Tiffany & Co. Employee Reviews

Productive and Luxury Work Place
Sales and Operations Professional (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2019
This job was a seasonal position that taught me the luxury retail. This is a fast paced job during the holiday seasons. Training is very specific and hours are not really fair when you have responsibilities outside of home.
Benefits
Cons
hours
Great Place to work
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutJanuary 15, 2019
I loved working at Tiffany and Co. The benefits were outstanding. The sales people that I worked with were great. It is a truly great company to work for.
Evolution of a legacy
Visual Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 12, 2019
Creativity prevails in working with presentations and visual installations. Renewed product, and creative ideas to present. Special events are paramount.
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2019
Great place to work. I spent the best 5 years of my life working for this company. I enjoyed learning about diamonds and educating my clients on this topic.
The excellent customer service experience that is provided comes natural and always exceeds costumers expectations.
Has changed for the worst
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2019
Like every successful company, change is needed. Unfortunately Tiffany's has changed for the worst in my opinion. This used to be a fun place to work, but in recent years they put more emphasis on making sales at all costs, I understand sales is what drives the business, but when you start giving goals that are unattainable, this makes it more difficult to really enjoy what you're doing because you're so stressed about hitting that goal. There are some good managers but a lot of them are are out of touch because they don't have any sales experience.
Decent place to make a living
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2019
The company is storied and has a lot of brand recognition. However the management leaves much to be desired and is at times, quite overbearing. The potential to make a good income is there, commission based but in my opinion not a fair comp structure.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Micromanaging
Production Supervisor
Manufacturing supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, RINovember 28, 2018
Management expects 4 teams (of 3) to work 12 hour shifts, 24/7 (including all holidays) while the entire company gets to spend time off with their families! What kind of culture and greed is Tiffany all about? If your 12 hour shift rotation falls on Christmas Eve and day, you have to work both! I'm sure the CEO and board of directors are enjoying their eggnog and pocketing all of the profits for a very happy new year!
Pros
Hard to find anu.
Cons
Poorly managed, out of touch with the human side of employees.
Productive and fun work enviornment
Inline Packer (Former Employee) –  Whippany, NJNovember 14, 2018
Really enjoyed working here. The breaks are suitable and reasonable.. the cafeteria has great food. For breakfast, lunch, and or dinner. Unlimited overtime once pass the threshold for overtime. As it gets closer to Christmas.
Pros
Great cafeteria food.
Cons
Great holiday job
Enjoyed the people, but not the cut-throat culture
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 5, 2018
Management was great. Most of the staff was great to work with, as well. I enjoyed the structure and dedication to training. However, the cut-throat, "you-re never enough", corporate expectations and somewhat unrealistic sales goals made it a stressful and toxic environment.
Pros
Discounts, good pay
Cons
Stressful, cut-throat
Poor Management
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Westport, CTNovember 4, 2018
Director of Sales is rude and insulting, interferes with selling, hovers over customers anxiously. Management is out of touch. Authoritative degrading leadership style and also changes expectations several times in the course of a day. Management competes with sales team for attention. (Start date other than listed in this review for anonymity)
Pros
Great customers.
Cons
Capable employees need space and deserve respect to achieve success, rather than overbearing negativity

Want to know more about Tiffany & Co.?

Ask a question
Seasonal Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 25, 2018
Management team is very strong and very respectful. Scheduling is very flexible and they do the best they can to make sure you are happy. They take care of you and your goals.
Love Tiffany's
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 17, 2018
I enjoyed meeting new people and making lasting relationships. If some one is interested in doing something fun, a seasonal position is a must. A dream opportunity.
Good Company to work for
Sr. QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 1, 2018
Liked the work. Got a chance to Learn about point of sale systems and. work place culture is good. There is no hard part in the job. I enjoyed employee benefits to purchase Tiffany products.
Grat pay and employee central
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Tamuning, GUSeptember 30, 2018
Tiffany is a great company to work for. The Tiffany considers the employee central. Many incentives. Great medical plan. Business trip with business class flight and more.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Health cares, gym fee
Great Campus that is expanding!
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 27, 2018
I was very impressed upon when I got to see their campus and work environment. Really enjoyed the Employees, supervisors, and especially the HR manager! I’m Glad this company has built a manufacturing branch in the Bluegrass, and even happier to see that they are expanding!
Pros
HR is great!
Cons
N/a
I have no complaints...
Visual Freelancer Creative Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2018
While attending University full time Tiffany's after business work hours provided me a wonderful way to work by being a 'Creative Services Freelancer'.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
no discount
Tiffany is a great place to work
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2018
Tiffanys provides great work-life balance and allows you to be creative and grow. People in the company are happy and morale is high. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Great Place to work.
Security and Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJSeptember 12, 2018
Great place to work. Advancement can be difficult if not able to relocate. Great management. Great company culture. Pay is above average in the retail market.
I loved my job... I had relocated to Texas
Jeweler (Former Employee) –  Cumberland, RI 02864September 10, 2018
Tiffany is a good place to work. My responsibilities were to clean castings of platium jewelry, gold and silver. Each piece is precisely cleaned to perfection. To first remove tabs from wax molding castings. And then to removing all flaws from surface. Some pieces were a little complicated they were assembled and soldered then removed excess metal from rings. All processing is done with electric fortem with different pieces to be used accordingly. When cleaned then sent to wash and then polish for the beautiful flawless finish.
Pros
Very good job, excellent pay check
Cons
Was a very strick ruled company.
Just an employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 9, 2018
Low stress but plenty of boredom. Tiffany & Co. is a destination retail establishment and in a downtown location customer traffic was not always what it could be.
Pros
Benefits, parking
Cons
Downtown location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tiffany & Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

75%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss