Tigerswan

Tigerswan Employee Reviews in Apex, NC

Apex, NC12 reviews
Overall the experience was good. However, the company as a whole did not have a single company identity and tried to chase after too many opportunities and did not focus on their core competencies and capabilities .
We were in charge of securing and safe keeping facilities for the client.

Typically checking on 2-3 locations daily and as much as 40-50 miles from base operations.
Tiger Swan was in my opinion very fair, pay always on time.I worked for Dyncorp and Black Water all my contacts were over seas. Tiger Swan is the first contract I had in the states so basically it was guarding the pipeline 12 hours a day 7 days a week, easy work..The pay was 13 a hour so you made your money on ot working 84 hours a week. You use your own vehicle but they paid for your apt..and the apt is very high class.The mgmt on site and the company hr and people there were professionals and really showed your a team member not a number..I was used to making 500 overseas a day but guarding a pipeline in pa is different so its just up to you if 1..you are a contractor need something or 2. Not a tier 1 operator but have experience in the field it's a great foot in the door for other contracts with tiger swan or other companies..Overall great company
Pros
Great management from onsite up
Cons
84 hours a week and low pay if not a tier 1 contract
I love the management team with this company, they seem to really look out for you and keep you employed as well as great Heath benefits.
Taking care of you so you can do your job well.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
no days off
Overworked employees. DO NOT get injured or sick if you wish to continue working. DO NOT question your safety either.

People were terminated immediately for finding and reporting Dept. of Labor violations and or getting injured in a high threat environment.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Works as a salaried employee great people and benefits. i have worked as a Independent contractor and a full time employee love the company and the people that work with the company.
Great Company to work for! Military oriented, professional, organized and focused on the mission! Great group of contractors to work with on any given day.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Great Job, Great people. Really looked out for us. I can't say enough great things about TigerSwan. Enjoyed the freedom with the clients and the ability to go after additional work.
Excellent employer, employer of choice, highly skilled workforce, cutting edge technology, effective leadership, great culture
Flexible hours is most enjoyable part of the job.. Some great employees. Nice benefits. Typical day at work is very busy.
Pros
401K
Cons
Some of management is under qualified
i work as translator with army over 2 years and its the most enjoyably part of work and the hardest part of work when go out and talk with people and the management was a good one
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Workday was 8 hour plus shifts, worked with DDTC regulations daily. There was a change in management and ownership my first year of employment. Co-workers were veteran based employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was the international business we had.