Tigerswan

Tigerswan Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working with Calnet in Iraq. I partnered with Calnet and the military to maintain and complete the mission in Iraq.
For the short time I contracted with Tigerswan I made great money, met great people and would work for them under any contract. Management was on top of daily operations. Communication was always clear.
Pros
Great pay. Travel
Cons
Away from family
Overall the experience was good. However, the company as a whole did not have a single company identity and tried to chase after too many opportunities and did not focus on their core competencies and capabilities .
I had a good time undermining Democracy in the name of almighty OIL and all but the best thing was just standing around in a circle jerk like we did in basic training. I wouldn't trade that for the world--well, unless I was given a direct order to do so. Management was O.K. Could of used some younger packages in there, but suckling white hair has it's moments.
Working for this company will be a great experience. This company looks out for their employees and depending upon the contract you will be pay well. Love this company.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
We were in charge of securing and safe keeping facilities for the client. Typically checking on 2-3 locations daily and as much as 40-50 miles from base operations.
The company all over is not a bad Company as far as Managers and the people that you work with. The work is straight up Real Security work. You have to know how to handle people with out problems. We are right now Protecting the workers and the Equipment they have. The Gas Pipeline is going All the way across the United States And i have been All over. They don’t pay per-dim no more or rent cars like they use to . We drive our on Vehicle and pay for our own Fuel We pay for our Uniforms. The only thing that they pay for is our Room. But the people i work with has a bond and that means a lot to me.
Tiger Swan was in my opinion very fair, pay always on time.I worked for Dyncorp and Black Water all my contacts were over seas. Tiger Swan is the first contract I had in the states so basically it was guarding the pipeline 12 hours a day 7 days a week, easy work..The pay was 13 a hour so you made your money on ot working 84 hours a week. You use your own vehicle but they paid for your apt..and the apt is very high class.The mgmt on site and the company hr and people there were professionals and really showed your a team member not a number..I was used to making 500 overseas a day but guarding a pipeline in pa is different so its just up to you if 1..you are a contractor need something or 2. Not a tier 1 operator but have experience in the field it's a great foot in the door for other contracts with tiger swan or other companies..Overall great company
Pros
Great management from onsite up
Cons
84 hours a week and low pay if not a tier 1 contract
When I first accepted the offer to work for TigerSwan, offsite, I was optimistic, however, not too long after my employment began, I found my goals and desired achievements and advancements went unacknowledged and unsupported. It wasn't until I made my intent to leave known was I offered even a hint of opportunity to advance, which was vacated as quickly as it was presented. Ultimately, I sought employment elsewhere.
i have learned how to be a good manager and how to handle the hard situation and emergency works and always working as team and help each other in hard time.
I love the management team with this company, they seem to really look out for you and keep you employed as well as great Heath benefits. Taking care of you so you can do your job well.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
no days off
Overworked employees. DO NOT get injured or sick if you wish to continue working. DO NOT question your safety either. People were terminated immediately for finding and reporting Dept. of Labor violations and or getting injured in a high threat environment.
Works as a salaried employee great people and benefits. i have worked as a Independent contractor and a full time employee love the company and the people that work with the company.
Great Company to work for! Military oriented, professional, organized and focused on the mission! Great group of contractors to work with on any given day.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Great Job, Great people. Really looked out for us. I can't say enough great things about TigerSwan. Enjoyed the freedom with the clients and the ability to go after additional work.
At TigerSwan you eally do feel like you are part of a well oiled engine. There are multiple engagements going on all at the same time. However you are part of the engine and are needed to move forward. The hardest part of the day for me is leaving. Yes, the environment is fast paced enough that it feels only a couple hours have gone by even though the day was over eight hours..
Pros
A supporting management team.
Cons
N/a
TigerSwan is a solutions-based company. They are looking for the best. If there's a problem , TigerSwan is likely the solution. Typical day at work is 12 hrs. tracking news, weather and events that could affect MetLife operations. We are a family here, we try to look out for one another. It can be real slow with little to no reportable events, or it can pour out and be extremely busy. Hardest part of the day if dealing with all the changes and change to the change. The director can be tough at times, we accept this because his goal is to have a seamless operation. Most enjoyable part of the job, is the sense of accomplishment at the end of a busy day and the sense of family we have.
Pros
12 hr rotating shifts
Cons
Transition period form night to days, or vise-versa
I am employed by Tigerswan but contracted to work for MetLife at their Global Technology and Operations building in Cary, NC. That is a awesome place to work. The work environment is kind of like working at Google.
Excellent employer, employer of choice, highly skilled workforce, cutting edge technology, effective leadership, great culture
Flexible hours is most enjoyable part of the job.. Some great employees. Nice benefits. Typical day at work is very busy.
Pros
401K
Cons
Some of management is under qualified
i work as translator with army over 2 years and its the most enjoyably part of work and the hardest part of work when go out and talk with people and the management was a good one
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
  1. Employee Reviews