Tikigaq Corporation Employee Reviews

This is a company with a great future
Administration (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 13, 2019
Been honored to have worked in the Virginia Beach office for almost 11 years (since 2009).

The current management team brings a leadership style that promotes a team centric mission to enhance and maintain productivity.

They bring strong values true to their company mission, while remaining sensitive to their staff’s needs through challenges of personal life cycles. Their attentiveness to promote from within and assist employees with achieving their goals can be affirmed by myself and many others.

I have had tremendous opportunities to remain challenged by given meaningful work and positive experiences to assist others in completing whatever the mission on hand may be.
Pros
Professionalism, compassion, fairness, and a job done right.
Cons
There are current challenges with growing pains, however I have complete faith in their outcome.
Great for job advancement
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 12, 2019
Tikigaq was my first job, I started when I was only 17 as the receptionist. It was a summer internship so I was only there for a few months before I returned to school, but when I graduated I came back to participate in another internship in another position. From there, when the summer began to end I was offered a full time position. I've always enjoyed being able to come into work, I feel like the office environment is comfortable and friendly.
Pros
advancement opportunities, good pay
Cons
no 401k match
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 12, 2019
I have been with the company for many years and I have been lucky to be able to grow within my position while here. I have had many great opportunities.
An interesting work culture
Proposal Coordinator / Capture Management (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 18, 2019
Basically working for an Alaskan firm it is interesting to see how their Outlook collides with the lower 48 Outlook. It was difficult to balance what Alaska wanted with what the lower 48 managers wanted and were able to do
A young company with a lot of kinks to work out
Laborer, Site Surveyor, and Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKAugust 4, 2014
Working for this company showed me the effects of Nepotism and bureaucracy on an otherwise efficient and production oriented work crew. Aside from Management the people i worked with were qualified and seasoned.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tikigaq Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2