's Treats insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Productive and Fun Workplace.

Fast-paced work environment. Fun atmosphere to work at, with lots of opportunity for growth. You can work at several of the locations in the area, or even transfer.

Easy job

Easiest call center job. Scheduling was bad. Mostly a set schedule but if you’re working all evenings with no opportunity to work morning shifts, you have little to no work life balance.

Paid very well for the little work required

Started working at the brand new Denver store which was really busy when it was new but is usually much slower now. I make $17 hour + tips as a driver, but there’s not always many deliveries so a lot of my time is spent doing nothing and getting paid for it. Great part time work, enjoyable and completely stress free environment.

Pros

Easiest thing you’ll ever do

Cons

Not enough hours

Feel-good job, probably best for students but it depends

Overall, I love working at Tiff’s. Easy advancement opportunities, good pay for hourly employees (I’ve heard not-so-good things from salaried folks). The owners of the company seem to genuinely care and listen. They’re making a lot of changes based on feedback from all the districts.I’m from the Nashville district so my experience may be vastly different from larger districts, like the ones in TX. But I really love my coworkers and management. (However, this could vary from store to store.)Delivering cookies as surprise gifts to people is really nice. The company focuses on “warm moments”, which really is a great part of the job, but hearing it over and over can get a little stale. Regardless, it is a fun job with happy customers.My biggest complaint is that, as an On Duty Manager (and this applies for all management), I am not guaranteed a break, even on long, stressful shifts. This seems to be mostly a staffing issue to my understanding. But its frustrating. Some nights I don’t even have a chance to stop for 5 minutes to eat dinner.If you can get past that, it’s a good job. Sometimes a bit more frustrating for delivery drivers (which I was for a year and still do some shifts now) because you will end up having to take deliveries for other stores (again, mainly a staffing issue).

Pros

free cookies, merit and tenure raises, tips, minimum $15/hr with tips for drivers

Cons

no guaranteed breaks for management, high turnover rate, very strict attendance point system

Great Place To Work

great benefits, great co workers. it’s a very good place to work i worked there for two years and i hated to leave ! by far one of the easiest jobs i’ve ever had.

Pay is more than fair, staffing was inadequate.

Honestly my time at tiffs was more positive than negative. The pay for the work you do is pretty good and I gotta give credit where credit is due in that case. The staffing was a little horrendous. But the culture and environment was always friendly. And the work life balance is pretty much what you want it to be.

Pros

Flexible schedule, decent pay, very friendly people

Cons

Bad staffing, insane micro management, obvious favoritism

Relatively okay, really good for students.

Overall I've met some really cool people here. The job is fairly easy, your expectations for your job are clear, and you'll never be stranded in terms of information. If you want to learn, you will. Managment is hit or miss, I've had a really good manager, and a really bad manager just like anywere but there is little support for employees outside of your direct manager. This is a great job if you aren't planning on moving up or being in managment. Managment has little to no work balance, and are expected to bend over backwards to make things work for the same salary. However, on duty management is okay if you would like a little more pay. Overall it's an okay job, the people at a location really make or break the experience.

Pros

Growth oportunities, Easy job, Free cookies, Cool people, flexible schedule, 401k matching

Cons

No guarunteed lunch breaks, Snooty management, No work life balance, very stingy with raises, no guarunteed hours (no buisness means you aren't making as much money)

meh

worked here for a little under a year. Management played favorites and I was on their good side until one day I couldn't come in to pickup someone else's shift since I had my college classes.. from that day on, they treated me different and stopped putting me on the schedule as much. Pay was decent , $12/hr.

Good people, not the best work

I’ve worked at multiple Tiff’s Treats locations and it seems to be the same thing at every one. 90% of the staff in store is dedicated, hard working, kind, and passionate about what they do. They are also very burned out from the pressure placed on them, especially the store level management. Most SMs and ASMs that I interacted with worked 45-60 hours a week and they relied on a handful of people, usually ODMs, to help out with the work that they couldn’t complete themselves within that time. For drivers, it’s great easy work for great money. For managers, it just isn’t worth it. Every error is tracked and counts against not only the store, but the specific SM, and you’re constantly being surveilled.

Pros

Lots of advancement opportunities, consistent raises, good staff culture

Cons

No breaks for managers, high stress, poor work-life balance

Good job if you keep your mouth shut and be a sheep

HR does not care about you. I had to complain to my local police dept for any sort of help because the company didn’t do anything with an employee stalking me. Many of the management break company policy and don’t suffer any consequences, but a driver breaks them, they can even get terminated

Pros

Driver tips

Cons

Management sucks and are very protected by the higher ups

Fun Workplace

Pretty easy to work there as a delivery driver. Everyone there is friendly and nice. Unfortunately there's inconsistent shifts but overall fun to work at.

