Tiger Express Wash Employee Reviews

Would not recommend working here
Mgr (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 11, 2018
The expectations for this position are ridiculous. There is no training and the area mgr acts like a child on an ant hill. They do not care about their employees, not allowing breaks or lunch breaks.
Stressful
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOMarch 27, 2018
Lots of responsibilities and unreasonable deadlines. High turnover rate for line employees. Unfair management and harsh decipline. Long hours and weekends expected
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOAugust 23, 2017
Tiger wash was outstanding to work for. I was able to have flexible hours with optional overtime. I was the head cashier and felt we as employees were paid well.
Poor
Car Wash Attendant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOApril 25, 2017
Don't work here. The management is horrible and the owner treats his employees like trash. The only good thing about this job is the tips. On a good day you could walk out with $50+ dollars in tips.
Productive and positive work environment
Assistant Manager/Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOJuly 2, 2016
Working at Tiger Express was a great learning experience for me. I learned how to work hard to excel and moved up the management chain in a relatively short period of time. My co-workers helped make and keep the work environment positive. The hardest part that I face is instructing my fellow co-workers on what to do throughout the day when I was once in their same shoes.
Tiger Express Wash work experience
Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 25, 2016
I worked there for a little over a year and a half before I left due to poor management and vision from the companies leaders. They didn't treat their employees with respect and never took the chance to get to know their employees.
A growing experience
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MODecember 9, 2015
My time there was very formative, it was a crash course in small business. The day to day grind varied widely depending on many factors such as weather (battling the weather was worst part) and to do list. Management was great very result based, they strive to get the best out of everyone.