Fun work environment not enough money

The work place is fun (sometimes boring) and not to hard. You will find yourself feeling like you’ve been scammed, or are not getting any good tips. Orders can cause issues between co workers if they feel they are being shorted money. On slow days there isn’t much to do which makes being at work feel pointless. Busy days are great! Especially as a driver you’ll be in and out of the building and it’s awesome. Makes the time fly by. In order to get paid time off you have to work 30 hours a week, but the twist is everyone is part time. No one can make 30 hours a week unless you are one of few people they like to schedule daily. If your schedule doesn’t line up with their needs you won’t get many hours. Even after you open your schedule more they still won’t schedule you the hours you wanted. They hire to many people for some of us to survive with the money they give us. The drivers need a pay raise, they are the ones risking their lives to deliver cookies. Drivers get behind the wheel knowing they could get in an accident at any point on company time or with the company car for 10 dollars an hour while kitchen gets 13. They say as drivers you can make up to 18-20$ because of tips, temp charge, and delivery “fee”, but in reality they don’t. Especially on slow days. The on duty managers get paid 18$, so drivers can definitely get paid more.

Pros

Breaks (if you ask), bake cookies, in and out of building

Cons

Not enough hours, not enough money, possible favoritism.

Fun workplace

Easy job! Great company delicious cookies! Love the flexibility and it’s nice to wear uniform saves money buying clothes can be a drag on slow days.

Fun workplace, but dead end job

The interview process was quite misleading as far as pay and scheduling goes. There’s very few opportunities to advance your pay at this company, and time off is not a guarantee. You receive your schedule about one week or less in advance and there is no changing it without someone being willing to cover your shift.

Pros

Free cookies

Cons

No breaks, you have to work your full shift on your feet

Great job starting out, but if you're introverted, best of luck to you

I worked at tiff's treats for over a year. I really enjoyed most of my coworkers, my manager and assistant manager for working with us and helping us have a good attitude even when it got busier than usual, and especially the free cookies we got to take home (since they can be super expensive). The pay was also amazing and the tips and drivers fees we would collect added up fast! Almost like getting full time for a part time job. My only issues would be how they focus too much on positivity. Because it felt like you couldn't have a bad day at all, or even show if you were anything but a human. I admit I wasn't always the best but I would go from months without an ecr (Electronic Case Reporting) or errors, than all of a sudden I have multiple ecr's and even a write up all of a sudden one day. Don't get me started on the blanatant favoritism. I know all companies have it, but it's especially bad at tiff's. If you aren't a social butterfly, you definitely will struggle since it has its "overly positive" attitude about everything. Despite all that, I genuinely loved working tiff's. I only quit because of management. I miss the pay, the driving around delivering cookies and seeing some of the customers be so happy getting them, and making amazing cookies and brownies they sell. Overall, Tiff's treats is definetly one of the best jobs I've had, and learned a lot about what I want and don't want from a job

Pros

Free cookies, high pay for a part-time job

Cons

Lack of communications, job security, 0 chances for benefits, blantant favortism

Great company for students

Decent pay if you're just getting started. Every staff member is super friendly and generally outgoing. Tiff has put together a really amazing business and the $10 plus tips is decent. Not enough to live on your own but if you live with parents for free it's doable.

Pros

Not stressful, tons of fun

Cons

low pay

Fast paced, great coworkers and environment

I worked as a delivery driver and it was great. The work environment was super friendly and welcoming whenever I was in store waiting for more orders to deliver. The tips were amazing because we deliver quality cookies and most of your day is alond and on the road. The uniform is very comfy and for deliveries that were too far out of your zone they made you drive the company car and you got a base 15 dollar tip guarantee. Great place to work if you like being alone on the road, making plenty money in tips, and having friendly coworkers.

Cookies are cool

Fast paced work flow at the busy stores. Some stores are not as busy yet so some ppl are not getting enough hours. Their ad for drivers say $15-$20, that’s not entirely accurate.

Fun work place

This company doesn't care about management and our opinion .lots of unnecessary tasks that's the company worries about rather then letting managers run the store

Pros

The people you work with in store

Cons

No breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiff's Treats. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.4Personal Development
4.3Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight